Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If there could only be ONE breed of Pony which would you choose?

Silverhoof

There can only be ONE  

23 users have voted

1. 1. If there was only ONE breed of pony what would you chose>

• Earth Pony
    • Unicorn
    • Pegasus

The show is facing budget cuts. Two thirds of the ponies must go.

Which breed of ponies would you chose to carry on in season 4?

Alicorns already got the pink slip, so no princesses in S4.

This also means only two of the Mane six will be back in S4. Two of the same breed that is.

so what will it be? Earth Ponies. Unicorns. Pegasus.

you must make the choice.

Well, I mean, the easiest would have to be pony. I mean, there's less to animate.

But, I would choose for Unicorns to stay. I mean, I love Rarity and Twilight. And magic is essentially science and since I'm a (Bill Nye the) science guy, the choice is pretty easy for me.

• Brohoof 2

Earth, so everypony has to live the same hard boring lifestyle of the common Earth pony. :P

Of course, a world full of Unicorns would be perfect, since with magic pretty much anything is possible.

I would say pegasus. Not only would that keep Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash around -- PLUS any incident that made all the ponies pegasi could also mean keeping Pinkie Pie and Applejack. Actually Twilight would be kind of interesting if she ended up as a pegasus. It would certainly be a world of change for her.

It would also be funny to try to see pegasi trying to do earth pony labors (talk about discipline problems) and unicorn work (ADD anyone?)

Unicorn is something I would choose but Pegasus would be right behind it... then earth pony.

Hasn't this topic been remade like... 4 times now? because I know I answered the same question like 4 times on these forums.

Edited by Ethan Pow

The show is facing budget cuts. Two thirds of the ponies must go.

Which breed of ponies would you chose to carry on in season 4?

Alicorns already got the pink slip, so no princesses in S4.

This also means only two of the Mane six will be back in S4. Two of the same breed that is.

so what will it be? Earth Ponies. Unicorns. Pegasus.

you must make the choice.

I would have to say unicorns. I love Twilight and think that unicorns are the best simply because of magic. If they wanted wings like a Pegasus all thy would have to do is cast a spell.

Probably bad reasoning, but the show is called "Friendship is Magic." Can't have magic without unicorns. :P

But really, if I had to pick, I guess I'd have to go with the pegasus race, but I really couldn't give you a good reason why. I guess I'm just partial to them since they comprise a lot of my favorite characters. (Maybe. Not really certain.)

I pick unicorns, because they'd probably find a way to use magic to do the stuff they would need earth ponies and pegasi to do, dunno how long they'd last though. Also, Pinkie Pie would probably find a way to stay on the show, somehow... :huh:

• Brohoof 1

I pick unicorns, because they'd probably find a way to use magic to do the stuff they would need earth ponies and pegasi to do, dunno how long they'd last though. Also, Pinkie Pie would probably find a way to stay on the show, somehow... :huh:

LOL! I forgot about that, Yep Pinkie would probably find a way to cross the 4th wall and rejoin the show,,,

I'm just sad I can only brohoof you once.

• Brohoof 1

Earth Ponies grow the food, so we need them not to starve

Pegasi, regulate the weather so they are important too.

Unicorns raise the sun and moon, also pretty important.

So choosing between Starvation, Apocalyptic Weather, or Eternal Night/Darkness. Tough Choice this is

I say it must be Earth ponies. Why, you may ask? Because I say so...and my word is final. So sayeth the great space pony. But, in all truthfulness it's because I can envision plenty of fun adventures with only Pinkie and AJ. So many fun adventures.

Earth ponies need more love. I would say them, because they do have some sort of nature power, hidden deep inside them, that can cause the Pegasi and Unicorns to come back...one can dream. XD