Anyone interested in makeup or fashion?

Lolly

I'm curious to see if any of you are interested in makeup or fashion - I'd love to see some photos of your makeup/fashion if you are. Especially if it's inspired by MLP!

I guess I'm just curious about what some of you look like too - do you incorporate MLP into your everyday style? :)

I really love extreme fashion and I wear a TON of makeup haha >_< <3

• Brohoof 1

I used to have deco nails with cute pastel hearts~ I don't like make up, I don't want wrinkles or discoloration when I'm older. /) . (

I also had a phase where I cared about how I looked, I loved wearing frilly things.

Now I don't really care about it anymore. >:

Edited by Honey Puff
  • Brohoof 1

I used to have deco nails with cute pastel hearts~ I don't like make up, I don't want wrinkles or discoloration when I'm older. /) . (

I also had a phase where I cared about how I looked, I loved wearing frilly things.

Now I don't really care about it anymore. >:

Ah, I actually make deco nails! I wear them all the time. That's awesome that you don't care anymore though - you'll get to enjoy lots of other things instead! :) <3

• Brohoof 2

Ah, I actually make deco nails! I wear them all the time. That's awesome that you don't care anymore though - you'll get to enjoy lots of other things instead! :) <3

What kinds of designs do you make? c:

Oh, I don't really care anymore only because I gave up on my looks. Comes from depression. xD

I still like purses though...like, those Disney purses that have a specific scene from an animated movie, they're really cute~

• Brohoof 1

What kinds of designs do you make? c:

Oh, I don't really care anymore only because I gave up on my looks. Comes from depression. xD

I still like purses though...like, those Disney purses that have a specific scene from an animated movie, they're really cute~

I mostly make very extreme ones, I have an album of some of the nails I make here:

http://lhouraiili.blogspot.co.uk/p/nails.html

It needs updating though. They're very long and extreme, not really what most people like haha

Ah I understand - I feel like that sometimes too, the only thing is I can't actually go outside without makeup on so I kind of have to wear it or stay in >_< It's my own fault though! :lol: <3

• Brohoof 2

I mostly make very extreme ones, I have an album of some of the nails I make here:

http://lhouraiili.bl...uk/p/nails.html

It needs updating though. They're very long and extreme, not really what most people like haha

Ah I understand - I feel like that sometimes too, the only thing is I can't actually go outside without makeup on so I kind of have to wear it or stay in >_< It's my own fault though! :lol: <3

Posted Image

Those nails are extremely gorgeous!

And oh my gosh, is that you on the banner and side picture? How much time does it take to do your eyes? Very lovely. And I've always wanted to try fake eyelashes, but I'm too afraid I'm going to glue my eyes shut. xD

Do you also use circle lenses? Do they feel the same as regular contacts or do they feel different~?

• Brohoof 1

Those nails are extremely gorgeous!

And oh my gosh, is that you on the banner and side picture? How much time does it take to do your eyes? Very lovely. And I've always wanted to try fake eyelashes, but I'm too afraid I'm going to glue my eyes shut. xD

Do you also use circle lenses? Do they feel the same as regular contacts or do they feel different~?

Thanks! Yes that's me - I've been doing this makeup for years now so it actually only takes me like 30 minutes to do! I do wear circle lenses, they don't bother me at all, as long as I don't have them in too long.

Haha I doubt you can glue your eyes shut with eyelash glue! >_< Especially if you wait for it to dry a little first (you're not actually supposed to apply wet eyelash glue to your skin). There are lots of tutorials on Youtube for eyelashes - they take a little practice but they're pretty simple to put on :) <3

• Brohoof 2

While I just wear a coat or two of mascara (I have pale eyelashes and look like a lizard otherwise) I don't like the feeling of makeup. I have really sensitive skin so I can only wear certain types anyways :P

But I love seeing people who do makeup! They can make such works of art!

Love the nails <3~

• Brohoof 1

I throw on mascara, but that's usually it. I like extreme makeup if the occasion calls for it. I'd love to do my nails, but my job won't allow it. :( I have done some really neat ones, I think. The last pic was one of my first attempts at doing my own nails. Most were just for practice so I could do my cousin's for her.

post-7573-0-92491800-1346631063_thumb.jpg

post-7573-0-76549500-1346631099_thumb.jpg

post-7573-0-08489300-1346631129_thumb.jpg

post-7573-0-61856200-1346631142_thumb.jpg

post-7573-0-78001500-1346631150_thumb.jpg

post-7573-0-80205000-1346631156_thumb.jpg

post-7573-0-69522700-1346631174_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I throw on mascara, but that's usually it. I like extreme makeup if the occasion calls for it. I'd love to do my nails, but my job won't allow it. :( I have done some really neat ones, I think. The last pic was one of my first attempts at doing my own nails. Most were just for practice so I could do my cousin's for her.

Wow, pretty! I like the corset ones! Have you thought about doing false nails? That way you can stick them on with double-sided nail stickers and when it's time for work they'll be easily removable! I feel so bad for you, I hate jobs that have fashion restrictions! I've actually never had a job that would restrict how I look, luckily! <3

• Brohoof 1

As a bloke, we don't wear makeup, however I am fussed on the way I dress, I don't like to look like a hobo. I dont stick to normal teenager trend clothing, I prefer to wear stuff of class, like a suit. however when I'm casual, I still like to wear a suit but I might lower the business look by either no vest, jacket or tie. OR if I'm wearing a MLP t-shirt

post-7223-0-53144600-1346658015_thumb.jpg

yes I don't mind that people know who I am, I'm quite open about it

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria
  • Brohoof 3

As a bloke, we don't wear makeup, however I am fussed on the way I dress, I don't like to look like a hobo. I dont stick to normal teenager trend clothing, I prefer to wear stuff of class, like a suit. however when I'm casual, I still like to wear a suit but I might lower the business look by either no vest, jacket or tie. OR if I'm wearing a MLP t-shirt

yes I don't mind that people know who I am, I'm quite open about it

Awesome! I love guys who wear suits! Very suave! I sometimes wish I could go back to medieval times, or the 1800's, so I could wear big dresses all the time and men would be dressed in suits etc :lol: <3

• Brohoof 1

I love both. However, I suck at fancy makeup or cool nails, but I guess I am good at making up outfits. Like, I know what matches and what doesn't. I get very OCD about it :lol:

Ah, I'm quite bad at outfits! Haha together we would make quite a fashionista! :lol:

id do make up and such if i had the option, but sadly i dont have this option....

i started a project of humanizing the gala dresses (drawing them) :3

Oh cool! May I ask - what ethnicity are you drawing them as? It's just interesting how people would percieve them as humans. For example, when I see Twighlight in human form she's white and it just looks so wrong to me. I just imagine she would have dark skin. <3

• Brohoof 1

Oh cool! May I ask - what ethnicity are you drawing them as? It's just interesting how people would percieve them as humans. For example, when I see Twighlight in human form she's white and it just looks so wrong to me. I just imagine she would have dark skin. <3

twilight should have a darker skin, but when i tried it, it looked wrong, so like you would be able to see, i changed tried to fix the colors

but i didnt done with the body/skin sketches (those are just a 5 mins sketches i made, they arent so good, and im sorry for my dull style)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

twilight should have a darker skin, but when i tried it, it looked wrong, so like you would be able to see, i changed tried to fix the colors

but i didnt done with the body/skin sketches (those are just a 5 mins sketches i made, they arent so good, and im sorry for my dull style)

Posted Image

Ah, they're good! I'm happy you're doing Twighlight as dark skinned! I thought I was going crazy, thinking I'm the only one who thought she looked weird as a white girl! :lol: <3

• Brohoof 1

Ah, they're good! I'm happy you're doing Twighlight as dark skinned! I thought I was going crazy, thinking I'm the only one who thought she looked weird as a white girl! :lol: <3

i know right? people that making her white driving me crazy (unless it looks well [when the artist is good]), it just wrong XP

and her eyes are tottaly asian (i need to practice on eyes) :P

Edited by hana
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...

Not really into makeup, lol.

But fashion? Heck yeah.

I've been working on becoming more fashionable actually. Trying to develop a couple of styles that I think would be cool! I just wear pretty casual clothes as of now though.

• Brohoof 3

Fashion used to be one of those things I would like to be interested in, but I don't ever have the time to ever consider it. But these days, I've been lately buying new clothes and trying to make outfits for whatever I'm doing. It's not my most favourite thing, but I do like it when I'm in something nice.

• Brohoof 2

Not makeup, but I'm huge into fashion.  I design/make a lot of things myself, because fashion options for men are basically non-existent and suck, for the most part.  I would post pictures, but...well, I'm kind of not really comfortable plastering photos of myself online.

I sometimes wish I could go back to medieval times, or the 1800's, so I could wear big dresses all the time

Me too, actually... :S

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Not into makeup or fashion in real life, but when it comes to fictional characters (particularly oc's) I am really into making them look as fashionable as possible.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 1