Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Topics you've participated in" question/suggestion

Shiki

So I really like the feature of the "Topics you've participated in" window thingy, but I have a little question about it, and possibly a suggestion.

On the "Recently Updated" box, there's that option to stop it from showing posts from certain sections. I really like that feature. I've looked for a.. good while to find the same feature in the "Topics you've participated in" box, but I haven't seen it. So if there is one, and I'm just being a moronic derp, I'd like to know where it is.

Of course, that would be stupid to make an entire thread on, so now, I say, if there is no such option, I say that it would be a very nice feature that could be added, if possible (don't see why it wouldn't be, but you never know).

I've messed around on the forum games a good bit, because at 05:00, when the forum is dead, there's not much else to do. Now, you can probably tell where this is heading, and yes, I'm a bit .. annoyed (lack of a better word) with the fact that it shows the forum games in the "Topics you've..." box, because the forum games are always updating, and since the box isn't that large, it's typically filled with just forum games, and usually only one or two differently sectioned threads.

There's really not much more to this, and it's really a minor feature, but I would just like to say that it would be nice to have the option to hide the threads that are shown in this... thingy, because the "Topics you've participated in"... thingy... is really one of my favourite features in the forums. I found it to be very useful, and it's helped me keep track of threads that I made nicely. I think it would help people stay away from forum games and make them want to browse some of the other sections, and would also be helpful to those who are the creators of threads, because they would be able to make sure no one is going off topic in their thread.

If this feature is already in, then please, guide me there. :P If it's not in, then please take this into consideration. It's really not a big deal whatsoever, but I really do like the feature as a whole, and would be very pleased if it were to be fixed up a bit like this. :)

If this feature isn't possible, this thread's in need of a lock-up, because there's nothing more to discuss about it.

• Brohoof 1