Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New dog!!

Braeburn

I got a new dog and I need help getting ideas for names! He's a poodle-shiatzu-moltieze and has a black nose. He's a biter and makes my other dogs jelly. I was thinking a name along lines of Spike, Mac, Wilson, or some ice cream flavor as one of my dogs is Rocky Road, like shweatybals or Sherbert.. I'll post a picture in a second.

Posted Image

Edited by sobadnomad

Well my neighbor got a dog for her 7 year old for Christmas similar to your description, and you know what she named it?

Present! *Facehoof*

Really I'm sure THAT won't get old in a few years!

Not sure on what to name it, perhaps the picture will help when you get it up! I'm horrible with names. I've named 4 of my past pets Shadow, strange though that they always end up killing the other pets! Guess I was born to raise killers!

Well my neighbor got a dog for her 7 year old for Christmas similar to your description, and you know what she named it?

Present! *Facehoof*

Really I'm sure THAT won't get old in a few years!

Not sure on what to name it, perhaps the picture will help when you get it up! I'm horrible with names. I've named 4 of my past pets Shadow, strange though that they always end up killing the other pets! Guess I was born to raise killers!

Present what a lovely name.

And yes, somepony here knows a name for it (if you haven't got one already that is)

I got a new dog and I need help getting ideas for names! He's a poodle-shiatzu-moltieze and has a black nose. He's a biter and makes my other dogs jelly. I was thinking a name along lines of Spike, Mac, Wilson, or some ice cream flavor as one of my dogs is Rocky Road, like shweatybals or Sherbert.. I'll post a picture in a second.

Posted Image

He is sooooooooooo cute ! *heart exploads from cuteness overload*

So I guess he's male, m? You could name him Winon or Vanill. Though It depends on what his size will be when he grows up. Will he be a big dog or a small dog? Actually I think that he will be small, considering both poodle and maltieze are small.

And I like the Big mac name you came up with.

(Big dog = like a bloodhound or a dalmatian)

(Small dog = like a pug or a pitbul)

He is sooooooooooo cute ! *heart exploads from cuteness overload*

So I guess he's male, m? You could name him Winon or Vanill. Though It depends on what his size will be when he grows up. Will he be a big dog or a small dog? Actually I think that he will be small, considering both poodle and maltieze are small.

And I like the Big mac name you came up with.

(Big dog = like a bloodhound or a dalmatian)

(Small dog = like a pug or a pitbul)

forgot medium dogs :P

shelties = medium. I <3 those dogs too hehe..

He'll be about 8 pounds when fully grown. My dad sais Greg or Guy.. Just because it'd be a badass name. But if I were to name it like that, wilson is better... that is.. if you have seen that one movie..

forgot medium dogs :P

shelties = medium. I <3 those dogs too hehe..

He'll be about 8 pounds when fully grown. My dad sais Greg or Guy.. Just because it'd be a badass name. But if I were to name it like that, wilson is better... that is.. if you have seen that one movie..

How could I forget about them. And I call myself a pet "expert".

Greg or guy? Sorry, But I can not Imagine him responding to such a primitive name. Wilson is nice, I must agree.

I've seen a lot of films with wilsons in them. could you be more precise? :P

How could I forget about them. And I call myself a pet "expert".

Greg or guy? Sorry, But I can not Imagine him responding to such a primitive name. Wilson is nice, I must agree.

I've seen a lot of films with wilsons in them. could you be more precise? :P

Cast away?.. I think.. The volley ball Wilson.

And Zoop... I might name him diamond.. seems fitting as he's like a chunk of coal, opposite of one.

• 8 years later...