Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony with a pegasister friend?

MallaJong1

Two months ago a pegasister and I played a drinking game, and she had me watch My Little Pony. This was my introduction to the show. I ended up falling in love with it a month after I saw those first 10 episodes. Anyway, my pegasister friend is cute, and I definitely enjoying discussing MLP with her. She finds it fascinating I became a brony, because I don't believe she expected it.

So, any bronies out there with pegasister friends? Pegasisters for girlfriends?

What about the pegasisters themselves? Do you have more brony friends than pegasisters or vice versa?

• Brohoof 1

Yes actually, I do have a pegasister friend :) She happens to be one of my only RL friends who knows that I'm a Brony

A pegasister friend is always fun to have. There are great differing opinions between the brony an pegasister and brony, but Inguess that goes for most in the fandom community.

Hmm....for me it's basically all the pegasisters that I became friends with on this forum. I haven't met any RL pegasisters yet, but I have seen some around wearing either a Pinkie Pie or a Fluttershy shirt. :D

Is it difficult to find pegasister friends? Have you ever mentioned it conversation to a female friend/stranger?

I know A GIRL IN REAL LIFE. B)

She's a close friend, and I introduced her to the show by showing her some pictures. She's not super into it, and I would honestly never recommend these forums to her. Mainly because I don't wanna mix forum people with IRL people :/

And of course there are all the pegasistsers I've met here.

I have 3 IRL female bronies (they don't like the term Pegasister). I would never want to show them how much time I spend on this site and EQD, though...

I don't know if any of my friends are bronies and/or pegasisters. I have a co-worker who is a pegasister, but I don't know her very well. Can't even remember her name, come to think of it.

I wish <..<

Well, I've never been good with talking to girls in the first place. I wish I was friends with more of them. If they were Bronies, I think I would be better with them now.

You should consider yourself lucky. Most of the girls in my area aren't.... (Cant think of polite term....) and are really mean :( . yeah. I would generally doubt they would watch the show.

I really look forward to meeting one IRL, though. I love making friends with girls.

My friend Blaze says he has a friend who is a pegasister. But I dont know her

(Realizes Blaze has posted here)

I know A GIRL IN REAL LIFE. B)

Posted Image

Lol, pardon me, but I just had to laugh. Not in a bad way tho, just thought it was funny. xD

Yes, my lsbff (lil sis best friend forever) (not a biological sis) is a pegasis. :D

• Brohoof 1

if you count my wife then sure...she is female, she is a my little pony fan...was before I was...then yes she be a pegasister by definition

Same. Except I got into the show before she did. She encourages me to be more "out of the closet": buying me MLP shirts, etc. I prefer a more subtle approach, though. If I'm going to wear something brony-related, it is very obscure, like a Luna cutie mark or a polo shirt with Gummy instead of the normal alligator. You know...instead of a giant picture of Rainbow Dash, or something.
  • Brohoof 1

Same. Except I got into the show before she did. She encourages me to be more "out of the closet": buying me MLP shirts, etc. I prefer a more subtle approach, though. If I'm going to wear something brony-related, it is very obscure, like a Luna cutie mark or a polo shirt with Gummy instead of the normal alligator. You know...instead of a giant picture of Rainbow Dash, or something.

makes sense. I have some subtle shirts and some bold shirts and I wear both but I get what you mean

Yeah one of my friends that I've known for a while told me and I was amazed. I was so happy to know there are more bronies/pegasisters that live in my town, and the added bonus that she was one of friends.

I'm quite close to this really cool wonderful guy who just happens to be married to a Pegasister. He claims he isn't a Brony, and just puts up to her strange obsession. He does watch the show with her though, so I think he's fibbing about not being a Brony!

:P

Okay, ya got me! I'm talking about my husband!

Two months ago a pegasister and I played a drinking game, and she had me watch My Little Pony. This was my introduction to the show. I ended up falling in love with it a month after I saw those first 10 episodes. Anyway, my pegasister friend is cute, and I definitely enjoying discussing MLP with her. She finds it fascinating I became a brony, because I don't believe she expected it.

So, any bronies out there with pegasister friends? Pegasisters for girlfriends?

What about the pegasisters themselves? Do you have more brony friends than pegasisters or vice versa?

She's cute, and you enjoy talking with her? Maybe you should ask her to go to dinner with you or something?

:wub:

I'm quite close to this really cool wonderful guy who just happens to be married to a Pegasister. He claims he isn't a Brony, and just puts up to her strange obsession. He does watch the show with her though, so I think he's fibbing about not being a Brony!

:P

Okay, ya got me! I'm talking about my husband!

She's cute, and you enjoy talking with her? Maybe you should ask her to go to dinner with you or something?

:wub:

Hahaha. I have no troubles with the ladies, trust me. My pegasister companion is definitely just a friend. We used to date, though. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hahaha. I have no troubles with the ladies, trust me. My pegasister companion is definitely just a friend. We used to date, though. :)

Oh well. I can never resist the urge to play matchmaker! I do think it's great that you guys are friends though!

I am a pegisister, but I only have one other friend who's aware of the show as her little sister loves the toys. She seemed somewhat shocked when I told her about the Brony fandom. When I asked her about the show itself she said she enjoyed it and said that Applejack was best pony, but would only watch it with her sister. Other than that and myself, nope.

Edited by Rarietty