Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Humans in Equestria] Your First Action

Xievie

I think i'd have to agree with the ones who said to go to twilight first. Shes obviously going to have the highest chance of accepting it and maybe make it possible for the ponys to accept me. Then i can hug twilight and all the other ponys :D Altho I'd really be interested in hugging fluttershy... BECAUSE COMEON ITS FLUTTERSHY <3 Shes so cute :D

What i would do? I would think that based on "My Little Dashie" when she got sent to Earth she reverted in age. Sooooo In mh eyes through my journey to Equestria i would age an amount of years. Therefore if i hadnt died in the process i would probablybe very old and unable to really do much other than try and explain to myself that i was seeing ponies because i was hallucinating due to an od on arthritis medication or such.

Actually even in my little dashie, it did not work that way -- because when the other ponies came through at the end, they did not suffer from an age issue. In essence travelling properly didnt affect them -- travelling by accident however....

Actually even in my little dashie, it did not work that way -- because when the other ponies came through at the end, they did not suffer from an age issue. In essence travelling properly didnt affect them -- travelling by accident however....

ya know i didnt think about it that way, but that makes sense. Im just trying to think of a way that the travel could become possible.

I'd just say "Oh god,this is Discord's work."

And hoof punch and kick them all.

And then go somewhere else.

Humans would look weird if they came to Equestria.

The nature doesn't suit them.

It's too nice.

• 2 months later...

Okay, here would be my plan: first, asses the situation. Depending on where I am, my initial goals would be different. For example, in the unfortunate event that I start out in the Everfree Forest, my first goal would be to run for my life out of there. Next, I'd decide which pony to see first, things will go smoother if a pony gets to know me first. I'd be caught between seeing Fluttershy, Twilight, and Applejack first. In the case of Applejack, I wouldn't be sure if she'd think I was a monster and try to take me down, which would only make things worse, or listen to me and understand that I'm a good person. Fear of the former would probably remove her as an option in this case. Next is Fluttershy, who, having dealt with bigger, more intimidating creatures would probably be easier to convince and talk to...if she didn't run in fear at the first sight or word from me, so she's a likelier option, but I think I'd end up going with Twilight. If Ponyville was very busy at the time, I'd probably go with Fluttershy because I'd rather not risk being seen early. But if it looked like I had a decent chance of sneaking to the library, that would be my best bet. I'd explain to Twilight the situation and have her bring the other Mane 6 there so they could meet me. Twilight would probably have a letter sent off with me having to see the princesses later on, and I'd just hope that things would go well there. From there I'd probably have a surprise party thrown for me by Pinkie Pie and then I'd try to get a job, buy a house, and live out my life as best as I can.

Wouldent they be a bit curious? i mean, an entire new species of organism not yet found in this land, of humanoid form. i would probably ask a few locals if they could help with directions, meet all the main six, then go to canterlot to meet luna ( and celestia). i would then realise that, if i dont leave equestria, i might go a little mad. none of my fellow species, just ponies. and obviously bieng human, id need to eat. and the temptation of just eating one of them might overwelm me. obviously the royals could help somehow, or i could somehow controll my self, but if not them im screwed.

Obviously I would try to find twilight, convince her that I'm not gonna kill them all, and ask her to write to Celestia. To prove I want to help I would probably do something that helps the inhabitants of Equestria, and if I can dragon slaying!

I'd just waltz right into pony ville and try to get some friends. (like uh, the mane six)

I doubt ponies would react negatively at the sight of me, seeing as Equestria is full of tons of races more strange and complex than something as boring as a human being.

And there's already been two humanoid races (so far that I can remember): The Diamond Dogs and Minotaurs.

Edited by Zalgo

Step 1: Avoid the blue blur of pain. You don't want to encounter rainbow dash as a human.

Step 2: Wait for nightfall. Fewer ponies around at night.

Step 3: Sneak over to twilights as best as you can.

Go to Sugarcube Corner, and maybe find Pinkie. I could try to befriend them, by showing them that I could be helpful and wouldn't hurt them. I'd probably visit Zecora after that, if it didn't work. She would know what it was like being an "outsider" and she could introduce me to her friends!

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

If I ever got a chance to go to Equestria I would pretty much do the things on have listed on my TO-Do list

1.Go looking for Flim and Flam

2.work for Flim and Flam

3.attend a party hosted by pinkie pie and cheese sandwich (if I can I wouldn't know because of my shyness)

4.Befriend the mane six and the cmc

5.write a letter to princess Sunbutt

6.Get flam to me a kiss on my forehead and then make flim jealous

And the rest I'll think about later so now that's all said and done what would you guys do if you got send to Equestria. I really want to know!

I would march into Ponyville as if i own that place and threat

No, nothing new from me.

I don't believe in rude surprise attacks by Rainbow Dash or brutal guards, so i would slowly enter the town and probably go to Twilight's library. They and especially a princess can't hide forever.

I better hold my hands up. Do they even know what that means?? :-D

Edited by Gary S.

I don't think Twilight would spazz out upon seeing a human, so I would probably go to her first. Make sure she understands my situation and then slowly work my way into the whole of Ponyville. If not Twilight first then I'd go to Applejack. Though, with her honesty, she would probably tell her friends if asked since she's not the one to lie. At the same time she be the better one at keeping a secret.

OMG awesome Anime you're in Yoshino!

• Brohoof 1