Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would G5 ponies look like?

Hannah77

I expect it'd be similar to their current designs, considering how successful G4 has been. There's not really much to speculate about--we only have guesses--so I guess we'll just have to wait until G4 ends and hope that what follows can live up to it!

Hasbro isn't going to get bored of it unless we get bored of it, because as long as we like it Hasbro is getting all the $$$ they want. I also never said it could last forever. I simply said it still has quite a bit of potential. A reboot isn't always a good thing and it is the G4 reboot that has lasted the longest. It's not something time specific. The series reboots when it needs one, and as of now, I don't think it needs one yet, of course that could mean it could last ages and it could mean a few years. But that doesn't mean that it is specifically up to Hasbro feeling bored to decide, they're not simply going to pull the plug on a Successful franchise because they are "bored". In my opinion, if the series is kept up to date with new items, characters, plots and if it is updated with more new things to explore, than the need for a Reboot might slim down to non existent. There are some series that are successful that have never gone through its last successful reboot so far, why? Because it doesn't need one, it's still successfully well kept. If a series fakes or the writers start writing stale story lines than yes. Maybe a reboot is needed. But as for how Hasbro has been taking care of FIM so far, I think its unnecessary.

Did ya check out sfm on youtube? I mentioned it to ya the other day. Its good stuff like rainbow dash fluttershy and there is plenty of others. Check it out as soon as you have time. They could always experiment and do a mini side series without damaging the franchise.

Bleach is an snime which has never had a reboot and has over 350 episodes and apparently still counting. Dbz which mlps last episode was like was remastered but never was it rebooted. Thats like 30 odd years and its still the same.

• Brohoof 1

Did ya check out sfm on youtube? I mentioned it to ya the other day. Its good stuff like rainbow dash fluttershy and there is plenty of others. Check it out as soon as you have time. They could always experiment and do a mini side series without damaging the franchise.

Bleach is an snime which has never had a reboot and has over 350 episodes and apparently still counting. Dbz which mlps last episode was like was remastered but never was it rebooted. Thats like 30 odd years and its still the same.

That brings lots of joy to hear, and maybe a short film SIDE series in CGI wouldn't be a bad idea! I don't mind watching it too, running it alongside MLP:FiM is also good because it won't ruin the franchise if anything goes wrong with the CGI Films. It's good to know there are long lasting shows such as that that didn't need a reboot. So far, I think G4 is doing just great. And to know that there are shows that are still running for 30 years is pleasant to hear. I have high hopes in G4. (Explanation is pretty much in my last post)

Edited by RainbowSonic#1Fan

That brings lots of joy to hear, and maybe a short film SIDE series in CGI wouldn't be a bad idea! I don't mind watching it too, running it alongside MLP:FiM is also good because it won't ruin the franchise if anything goes wrong with the CGI Films. It's good to know there are long lasting shows such as that that didn't need a reboot. So far, I think G4 is doing just great. And to know that there are shows that are still running for 30 years is pleasant to hear. I have high hopes in G4. (Explanation is pretty much in my last post)

dbz released a anime movie called battle of the gods so yeah and we in scotland are recieving dvds for the whole series remastered and I have dbz part of dbgt and yet to get dragonball.

Also season 14 part 1 comes out september 8th. Better still its a bit of a wait but ill have season 1 of mlp fim so as applejack says yeehaw lol itll save me watching it on crappy broadband as it doesnt work to well.itll be here november the 3rd.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think we have to worry about that until faaaar into the future.... hopefully O.O

So far, I don't think you will have to worry about it until the FAR future because if Hasbro stays sharp and keeps this up, it might last ages as long as long as the writers keep on adding more characters and different plots as well as more episodes not focused around the Mane 6, WHICH they are doing. So as long as Hasbro and the Writers keep up the good work, it could last ages. Just like chaos rains stated about an Anime that is still going on for 30 years that still hasn't needed a reboot. I am not sure for I cannot tell the future, but I have high hopes for this. We still have to remember that Hasbro might make a mistake in one of the seasons and that doesn't mean a reboot is needed because Hasbro sure knows how to learn from their mistake like Season 3 having 13 episodes, now we are back in the 20s again so it seems they are doing a very good job taking care of FiM in general (I haven't watched 3 yet so don't spoil me xD) So yeah, cheers to Hasbro and keep up the great work!

dbz released a anime movie called battle of the gods so yeah and we in scotland are recieving dvds for the whole series remastered and I have dbz part of dbgt and yet to get dragonball.

Also season 14 part 1 comes out september 8th. Better still its a bit of a wait but ill have season 1 of mlp fim so as applejack says yeehaw lol itll save me watching it on crappy broadband as it doesnt work to well.itll be here november the 3rd.

Its going great so far! Hasbro has done very well from what I can tell (Lol I just sounded like Zakora) and I cannot wait for Season 5... no I take it back I can wait because I gotta finish off Season 2 and the rest first xD

Well if I get a decent chance and a better signal this week I swear im gunna love and tolerate the show to the point where I only dream of ponies as itll be a change from not being able to sleep. I dont sleep well.

Well if I get a decent chance and a better signal this week I swear im gunna love and tolerate the show to the point where I only dream of ponies as itll be a change from not being able to sleep. I dont sleep well. 

quote name="RainbowSonic#1Fan" post="2995896" timestamp="1408394318"]So far, I don't think you will have to worry about it until the FAR future because if Hasbro stays sharp and keeps this up, it might last ages as long as long as the writers keep on adding more characters and different plots as well as more episodes not focused around the Mane 6, WHICH they are doing. So as long as Hasbro and the Writers keep up the good work, it could last ages. Just like chaos rains stated about an Anime that is still going on for 30 years that still hasn't needed a reboot. I am not sure for I cannot tell the future, but I have high hopes for this. We still have to remember that Hasbro might make a mistake in one of the seasons and that doesn't mean a reboot is needed because Hasbro sure knows how to learn from their mistake like Season 3 having 13 episodes, now we are back in the 20s again so it seems they are doing a very good job taking care of FiM in general (I haven't watched 3 yet so don't spoil me xD) So yeah, cheers to Hasbro and keep up the great work!

Its going great so far! Hasbro has done very well from what I can tell (Lol I just sounded like Zakora) and I cannot wait for Season 5... no I take it back I can wait because I gotta finish off Season 2 and the rest first xD

Being that I grew up on G1 seeing if they can fuse the size of the G1's to the look of a G4 for a G5 I would be a very very happy lady :)

I completely agree with this idea.

• 3 weeks later...