Color of your pants + Last thing you ate = Your band name

Nintendo 64

On 9/14/2019 at 9:00 AM, Samurai Equine said:

Black Omelette.
Hmm... I like it! Sounds like a band that makes heavy metal covers of acoustic, easy listening, coffee house songs.

May I ask what a Coffee Eclair is? Is it different from a regular eclair? :wacko:

Not really, it's just... an éclair, with coffee-flavored filling+topping instead of... whatever flavor a "regular" éclair has?

*ahem*
Anyhow

...Night Blue Peanuts.

Not sure if want.

I take writing commissions.

"Nerds build the world, artists decorate it, warriors protect it, leaders talk everyone into doing their jobs." -me, 3 Nov 2017

"That's not a pie, that's a pastry with an identity crisis!" ~Jeric

Grey Rosemary Chicken.

That almost sounds kind of interesting...

11 hours ago, Feather Spiral said:

Not really, it's just... an éclair, with coffee-flavored filling+topping instead of... whatever flavor a "regular" éclair has?

Where I live, eclairs usually have a chocolate topping and some kind of vanilla cream filling. But I'll try to find the coffee flavored kind. :)

Edited by Samurai Equine

halloweensig.png.397601b0ba3d0bdc1d66a19d4ccbc7fa.png

• 3 weeks later...

Naked Schnitzel

Could be a Name for a Fun Punk Band to be honest. XD

And I know naked isn't a color, but it fits Best and I find the Name funny. 

Edited by IronM17

dbjjowc-3fb0df4b-b54c-4c81-89fe-994630d4  

Navy Snickers, what the hell?!

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Grey steak

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

• 1 month later...

Navy Blue Cereal

• Brohoof 1

What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? and what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor hooman? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to...

an unknowable destiny?