Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

And now, the moment you've all been waiting far too long for: Replies!

The Stallion looks around cautiously. “I’ve said too much already. Just tell her what I said, oh. and give her this.” He passes you a note containing what appears to be a random jumble of numbers, letters and pictograms. “As for the train, It should be moving again in...” He pulls out a watch. “3... 2... 1... Now.”

The train starts moving.

“Go back to her quickly. and consider this. If I’m wrong, then so are they.” And just like that, He’s gone.

Wildcard trotts back to Rarity and looks concerned at her and Sweetie Belle.

He sighs and then starts speaking,

"Rarity...honey, you might be in danger. I met a guy from some kind of secret organisation and well...he thinks that you are some kind of special agent. This might sound goofy, but appearantly there are some bad guys who think the same."

He puts a hoof around Rarity's shoulder to confort her then hands her the note.

"And I was ordered to give you that note..."

(edited)

"Okay. I hope to see you then, too." Max said with a smile and a slight tremble in his voice.

Max tried to keep eye contact with Luna but every time he looked her in her beautiful teal eyes, he would lightly blush. For him, just being near her was nerve wrecking. He admired everything about her. Her elegant royal accent, her beautiful flowing mane. If he could really get to spend some time with her, he would truly be the happiest stallion alive.

Edited by LatinoChurro

(edited)

.She blushes slightly, "You uhfunny guy. See you in hour." She turns back to the counter, seeming to be a tad busy at the moment

Nightraxx had been nervously waiting in a cafe near the spa, and was contemplating on what might happen.... and when the appointment was almost due, he made his way to the spa.

He entered the spa and politely greets the owners. "Good Day, I-i am here because i have an appointment." He slowly walks over to the counter. "S-so, what is on the program?" he asks shyly, because for him being the first in a spa like this.

Edited by Nightraxx

(edited)

(Please don't quote the whole response... It takes up a lot of extra space and tends to have an effect on Page's mood)

Soarin looks upon what just happened as if someone drugged his pie. "Umm, I think I'ma get on home now. See if I can't sleep off... whatever this is." He flies away.

Soarin looks at the nice sized hole in the wall from the blast and gives a faint smile, "Hate to be the stallion in charge of cleaning that mess up... Nice work with those dragons."

(OOC: apologies.)

"Yeah thanks I guess." I reply. I turn my attention to Spitfire. "Are you okay Spitfire? Really sorry about this. I still hope you guys had a good time though..." Jesse thought of her for a second, she thought of how pretty and nice she was..."I don't suppose we can try again sometime?'

Edited by JTP

(edited)

Cloudchaser Looks up at you as you enter. Oh, Hi, Jordo, What’s up? I have to meet my Sister and some guy I met yesterday at sugarcube corner in five minutes. If I’m not on time Flitter’s going to start flirting with him again...”

-the next day, 12:00p.m.-

Sole sighed as he flew up to rainbow dash's cloud home "hope she's feeling okay." He mumbled, as he knocked on the door, but there was no answer. He turned to see rainbow dash resting on a nearby cloud, he smiled and flew over "hey dash" he said happily, as he landed lightly on the cloud "are you ready for our... um... race!" He said after a moments hesitation "but you can keep on sleeping if ya want to, either way is fine with me." He said happily.

((Hope that doesn't qualify as godmodding...))

She nods, "Ya, ya, in a minute. I'll be right over." She turns over and stretches in the cloud.

(Being a Griffon: -.5

Showing up: + .5

Giving her a choice: +1

Being Passive: -1

Post Score: 2)

OOC: Sorry for budding in on this, but I was planning on attending this little race ;P Just to spectate of course, but regardless I want to be there. I just wasn't expecting a time skip. I'll reply to my conversation with Cloudchaser first, but then I'm going to skip to where drocsid is. I hope you don't mind, I do LIVE with Dash after all.

BIC: 

"Wait a second, you're meeting with someone? A stallion no less? I'm impressed Cloud Chaser, I didn't think you had it in you" Jordo said playfully while nudging her shoulder.

"Well in that case I'll make this quick. Dash has offered me to move in with her. I've decided to take it. Listen, I really appreciate you helping me out over the last few months. You're a real friend, you know that?"

The next day, at Dash's house...

Jordo grabs the mail and proceeds to fly back towards the house. He felt a little bit groggy; he didn't get much sleep last night. On his way back, he notices Dash resting on a cloud. He couldn't help but chuckle; he always found it strange that she insisted on sleeping in the clouds, especially considering her bed wasn't even that far away. 

Before he can move on, a griffon wakes her up, asking about some kind of race. 'That's right, Dash mentioned something about a race' He remembered. 

"Hey Dash, this the guy you're gonna leave in the dust?" Jordo joked. 

He then adressed the griffon. 

"Heh, no offence. I don't think I've ever seen you around before. My names Jordo." 

Edited by ~Lawful Jordo~

Hey Rainbow Dash! You wanna have a REAL long race with me tonight? And after we could go grab something to eat over at the sugar cube corner. We will have a deal, You win, I somehow buy you a wonder-bolt ticket, I win, You pay Applejack that cash I owe her! Trust me, it's a LOT of Money! You In? 

Hey Rainbow Dash! You wanna have a REAL long race with me tonight? And after we could go grab something to eat over at the sugar cube corner. We will have a deal, You win, I somehow buy you a wonder-bolt ticket, I win, You pay Applejack that cash I owe her! Trust me, it's a LOT of Money! You In? 

(You. Go read the front page of this. After that, click the LINK on the front page and read the front page of that. And then pick a pony that doesn't already have three different guys working on him/her. As soon as Page gets back, he'll decide weather or not to approve you.)

Well, you start to drag her, but once she knows where you're going she begins to bounce quickly to the spot, dragging you. In no time at all, you find yourself at the entrance of the zoo, where Pinkie is rambling about the last time she had a zoo party and some crazy conspiracy about a bannana, a monkey, and a toucan.

He listens to her crazy story about a zoo party and something about bannanas ( OOC: Gotta love them bannanas XD ), a monkey and a toucan as they slowly walk into the zoo. He pays for the entrance and as soon as they got in, Pinkie went flying and pointing at different various animals. He tried to keep up with her, but she was really too fast for him that he couldn't even strike a conversation with her. After a while, she finally stopped and he could finally talk to her. "H-hey... H-how was... t-the animals..?" He said breathing heavily.

OOC: Sorry for budding in on this, but I was planning on attending this little race ;P Just to spectate of course, but regardless I want to be there. I just wasn't expecting a time skip. I'll reply to my conversation with Cloudchaser first, but then I'm going to skip to where drocsid is. I hope you don't mind, I do LIVE with Dash after all.

BIC: 

"Wait a second, you're meeting with someone? A stallion no less? I'm impressed Cloud Chaser, I didn't think you had it in you" Jordo said playfully while nudging her shoulder.

"Well in that case I'll make this quick. Dash has offered me to move in with her. I've decided to take it. Listen, I really appreciate you helping me out over the last few months. You're a real friend, you know that?"

Jordo grabs the mail and proceeds to fly back towards the house. He felt a little bit groggy; he didn't get much sleep last night. On his way back, he notices Dash resting on a cloud. He couldn't help but chuckle; he always found it strange that she insisted on sleeping in the clouds, especially considering her bed wasn't even that far away. 

Before he can move on, a griffon wakes her up, asking about some kind of race. 'That's right, Dash mentioned something about a race' He remembered. 

"Heh, no offence. I don't think I've ever seen you around before. My names Jordo."

sole turned to jordo and grinned "hey, so you must be the lucky stallion that I've heard about." He said quickly, attempting to hide his jealousy. "My names sole, and yes, I'm gonna race dash... and I'm gonna win!" He said with a grin "or at least give her a good challenge." He turned to dash and poked her with his tail "c'mon dash, we don't have all day!" He said jokingly.

((I'll just assume he already knows about jordo and dash.))

• Brohoof 1

The mare looks him up and down, and gives him a look that asks, Are you high? She flies away as Vinyl walks up to you. "Ahh man, tough break. I wouldn't worry about it, she'll be back. Let's get a drink or something." She looks slightly worried, and gives off the impression that she kind of wants to leave.

She smiles, "Even I am not immune to flattery it seems. Did you want an autograph, or were you just here to meet the backstage?" She turns to put her cello away.

Dox rubs the side of his head and looks at his hooves. "Yeah, I think we should go. I'll probably end up fighting her some other time, so I guess we can postpone it till later." He gives a sheepish grin. "Alright, let's find someplace to drink."

"Well, honestly..." Pull it together, stallion! If you ever want to go out with this mare, then you've got to pony up and do it! He thought to himself. "Well, really, I came back here, wondering... Well, uh... Would you mind going on a date with me, Octavia? I mean, I'll understand if you're too busy or something like that... It's just, I, uh..." He felt himself floundering here, and felt like he was going to buck it up somehow. He hoped that he wouldn't. "It's just I find you... Beautiful, and it would be a great honor to take somepony as beautiful as you out to dinner." He held his breath, waiting for the worst.

It Was the Next Day.. So Chaos Went to meet Trixie at Rosemare's Bakery.. She was Sitting there looking Impatient while waiting for Chaos.. so he decided to teleport by her..  to show her that he was great and powerful him self! he casted the spelling and was right by her and said "Sorry for the wait. Shall we get started?"

Derpy looks back at you and tilts her head. The stars manage to compliment her eyes and dress nicely, but she seems to be looking at you weirdly. "Glitch, are you choking?"

Glitch turned his head away from the window to Derpy, tears still in his eyes. "Wha-? Oh, no, I-I'm fine," he said before clearing his throat and wiping his eyes. "It's just that..." Glitch sighed and looked out the window. "I don't think I've ever seen anything this beautiful before."

(edited)

Meta smiled a half smile before the Halberd partially landed quietly near the road. The hatch opened, and Red stuck his head out. "Sorry about the barn, Applejack." He sighed. "Hello, Captain. I assume you want up?"

With that, he turned to Red Talon and Applejack. "Does the lovely pair wish to go first?"

((There you go, . Sorry for the wait.))

Edited by Thunder Knight
  • Brohoof 1

Meta smiled a half smile before the Halberd partially landed quietly near the road. The hatch opened, and Red stuck his head out. "Sorry about the barn, Applejack." He sighed. "Hello, Captain. I assume you want up?"

With that, he turned to Red Talon and Applejack. "Does the lovely pair wish to go first?"

((There you go, . Sorry for the wait.))

"Well, why not?" Red Talon responded to Meta Knight's invitation. With that, Red Talon walked onboard the giant airship, and into the party. As Red walked through the ship, he marveled in its design, and how luxurious and advanced the airship felt.

"So, what do you think of the ship so far, Applejack?" Red said to AJ, turning to her.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Spike Shrugs. “Twilight does all kinds of weird stuff. You get used to it,” He says. His eyes light up when you mention gems. “Yeah! That sounds great! I help Rarity search for gems all the time, Of course she never lets me eat them...”

"Wow that sounds kind of selfish of her." Aura says. She was really glad Spike decided to come along for a gem hunt. "I know a good spot where some gemstones are." Aura told Spike.  "It's outside Ponyville though so it will probably take a while to get there by walking. She motions towards her back. "You can get on my back so I can fly us both there though. It will be a lot quicker." Aura said extending her wings.

Edited by Lady Rainicorn

(edited)

"Hey, Rainbow blitz, I know I'm blind, but even I can see you're an awesome pony, Do you want to go on a picnic? I'll bring the sandwiches, you can bring whatever drinks you want, and I'll bring you some fresh apples from the tree in my yard! Anyways, I'll see you there! *kiss on the cheek*"

Edited by Rainy Night

Hi Big Mac! I was um... wondering if you'd like to go on a picnic this afternoon? I'll bring the food and drinks and you can bring the picnic cloth.Anytime works for me and we can have it anywhere you like or here at Sweet Apple Acres it's self! So um *blushes* do you want to? *smiles nervously*

Pink Mist was an adventurer. She had traveled all across Equestria and made many friends but she had never gotten the chance to settle down with somepony. She traveled frequently and went back to visit friends occasionally but she never stayed for more than a month, that never gave her time to establish a relationship. As she neared Ponyville where she actually had a home, she decided to spend some more time here and try to find a nice colt who would take an interest in her. But not just in her looks, in her personality and who she was as a person. However she had no idea that pretty soon she would come across with a colt who may just be what she had been looking for.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Fluttershy, your mane is more beautiful than any other mane I have ever seen. I love how you stick up for your pony friends when they need your help and how you take such good care for your animal friends. I love how you look so beautiful even though, as far as I know, you don't ever try. Is there any chance you could do me the honor of going on a date with me to The Crystal Empire?

Edited by DJ Shy-3

​Steeleye with ​Berry Punch ​and Sand with ​Zecora

Steeleye had been excused from guard duty for a whole week, due to his temper getting the better of him when some belligerent punks had vandalized the doorway to his bunk room. He had always been a diligent and trust worthy guardspony, so it was more of a vacation to let him cool off than a punishment. However, he was having a hard time sitting still, let alone relaxing. A close encounter with a cart running wild had set him on edge. The balloons that had been painted on the side set him on edge. Though he was as dry as a desert most of the time, he had to relent and get a drink from a local Ponyville bar. Inside, it was fairly clean, but in one corner was a pink and purple mare who was drunk off her hooves. His normal guards instincts had to be suppressed with a lot of willpower. Eventually he bought two medium coders and and levitated them over to her table as he walked over. "Guten tag fraulein," he said in a mildly friendly tone. "Are you feeling vell?"

Sand had traveled many places and seen strange things, but Everfree Forest was still his favorite. In particular, one section deep in the the brush drew him in like a magnet, though he was too shy to get close. This was the tree/home of Zecora the zebra. Every time he caught a glimpse of her he was overwhelmed by 'love vision', which cloaked all he saw in majestic beauty. To him she was exotic and harder to go near than a dragon's hoard. Still, one day he summoned his courage and knocked on her door. He had brought a few trinkets and odd plants he thought she would be interested in. Nervously, he scuffed his hoof against the dirt as he waited.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this the Part where I say something Clever and then Apologise for how late the replies are? Sorry. Have some Replies.

Well, I guess I must be stupid family, to have forgotten something as silly as the breaks on a cart. Ugg, wake up Dawn, and try not to stay up past midnight writing! "You got it." He picked up a bucket and flew it to the cart. When all the buckets were placed in the cart, he made sure the break was no longer on, then hitched himself back in it. "Where to, boss?" he grinned playfully.

AJ seems to pick up on your melancholy. “Sugarcube? Is everything alright? Y’all know Y’all can tell me anything’ Don't Cha?”

Paradox spits a little blood onto the ground, then proceeds to get up. "Hey, I'm not through here yet!" He starts to follow Spitfire, speedily catching up. "Hey, I said-!" He Grabs her shoulder and turns her around to find... A completely different mare. A confused look spreads across his face.

“Uh oh.” Spitfire’s Voice comes from behind you. You spin around to see Spitfire behind you. “Looks Like you’re seeing double.” Suddenly you find yourself surrounded by Daring Do’s. “What can I say? I’m nothing without my stunt team.” Spitfire says.

"What do you think is going on here, sailor?!" Steel immediately addressed the pirate. He blinked and took a step back.

"Uhhhhhh it looks like you are helping with an escape plan!" He said as if he was answering a question in class. Steel rolled his eyes in exasperation.

"What I'm doing is taking the prisoners out for punishment." He turned back to the crew. "LOAD THAT FASTER! I want that boat to be practically sinking when it hits the water! Give ya extra incentive to make yer rounds around the ship faster!" Steel turned back to the confused pirate. "Meanwhile, I'm sure you have somewhere better to be." He patted his sword with his wing.

When the pirate wasn't looking, Steel winked at Daring.

“I dunno... Ain’t that The Captain o’ that other ship? Ain’t he s’posed ta be dead? I’d better rouse the Capt-” The Pirate is suddenly cut off by the crack of a throwing knife smacking into his forehead “Ow.” The Pirate says, and then he crumples to the ground. You look over at your companions. Daring’s hoof is still extended.

“You killed him?” Captain Blue asks Daring.

“No, he’s only unconscious. I got him with the blunt end. We should go though. Somepony else might have heard that.” Daring Replies. “Just as soon As I retrieve my knife.” She trots over to the unconscious pony and picks up her knife, which she stows back in her tail. She then hops into the boat, quickly followed by the Captain. you join them and help lower the boat into the water.

//That's okay mah friend\\
Animae laughs, "After you then, you're the master at this" he smiles widely which had to be hard with a beak. His wings twitched, begging to be spread out in her presence and his long snake-like tail wagged gently, tickling random ponies

“Alright Then,” Says Gilda, “You Distract The DJ, And I’ll Grab the Records, Wait until a break in the... Music.” She shakes her head. “Pah. These Dweebs wouldn’t know Real music if it came up and bit their Lame Butts. Whatever. Let’s go.”

I chuckle at her slight embarrassment and go back to making breakfast. When I finish I lay it on the table and start trying to write a new song for that wedding.

"It started with a kiss
Next came the bliss
Now it's time for her white dress
Getting my suit pressed
Gotta make this move before it's all too late-

GAAAAAHHH, This sucks!" I shout, crumbling up the paper and throwing it on the floor.

“Hey! Whatcha Doin’?” Surprise says, Suddenly and soddenly appearing behind you, wrapped up in a Purple Towel. “Oh! What’s that? Lemme See!” She Dives to the Floor and retrieves the crumpled paper. She flicks it open and starts to read it...

Alex looked over to his right and he saw a mare walk up to him. She seemed to look at him with her eyes all up and down of him. From what Alex could see, she was another unicorn mare just like Lyra. This time, she had a light blue coat with various streaks of blue and light gray in her mane as well as her tail. She held a Cutie Mark in the shape of an hourglass and wondered it meant to her.

Alex blinked for one second and reached out for Colgate's hoof to shake too. "Yeah, I guess you're the one that she told me about. My name is Alex. Nice to meet you, Colgate." Alex said to Colgate kindly.

@,

She blushed and shook his hoof, “Yes, well... Now what?” she asks him, “If you say the toothpaste factory we’re going to have problems.” (That’s my warning. The dentists messes with teeth all day. The last thing she needs is to sit through a guide talking about teeth.)

"Hay Big Mac do you think that pony won't mind if I help to or should I just leave and come back tomorrow" Luna asked still wanting to help Big Mac with any problems that he has. "So would you like me to help with this pony if you don't mind" Luna asked in a polite voice.

He sighs, “In-law. Be embarassed if anypony saw him. Sorry, I’m gunna have to do this one myself.” He plunders off.

“Hello Bon Bon and you look cute too.” Fireblaze saying as he came in, then sit down on the couch while looking at Bon Bon and Lyra too. “So how you two been? Since I did see you Bon Bon while I was going to the market get some food for my home and I do remember that cute hair style too.” Blaze saying as he was looking around and smiles while he was looking at them. “Nice house you got here and it really cute.”

“Thanks...? So, are you here to buy candy...?” You can tell in the silence that you’re supposed to insert your name.

Wildcard trotts back to Rarity and looks concerned at her and Sweetie Belle.
He sighs and then starts speaking,
"Rarity...honey, you might be in danger. I met a guy from some kind of secret organisation and well...he thinks that you are some kind of special agent. This might sound goofy, but appearantly there are some bad guys who think the same."
He puts a hoof around Rarity's shoulder to confort her then hands her the note.
"And I was ordered to give you that note..."

Rarity Momentarily freezes when you say ‘Secret Organization’ but she quickly recovers. “Oh my. How Rediculous! Ha ha.” She takes the note and reads it. “Apparently this Mystery Pony wants to meet me in his Compartment, I suppose I should go over there And let him know he has the wrong Mare. Yes, That’s the reason I’m going. The one and only reason. Keep an Eye on Sweetie Belle for me would you?” Without waiting for your answer, she darts off down the train.

“She’s up to something.” Sweetie Belle notes. “She gets like this whenever she wants to hide something.” She stands up. “Well only one thing to do. Let’s follow her!”

"Okay. I hope to see you then, too." Max said with a smile and a slight tremble in his voice.

Max tried to keep eye contact with Luna but every time he looked her in her beautiful teal eyes, he would lightly blush. For him, just being near her was nerve wrecking. He admired everything about her. Her elegant royal accent, her beautiful flowing mane. If he could really get to spend some time with her, he would truly be the happiest stallion alive.

-The Next Evening-
You are standing near the entrance to the Carnival waiting For Luna when you hear a commotion. “It’s the Princess!” One Pony Says. “What’s she Doing here?” Says another. Similar chatter breaks out all around as a loud voice Calls out. “Make way For the Princess of the Night! Make way For Princess Luna!” And then you see her, She is being led by a pair of Bat Pony Guards who are parting the crowd in front of their Mistress. “Make Room!” one calls in a voice you recognize as the one you heard a moment ago. “The Princess of the Night requires the space you currently occupy so that She may Pass!”

Luna Rolls Her eyes. “Honestly, Bruce, I was hoping not to make a scene.”

“Nonsense you’re majesty, Thou art the Princess of the Night.”

“So you keep announcing. Thou might desire to raise your voice, i do not think they heard you in the Crystal Empire.”
“And as Such,” Bruce continued as though he had not been interrupted, “A scene would have Taken place regardless.

“Thou are certainly not helping matters.”

“I am simply performing my royal duty as the captain of thy Personal guard.”

“A duty which you perform admirably, however, I assure you that I am capable of taking care of myself.”

“I have no doubt. However, My duty remains.”

The Princess and her guards Finally come to a stop in front of you. “Good Evening.” Luna Says. “I apologize, I was able to convince my sister to allow me to go out, However, She insisted I Bring Protection. Apparently she’s been having some trouble with changelings lately.”

“Princess! watch what you divulge to this stranger! He himself may be a changeling.”

“I doubt that greatly. We agreed to meet here yesterday at the Castle. If He was a changeling, I would have detected it then.”

Nightraxx had been nervously waiting in a cafe near the spa, and was contemplating on what might happen.... and when the appointment was almost due, he made his way to the spa.

He entered the spa and politely greets the owners. "Good Day, I-i am here because i have an appointment." He slowly walks over to the counter. "S-so, what is on the program?" he asks shyly, because for him being the first in a spa like this.

“Well, firsht we have you soak in a hot tub to a loosen your muscles. Then, we give you a massage, yes? Then we do some general care for your skin, and then you crear to leave.” One of them gestures you to the door.

(OOC: apologies.)

"Yeah thanks I guess." I reply. I turn my attention to Spitfire. "Are you okay Spitfire? Really sorry about this. I still hope you guys had a good time though..." Jesse thought of her for a second, she thought of how pretty and nice she was..."I don't suppose we can try again sometime?'

Spitfire Grins. “Don’t apologize, That was a lot of fun. We should get attacked by teenage dragons again sometime.”

sole grinned and landed next to her on the cloud "c'mon dash, your the fastest in equestria, don't slow don just to sleep!" He said challengingly "or you'll be second fastest after me of course!" He said with a smirk. "I came to race with the best, and that's what I'm gonna do, now let's go!"

Dash just groans and pulls a blanket of cloud over her head. “Actually, I do have to slow down to sleep. According to Twilight, I’m so fast all the time I burn energy faster than most other Ponies do, which is why I eat so much and take so many naps. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be able to keep going.” She says.

(more below)

BIC:

Cloud Pouts. “What? You think I’m not attractive?” you open your mouth to defend yourself, but she cuts you off. “No, no, I was kidding.” She says. “Seriously though. Good luck with Dash. And Don’t worry about me, I can get another roommate easy.”
(I’m just going to reply to you as Cloud, What happens with Dash can be seen Below. But you get 1/2 point for being present)

sole turned to jordo and grinned "hey, so you must be the lucky stallion that I've heard about." He said quickly, attempting to hide his jealousy. "My names sole, and yes, I'm gonna race dash... and I'm gonna win!" He said with a grin "or at least give her a good challenge." He turned to dash and poked her with his tail "c'mon dash, we don't have all day!" He said jokingly.
((I'll just assume he already knows about jordo and dash.))

Dash turns to glare at you. Then she rolls her eyes, turns over and stretches. She Stands to her full Height. “Okay, fine, I’m up. Now let’s Fly!”

(Being A Griffon: -.5
Waking her up: -1
Issuing a challenge: +3
Post Score: 1.5
Total Score: 5.5)

He listens to her crazy story about a zoo party and something about bannanas ( OOC: Gotta love them bannanas XD ), a monkey and a toucan as they slowly walk into the zoo. He pays for the entrance and as soon as they got in, Pinkie went flying and pointing at different various animals. He tried to keep up with her, but she was really too fast for him that he couldn't even strike a conversation with her. After a while, she finally stopped and he could finally talk to her. "H-hey... H-how was... t-the animals..?" He said breathing heavily.

“This is great! The Elephants remembered me from last time, the Lions loved the meat cupcakes I tossed them (Don’t tell the zookeeper), and The Monkeys tried to throw poop at me! This is the greatest trip to the zoo EVER!” Then she looks at you. “Oh hey, What’s wrong? You look tired.”

It Was the Next Day.. So Chaos Went to meet Trixie at Rosemare's Bakery.. She was Sitting there looking Impatient while waiting for Chaos.. so he decided to teleport by her.. to show her that he was great and powerful him self! he casted the spelling and was right by her and said "Sorry for the wait. Shall we get started?"

“Oh.” Trixie says nonchalantly. “Look who decided to show up. Would you like to have dinner before or after Trixie puts you in your place?”
(Don't get discoraged, I'm sure she'll warm up to you eventually. Maybe...)

Glitch turned his head away from the window to Derpy, tears still in his eyes. "Wha-? Oh, no, I-I'm fine," he said before clearing his throat and wiping his eyes. "It's just that..." Glitch sighed and looked out the window. "I don't think I've ever seen anything this beautiful before."

She looks out at the sky and sighs, “Eyah.” Just then, the bar she was leaning on breaks and she begins to fall forwards towards the window.

"Well, why not?" Red Talon responded to Meta Knight's invitation. With that, Red Talon walked onboard the giant airship, and into the party. As Red walked through the ship, he marveled in its design, and how luxurious and advanced the airship felt.
"So, what do you think of the ship so far, Applejack?" Red said to AJ, turning to her.

“Ah Don't Think Ah’ve ever seen a ship so Fancy!” She says. “This place is like a Miniature flyin’ Canterlot!”

"Wow that sounds kind of selfish of her." Aura says. She was really glad Spike decided to come along for a gem hunt. "I know a good spot where some gemstones are." Aura told Spike. "It's outside Ponyville though so it will probably take a few minutes to get there.

Spike smiles. “Lead the way.” YOu take the lead and start walking. After a minute, Spike speaks up. “You’re wrong About Rarity.” You Stop. So does he.

“What?” You ask.

“About her being selfish. She’s not. If she let me eat all the gems I wanted, She’d have none left to share with everypony. So really, the only selfish one is me.”

Hi Big Mac! I was um... wondering if you'd like to go on a picnic this afternoon? I'll bring the food and drinks and you can bring the picnic cloth.Anytime works for me and we can have it anywhere you like or here at Sweet Apple Acres it's self! So um *blushes* do you want to? *smiles nervously*

He blushes and seems to deer-and-headlight when Applejack comes. “I need some help with the west orchard,” she says embarrassedly.

“Eyep,” Big Mac says, walking with Applejack. You get te feeling he’s going to be occupied all afternoon.

Pink Mist was an adventurer. She had traveled all across Equestria and made many friends but she had never gotten the chance to settle down with somepony. She traveled frequently and went back to visit friends occasionally but she never stayed for more than a month, that never gave her time to establish a relationship. As she neared Ponyville where she actually had a home, she decided to spend some more time here and try to find a nice colt who would take an interest in her. But not just in her looks, in her personality and who she was as a person. However she had no idea that pretty soon she would come across with a colt who may just be what she had been looking for.

As you are walking down the street, you suddenly hear a strange noise, thike the repeated growl of a creature you can’t identify. you turn towards the sound, trying to locate its source, only to be bowled over by a brown stallion. the two of you tumble for a ways then come to a stop With The Stallion Laying on top of you.

He smiles awkwardly. “Oh, Hello.” He says in a Trottingham accent. “Sorry, I didn’t see you there. In a bit of a rush.” He Disentangles himself from you and stands up. “Now I really must be going...” He runs into an alleyway. Curiosity piqued, you decide to follow. When you catch up with him he is standing at a dead end, staring at the wall. He looks back at you as you approach. “Ah. Hello again.” He nods toward the empty wall. “It seems my ride has gone off without me.”

Fluttershy, your mane is more beautiful than any other mane I have ever seen. I love how you stick up for your pony friends when they need your help and how you take such good care for your animal friends. I love how you look so beautiful even though, as far as I know, you don't ever try. Is there any chance you could do me the honor of going on a date with me?

“Oh, gee, I don’t know” Fluttershy turns her head so that her hair falls between you and her face, and she pokes at the ground with her hoof. “I really don’t think I’d make very good company, are you sure you wouldn't rather ask somepony else?”

Steeleye with Berry Punch and Sand with Zecora
Steeleye had been excused from guard duty for a whole week, due to his temper getting the better of him when some belligerent punks had vandalized the doorway to his bunk room. He had always been a diligent and trustworthy guardspony, so it was more of a vacation to let him cool off than a punishment. However, he was having a hard time sitting still, let alone relaxing. A close encounter with a cart running wild had set him on edge. The balloons that had been painted on the side set him on edge. Though he was as dry as a desert most of the time, he had to relent and get a drink from a local Ponyville bar. Inside, it was fairly clean, but in one corner was a pink and purple mare who was drunk off her hooves. His normal guards instincts had to be suppressed with a lot of willpower. Eventually he bought two medium coders and and levitated them over to her table as he walked over. "Guten tag fraulein," he said in a mildly friendly tone. "Are you feeling vell?"

She giggles and hiccups, “I’m *hiccup* fine, but I think *hic* you and yer... buddy clone thingies- aren’t here to often.” She giggles again and continues to drink.

Sand had traveled many places and seen strange things, but Everfree Forest was still his favorite. In particular, one section deep in the the brush drew him in like a magnet, though he was too shy to get close. This was the tree/home of Zecora the zebra. Every time he caught a glimpse of her he was overwhelmed by 'love vision', which cloaked all he saw in majestic beauty. To him she was exotic and harder to go near than a dragon's hoard. Still, one day he summoned his courage and knocked on her door. He had brought a few trinkets and odd plants he thought she would be interested in. Nervously, he scuffed his hoof against the dirt as he waited.

After a few moments the door opens. “My, My, My, What have we here? One who roams the forest without fear? Come inside, If you so wish. I have just prepared a tasty Dish.” She Steps Aside to allow you access.

• Brohoof 4

“Oh, gee, I don’t know” Fluttershy turns her head so that her hair falls between you and her face, and she pokes at the ground with her hoof. “I really don’t think I’d make very good company, are you sure you wouldn't rather ask somepony else?”

*DJ pushes Fluttershy's mane out of her eyes* 

Fluttershy ,if you ask me, you would make the best company. Without you, I bet going to the Crystal Empire wouldn't even be nearly as much enjoyable as it should be. I ask, no, I beg of you, please go with me to the Crystal Empire. Please?

Is this the Part where I say something Clever and then Apologise for how late the replies are? Sorry. Have some Replies.

AJ seems to pick up on your melancholy. “Sugarcube? Is everything alright? Y’all know Y’all can tell me anything’ Don't Cha?”

"What? O'course I do!" he blushes, "I'm just a bit of a dolts sometimes is all." Weddings don't come cheap. I need to put out another book so that I can make the funds without dipping into the Farm fund, like she'll want to. The problem is, the farm's still a little broke from last apple season being a total dud. Ugg, sometimes I wish I could take her advice and rest, but I wanna give her better than a ten-gallon wedding.

“Uh oh.” Spitfire’s Voice comes from behind you. You spin around to see Spitfire behind you. “Looks Like you’re seeing double.” Suddenly you find yourself surrounded by Daring Do’s. “What can I say? I’m nothing without my stunt team.” Spitfire says.

“I dunno... Ain’t that The Captain o’ that other ship? Ain’t he s’posed ta be dead? I’d better rouse the Capt-” The Pirate is suddenly cut off by the crack of a throwing knife smacking into his forehead “Ow.” The Pirate says, and then he crumples to the ground. You look over at your companions. Daring’s hoof is still extended.

“You killed him?” Captain Blue asks Daring.

“No, he’s only unconscious. I got him with the blunt end. We should go though. Somepony else might have heard that.” Daring Replies. “Just as soon As I retrieve my knife.” She trots over to the unconscious pony and picks up her knife, which she stows back in her tail. She then hops into the boat, quickly followed by the Captain. you join them and help lower the boat into the water.

“Alright Then,” Says Gilda, “You Distract The DJ, And I’ll Grab the Records, Wait until a break in the... Music.” She shakes her head. “Pah. These Dweebs wouldn’t know Real music if it came up and bit their Lame Butts. Whatever. Let’s go.”

“Hey! Whatcha Doin’?” Surprise says, Suddenly and soddenly appearing behind you, wrapped up in a Purple Towel. “Oh! What’s that? Lemme See!” She Dives to the Floor and retrieves the crumpled paper. She flicks it open and starts to read it...

She blushed and shook his hoof, “Yes, well... Now what?” she asks him, “If you say the toothpaste factory we’re going to have problems.” (That’s my warning. The dentists messes with teeth all day. The last thing she needs is to sit through a guide talking about teeth.)

He sighs, “In-law. Be embarassed if anypony saw him. Sorry, I’m gunna have to do this one myself.” He plunders off.

“Thanks...? So, are you here to buy candy...?” You can tell in the silence that you’re supposed to insert your name.

Rarity Momentarily freezes when you say ‘Secret Organization’ but she quickly recovers. “Oh my. How Rediculous! Ha ha.” She takes the note and reads it. “Apparently this Mystery Pony wants to meet me in his Compartment, I suppose I should go over there And let him know he has the wrong Mare. Yes, That’s the reason I’m going. The one and only reason. Keep an Eye on Sweetie Belle for me would you?” Without waiting for your answer, she darts off down the train.

“She’s up to something.” Sweetie Belle notes. “She gets like this whenever she wants to hide something.” She stands up. “Well only one thing to do. Let’s follow her!”

-The Next Evening-

You are standing near the entrance to the Carnival waiting For Luna when you hear a commotion. “It’s the Princess!” One Pony Says. “What’s she Doing here?” Says another. Similar chatter breaks out all around as a loud voice Calls out. “Make way For the Princess of the Night! Make way For Princess Luna!” And then you see her, She is being led by a pair of Bat Pony Guards who are parting the crowd in front of their Mistress. “Make Room!” one calls in a voice you recognize as the one you heard a moment ago. “The Princess of the Night requires the space you currently occupy so that She may Pass!”

Luna Rolls Her eyes. “Honestly, Bruce, I was hoping not to make a scene.”

“Nonsense you’re majesty, Thou art the Princess of the Night.”

“So you keep announcing. Thou might desire to raise your voice, i do not think they heard you in the Crystal Empire.”

“And as Such,” Bruce continued as though he had not been interrupted, “A scene would have Taken place regardless.

“Thou are certainly not helping matters.”

“I am simply performing my royal duty as the captain of thy Personal guard.”

“A duty which you perform admirably, however, I assure you that I am capable of taking care of myself.”

“I have no doubt. However, My duty remains.”

The Princess and her guards Finally come to a stop in front of you. “Good Evening.” Luna Says. “I apologize, I was able to convince my sister to allow me to go out, However, She insisted I Bring Protection. Apparently she’s been having some trouble with changelings lately.”

“Princess! watch what you divulge to this stranger! He himself may be a changeling.”

“I doubt that greatly. We agreed to meet here yesterday at the Castle. If He was a changeling, I would have detected it then.”

“Well, firsht we have you soak in a hot tub to a loosen your muscles. Then, we give you a massage, yes? Then we do some general care for your skin, and then you crear to leave.” One of them gestures you to the door.

Spitfire Grins. “Don’t apologize, That was a lot of fun. We should get attacked by teenage dragons again sometime.”

Dash just groans and pulls a blanket of cloud over her head. “Actually, I do have to slow down to sleep. According to Twilight, I’m so fast all the time I burn energy faster than most other Ponies do, which is why I eat so much and take so many naps. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be able to keep going.” She says.

(more below)

Cloud Pouts. “What? You think I’m not attractive?” you open your mouth to defend yourself, but she cuts you off. “No, no, I was kidding.” She says. “Seriously though. Good luck with Dash. And Don’t worry about me, I can get another roommate easy.”

(I’m just going to reply to you as Cloud, What happens with Dash can be seen Below. But you get 1/2 point for being present)

Dash turns to glare at you. Then she rolls her eyes, turns over and stretches. She Stands to her full Height. “Okay, fine, I’m up. Now let’s Fly!”

(Being A Griffon: -.5

Waking her up: -1

Issuing a challenge: +3

Post Score: 1.5

Total Score: 5.5)

“This is great! The Elephants remembered me from last time, the Lions loved the meat cupcakes I tossed them (Don’t tell the zookeeper), and The Monkeys tried to throw poop at me! This is the greatest trip to the zoo EVER!” Then she looks at you. “Oh hey, What’s wrong? You look tired.”

“Oh.” Trixie says nonchalantly. “Look who decided to show up. Would you like to have dinner before or after Trixie puts you in your place?”

(Don't get discoraged, I'm sure she'll warm up to you eventually. Maybe...)

She looks out at the sky and sighs, “Eyah.” Just then, the bar she was leaning on breaks and she begins to fall forwards towards the window.

“Ah Don't Think Ah’ve ever seen a ship so Fancy!” She says. “This place is like a Miniature flyin’ Canterlot!”

Spike smiles. “Lead the way.” YOu take the lead and start walking. After a minute, Spike speaks up. “You’re wrong About Rarity.” You Stop. So does he.

“What?” You ask.

“About her being selfish. She’s not. If she let me eat all the gems I wanted, She’d have none left to share with everypony. So really, the only selfish one is me.”

He blushes and seems to deer-and-headlight when Applejack comes. “I need some help with the west orchard,” she says embarrassedly.

“Eyep,” Big Mac says, walking with Applejack. You get te feeling he’s going to be occupied all afternoon.

As you are walking down the street, you suddenly hear a strange noise, thike the repeated growl of a creature you can’t identify. you turn towards the sound, trying to locate its source, only to be bowled over by a brown stallion. the two of you tumble for a ways then come to a stop With The Stallion Laying on top of you.

He smiles awkwardly. “Oh, Hello.” He says in a Trottingham accent. “Sorry, I didn’t see you there. In a bit of a rush.” He Disentangles himself from you and stands up. “Now I really must be going...” He runs into an alleyway. Curiosity piqued, you decide to follow. When you catch up with him he is standing at a dead end, staring at the wall. He looks back at you as you approach. “Ah. Hello again.” He nods toward the empty wall. “It seems my ride has gone off without me.”

She giggles and hiccups, “I’m *hiccup* fine, but I think *hic* you and yer... buddy clone thingies- aren’t here to often.” She giggles again and continues to drink.

After a few moments the door opens. “My, My, My, What have we here? One who roams the forest without fear? Come inside, If you so wish. I have just prepared a tasty Dish.” She Steps Aside to allow you access.

"Un No I am just came here, to ask you if you want to go on a Date with me since I do think about you Bon-Bon and you are really cute too." Fireblaze saying as he was blushing redder while he was thinking and waiting for Bon-Bon answer see if she want to go with him on a date.

Featherweight: Good evening, my dear archer, shall we go out on the lake to enjoy the fireworks on Tuesday evening? Although, I doubt they could ever be as beautiful as you, if you would rather go somewhere else that day. I have something for you that I think you would love~