Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Give a good reason on why you hate IE

CapnKrunk

slow and buggy,
that's why I hate it

however in Admin at school (closest way to describe it is roleplaying a clerical worker without handling customers or answering phones at all) I have to use it because it's the only browser that allows custom footer/headers for printing things through the web browser.
But I have usually done most of the work apart from printing in Chrome (you can tell because I'm not balding with pulling my hair out)

• 7 months later...

Because it's a slow and chunky piece of garbage that takes forever to load and has a messy interface. Good riddance, Firefox is soooo much better

Poor IE. But yeah I used to use it back in the days. Then I switched to firefox. Then firefox went crazy I switched to chrome. 

But yeah it did kill netscape :00

Finally IE is dead though muwhaha

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/microsoft-internet-explorer-out-of-use-11-edge-a9676176.html%3famp

Edited by flurry

IE was integrated into the shell of Windows 95 OSR2, which kinda took away some of the very clean and fast stuff that Windows 95 was specifically designed for.

But as a web browser, it was good. Except version 5.5, absolute nightmare (part of Windows Me, go figure)

7 hours ago, You said:

image.png.1a7f5bf9deeb04097b0ee1d596d3d58f.png

....LOL!!

This basically means: We have to use the code of another company because we are too stupid to do it properly ourselves.

Well the older version of edge was their own but yeah now it uses chromium, one of the reasons being compatibility. A lot of browsers these days do even Opera uses chromium oof. I guess there is still firefox. Lol I hate the new edge logo.

microsoft-edge-is-the-best-browser-to-download-chrome-or-firefox-with.jpg

unnamedkjhgfd.jpg

IE_Meme-460x580.png

IE used to be pretty bad. It was slow to implement updates, relatively insecure, and Microsoft's practices were horrible.

However, this day and age, Edge is pretty competent. The only reason I don't use it, is because I need to be able to access all my passwords online, but without using LastPas//OnePass. Google Passwords is really good for this reason, even though Google Chrome is... not perfect >.<

• Brohoof 1