Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

Nice and very pretty song but I feel it's has greater purpose and value that is lost on me seeing as I don't watch RWBY 

7.5/10 I would probably give it a higher score if I followed the series. The most I know is that it exists.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Zantetsuken said:

Nice and very pretty song but I feel it's has greater purpose and value that is lost on me seeing as I don't watch RWBY 

7.5/10 I would probably give it a higher score if I followed the series. The most I know is that it exists.

8/10 I actually enjoyed listening too that.

@Zantetsuken I would say that Home is actually pretty ambiguous. In the context of the show this song is sort of meant too be from the perspective of Ruby singing too her sister and her team. Or more generally just too symbolize that they all miss each other. But it is extremley vague in that regard. I mean thinking it was a romance song wouldn't be unresonable or unrealstic in my opinion. It is vague enough too interpret it as a love song. And contextually it sort of is just with sisterley and platonic love.

Here another one of my favorite songs.

1 hour ago, GrimGrimoire said:

7/10 It was pretty good.

Oh noes... the metals!

Artist: Nahemah

Song: The Perfect Depth of the Mermaids

Album: A New Constellation

6/10 I guess it was good but I don't really like metal.

Here:

I really don't like having to judge this song with under a minute of song to go on but if I have to I guess 6.5/10 

the vocals are a bit shouty. Like the singer is trying to oversing the song and that kinda hurts the score for me 

Let's try some Chill Future Bass and as a bonus it's pony.

• Brohoof 1

7/10. Surprisingly good, considering that I'm not a big fan of electronic music.

Let's see what you guys think of grindcore. I'd suggest a metalhead rate this song so a lesser trained mind won't get a concussion from this.