Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Slenderpony

Midnight Stars

(edited)

So, yeah, on another forum, a friend of mine used to have the OC Slenderpony, which they have now abandoned. As such, I have taken up the role of Slenderpony. Lemme just get in character.

*ahem*

Hello, little fillies. I'm Slenderpony. I'm not going to hurt you, so why don't you... come closer... CLOSER! That's better. Now... do you have any QUESTIONS to ask me?

Edited by TehMorganator

Pencil J. Doodle, I may not know the powers of friendship, but I do know the answer is magic.

PonyEcho, because that's just how I roll. Deal with it. *sunglasses float down from the sky, resting on my featureless face.

Stranger, no, I simply find that young fillies are more delicious. In another dimension, in which I take on a different form, the beings eat creatures known as 'sheep'. They much prefer the taste of young sheep to older ones. It's juicier, and more tender...

RainbowDashLoyalty, I don't hate you for getting pages in a forest. It's just that... well, I've heard that rainbow pegasi are very good. and deep-fried wings are utterly DELICIOUS!

Ember_star, you sure ARE a talkative one. I guess your tongue wouldn't taste so good, it must be awfully overworked.

Earth Ponies.... it really depends on their occupation. That really applies to all of them, Earth, Pegasus or Unicorn.

Or that one Alicorn... What was her name... she was pretty important, so I replaced her with a good friend of mine, who wears a duisguise... I think her name was... Celestia, or something...

I thought it was Slendermane. Slenderpony doesn't sound as creepy.

Discord, the invincible spirit of chaos, a fundamental law of nature, whose easily as powerful as or potentially more powerful than yourself, being the personification of terror and death, appears besides you.

What do?

Have you ever thought about forming an alliance with... Midnight Moon persay? Together you could rule the world with your expendable features and her... wrath.