Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Opening theme song

Silly Lily

What do you think of the theme song? When you watch an episode, do you watch/skip over the theme song? Which is your fav: normal; remastered; extended? Do you watch the end credits, and if so, what do you think of the song?

-

I don't usually watch the theme song but I don't dislike it - I just don't need to hear it everytime I watch an episode.

I do, however, like the end credits song.

I used to skip over it, believing it was the only truly girly part of the show. But honestly, it's only the first five seconds that's kinda girly, the rest is okay, and it grows on you. So, used to dislike it, but now I don't mind it.

I never listen to the end credits. And when the theme is playing, I take a quick look at the comments. Have you heard the Italian Opening? It's pretty cool.

I hate that theme song.

Yeah I know love tolerate and all that but that theme song oh man.

I have to skip it every time, I honestly want to edit all my downlaoded videos and cut that part out.

Would love if season 3 had a new opening.

the theme song doesn't really bother me, its quite nice sometimes waking up to hearing it. like waking up to something I'm looking forward to i never really skip it just cause I feel like i need to hear it i know right crazy hahah!

I listen to it, actually sing it sometimes to. I'm sorry, but I only find the first few seconds of it at all girly, the rest is stuck in my memory forever. The credits are spent looking for the next episode and reading comments.

I used to despise that stupud song. Oh my god. It grows on you. I find myself singing along sometimes or humming it in public. The hell happened to when I was humming hardcore ghetto rap in public, not a girl's show intro?

I never listen to the end credits. And when the theme is playing, I take a quick look at the comments. Have you heard the Italian Opening? It's pretty cool.

Pretty cool? It's outright amazing! It's like heaven on earth, man!

Something something splendido, something something magico.

• Brohoof 2

I, for one, LOVE the opening theme. I never skip though it. I even like the extended version with it's lame but oh so adorable puns! I'll tell you what theme I do not like. I'm currently watching a 1983 anime (my first one from Spain!) called "Around the World with Willy Fog". Gasp! The English theme is an abomination! The original Spanish theme is a little better, but still not that great.

Well I have heard the extended one and I didn't like it to much. altho the regular 35 second one is just fine, I never skip over it, but I only watch the credits because I can (is that even an excuse?)

I never skip the theme song because I think it's catchy, even the first 5 seconds. I can sing along with it because I've heard it so many times. As for the credits, sometimes I listen to it and watch it to the end. All the song is is a shortened version of the theme song, so its okay.

My favorite version is the remastered (season 2). I'm curious to hear how they rearrange it in season 3!

• Brohoof 1

It's the same for me with any theme song for a tv show. If I watch the show a lot I get sick of hearing the song every time so I often just skip it. However, with the MLP theme song it really is the girly part of the show.

I love the opening theme. It's catchy and awesome. Of course it's the most girly part of the show, but I kinda like it. Every time it comes on you can't help but sing along with it.