Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When you die and you had the option of reincarnation?

Gone Airbourne

For me personally if I had to choose an animal to come back to life as, it would have to be a falcon or a pegasus at that :).

The ability to fly at amazing speeds, the freedom to soar in the sky! Doesn't get much better than that for me.

Being a turtle would be cool too haha... they are always so chill and relaxed.

A crow since crows are (very) intelligent and they just look plain awesome.

What would you choose?

coming back as a human (not optional) *I would choose that answer without a doubt* :/... Only choice any animal of your liking or death.

Edited by GoneAirbourne

I would probably choose some kind of bird. I always wondered what flying would be like. I would prefer something like a raven, but I wouldn't be picky. As long as I could fly.
  • Brohoof 1

If I could reincarnate as any animal, it would have to be a human (hoping that I will be born in a 1st world country), because I feel like other animals are more susceptible to diseases (without treatment), death, and mating with over 9000 partners lewl, compared to humans.

Am I not allowed to stay human? :huh: If I were allowed to stay human, I would stay human, that way I still had the ability to make complex decisions and learn on an exponential rate on a vast variety of topics. If I had to be an animal, I'd be a Galapagos Turtle, that way I can live to be 177 years old. Also, because turtles are amazing.

Although, if I were able to keep my same state-of-mind through the reincarnation process, and lose no data in which I've stored, I would totally be any kind of bird, that way I could legitimately enjoy and appreciate the gift of flight.

• Brohoof 1

I'll just take death, thank you very much. One life is quite sufficient. However, if I absolutely had to be reincarnated, I would choose to be a human again. I need my sentience.

• Brohoof 1

If I came back I would prefer to be a sea lion haha. I would love to feel the thrill of hunting penguins in the water and on land. Plus it would be interesting to live in an aquatic environment than the usual land environment.

If I could come back as anything then I would come back a Charizard. Or maybe a Magikarp with a bow tie. Bow ties are cool.

Coming back alive as a pokemon would be flatout awesome! Lets see I would choose to come back as a Skarmory if had to.

Or maybe Ditto :)

I'd choose to be a pony, then I can live in Equestria and have a happy life not having to deal with haters, society, and religious nuts.

But for real life I'd choose just to come back as a hawk or a bear. Only have to deal with hunters after that.

I would want to come back as an elephant. They are very intelligent, social animals with strong senses of family and community. Due to their size and toughness, they also have few natural predators.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I think I would rather choose death. I wouldn't want to come back as an animal of any kind because I don't want to be hunted and killed by stupid humans or inslaved by them or killed by a greater predator.

I would be a whale shark able to explore the depths of the ocean. Plus if i did like a certain human swimming with me i could use my scale to cut him up. If land animal i would be a Panda Bear because how cool and relaxed they are.

definitely. a lion. a male lion that is (lions without a mane = uncool). my name would be Mufasa and nobody messes with lions.

Edited by Scootabloom
  • Brohoof 1

Dragon. I'm guessing it's a valid choice since OP chose pegasus.

If I had to choose a real animal though I guess it would be either a cat (they're motherf***ing ninjas!) or maybe a manta ray. They look awesome.

• Brohoof 1