What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I got my first plush!!! It's sooo cute! :wub:

post-6662-0-73564800-1396303486_thumb.jpg

Also, at Comicon, I got Andrea Libmans signature and a photo with her! (Though for reasons I'm sure most of you are aware of, I cannot post a picture of that. Perhaps the photo that had me and Andrea in it, but otherwise I cannot.)

Edited by FeIix

:(  The McDonald's I went to had #1 and #3.  I grabbed Fluttershy(#3).  I decided I would get the rest eventually.

It's my birthday tomorrow and I had my party today.  I got a Derpy Robe, Funko Pop Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie figures, and Funko Trixie, Twilight, and Pinkie figures.  I also went to Toys R Us and got a NIghtmare Moon bag and I got a Derpy cell phone plug at Hot Topic on clearance.

I'm not sure what is going on with MacDonalds but I went to two different ones.  One had numbers 1 and 2 and the other had 3 and 4.  So I got Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Princess Celestia.  I don't know why they are all mixing them up.  Does anyone here know a pattern?  Will they all get them all at some point?

Trying to get accurate information out of a MacDonalds employee is about the same as asking a Disney employee.  No one tells them anything.

Edited by Diva Pony

I'm not sure what is going on with MacDonalds but I went to two different ones.  One had numbers 1 and 2 and the other had 3 and 4.  So I got Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Princess Celestia.  I don't know why they are all mixing them up.  Does anyone here know a pattern?  Will they all get them all at some point?

They'll all get them all eventually.  A McDonald's near me gets them all in at once.  If I can't find certain ones I'll just go there.

They'll all get them all eventually.  A McDonald's near me gets them all in at once.  If I can't find certain ones I'll just go there.

That is reassuring.  I don't usually go to MacD and have no idea how these things work.  I must admit it is kind of fun.  I also found out today that you don't have to order the happy meals to get the toys- you can buy the toys.  Wish I had known before I brought home 3 burgers and 2 McNuggets so I could have 5 of them!  (I got 2 Celestia)

More spaghetti mane plushies!  Walmart got two big cases of them in!  I got a Derpy and a mini Vinyl.

Hey, me too! Just the other day I went to Walmart to pick up a plush since they were on sale. 10 inch plush for $10!!!!!!!!

I picked up Cheerilee and also stopped by the in store McDonalds and got the Rainbow Power Pinkie Pie figure :).  

That is reassuring.  I don't usually go to MacD and have no idea how these things work.  I must admit it is kind of fun.  I also found out today that you don't have to order the happy meals to get the toys- you can buy the toys.  Wish I had known before I brought home 3 burgers and 2 McNuggets so I could have 5 of them!  (I got 2 Celestia)

Yeah.  I think it's $1.50, though I've gotten them for $1.00 at some Walmarts.

Hey, me too! Just the other day I went to Walmart to pick up a plush since they were on sale. 10 inch plush for $10!!!!!!!!

I picked up Cheerilee and also stopped by the in store McDonalds and got the Rainbow Power Pinkie Pie figure :).  

I was just excited to find Derpy.  

You can get Happy Meal toys at Wal Mart?  Years ago you could only get the toys in the meals.  You had to buy the meal.  This is interesting.

You can get Happy Meal toys at Wal Mart?  Years ago you could only get the toys in the meals.  You had to buy the meal.  This is interesting.

Grr.  I've done that several times.  It doesn't help that the awesome Mcdonald's is in a Walmart.

No, you can't.  I'm just tired.

I'm glad you don't have to get the meals.  Being a vegetarian, I can't eat anything at Mcdonald's.

Grr.  I've done that several times.  It doesn't help that the awesome Mcdonald's is in a Walmart.

No, you can't.  I'm just tired.

I'm glad you don't have to get the meals.  Being a vegetarian, I can't eat anything at Mcdonald's.

Well happy meals come with good wholesome greasy french fries and healthy apple slices too.  So you can eat part of it!  :-)  Rather not I'm sure.

Well happy meals come with good wholesome greasy french fries and healthy apple slices too.  So you can eat part of it!  :-)  Rather not I'm sure.

Can't eat their fries either.  They're prepared in beef fat.

OT: I forgot to mention that I almost got the CCG Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie set.  I just didn't have the $20 to spend at the time.

the princess twilight night light i thought it id be a really nice little thing to have in the middle of the night, she admits a good enough amount of light, it dims, then lights back up again...kinda creepy actually at night like a creepypasta light 

• Brohoof 1

Man my mcdonalds charged me $2.25 per toy.  Rip off lol.  Which is why after I find a Luna I'm quitting.    And you found a Derpy plush?  Like for real?  Uh I think I'm gonna have to go hunting for this.  

I stopped at my neighborhood 7-11 this morning for coffee. They had FASH'EMS on clearance for forty-nine cents! I bought one with my change.  I got a squishy little big-head Twilight Sparkle! There's one problem though. The soft rubber-like material she's made of...SMELLS BAD! EWW!

(This problem is nothing new with me. As a child, I literally never played with Play-doh because the smell made me nauseous!)

the princess twilight night light i thought it id be a really nice little thing to have in the middle of the night, she admits a good enough amount of light, it dims, then lights back up again...kinda creepy actually at night like a creepypasta light 

I want a Slenderman night light. I'd NEVER sleep again!

• Brohoof 1

Man my mcdonalds charged me $2.25 per toy.  Rip off lol.  Which is why after I find a Luna I'm quitting.    And you found a Derpy plush?  Like for real?  Uh I think I'm gonna have to go hunting for this.  

i didn't know they had released derpy with funrise  :blink:

Brand new.  Saw her on Equestria Daily first.

1.jpg

And yes, her eyes are derped.

i just bought the limited edition idw my little pony comic folio no.1 it's super amazing the posters are print quality, there not too glossy and the case they came is beautiful it's even bumpy on the outside i love that feeling ^^. they had one copy left at my comic book shop, they hadordered it back in janurary and some reason never put it on display until yesterday. I was gonna get the funko figure trixie figure but i didnt have enough money. 

(edited)

Fer me, I finally grabbed one of the little Funko Blind boxes.. got spitfire.. thought so :P I never get who I want :)

and while not MLP related... MLP has been related to it :P I got a Guinness Glass with my name etched into it, now sitting next to Lyra here on my desk :) Was gonna get her name on it but "Heartstrings" was to long :/

Can't eat their fries either.  They're prepared in beef fat.

Now thats a flat lie and a half... My father is allergic to Beef and can have their fries fine.

Any bit of beef grease, fat, oils, whatever, and his sinuses go nuts..

He grabs the kids meals for a snack with the chicken nuggets all the time with no problems seen.

Only major issue was once he did order a chicken sandwich and got a chicken nugget on his sandwich... :P

Edited by GrimCW

I looked at 2 walmarts and target for that derpy.  They didn't get any new ones it seems.  But I think my "home" walmart only restocks anything like once a year.  If it runs out...forget about it.  

I tried a different McDonalds and they had a whole bunch of toys.  I told myself I was only going to get Luna and Pinkie and I'm sticking to it. Twilight was just an added bonus when I got Pinkie lol.  And this 2nd Mcdonalds, maybe 10-15 min away from the other one only charged $1.85.  Do they just make these prices up on the fly? lol