Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

Hay Big Macintosh I was wondering that is if your not to busy then maybe we can go out for some ice cream or maybe we can go out for lunch tomorrow at 5:00 if its ok with you and I'll be find with what ever your answer maybe so I'll see you tomorrow (maybe I hope so)

Soarin is a little behind her, and begins nodding furiously. He doesn't say anything however, and it's difficult to understand why. The scent of pie comes into the air, and his wings raise a little.

Spitfire laughs. “Keep it together Soarin.” Spitfire Teases. C’mon, let’s go find a seat.” She leads the two of you inside, where you find a table. You take a seat to Spitfire’s left, and soarin sits on her right.

Much like Soarin, Jesse was excited to eat. He had been here a few times, and each time the food was great. He couldn't blame Soarin for being excited. The trio all ordered there food. Jesse couldn't help but take a quick glance of Spitfire next to him. He found her to be very pretty. He decided so start up a conversation.

"So how are you guys?"

Happy Make-Up-Your-Own-Holiday Day! I have decided that today is Librarian day, Because Librarians are awesome and they deserve to have a holiday dedicated to them.

Rarity Sighs contentedly, thankful for the chance to relax for a while. “Well, Twilight spoke with the princess and got us a lovely suite at the castle, so we will be going there first, and then I made some dinner plans with Fancypants. He’s agreed to be a patron for my new line. Wasn’t that nice of him?” She leans back in her seat. “I really need a break, all of this stress is going to give me premature wrinkles. Perhaps I should take a trip to a spa after the show tomorrow...”

(Yay! I was librarian in school x) )

Wildcard put his arm around Rarity and held her tight,

"I'll do my best to help you relaxing and feeling confortable, honey." he said gently stroking the side of Rarity's upper body.

"And when the show's over we can spend a wonderful time here. And don't forget that we are staying in the caste. That's the best possible place I can imagine." the colt added and gave her a little kiss on the cheek.

Edited by Wildcard

Happy Make-Up-Your-Own-Holiday Day! I have decided that today is Librarian day, Because Librarians are awesome and they deserve to have a holiday dedicated to them. 

You receive a punch in the face. Well, not really a punch. More like a slap. “Are you really being all, ‘I’m gonna get some punch?’ cliche?” You then get another kiss onto your cheek. “This is a date! Be more romantic, for the Griffin Empire’s sake!”

"Okay, sorry that I fail so hard" he says, trying a bit of self deprivating humour. "We've been flying, we've been dancing for ages now. I'm kinda out of ideas" he confesses "I don't think your the type to sit down and tell me all about yourself but we could try that if you like" He says, holding her claw gently as to stop her from hitting him again. He puts a claw on her shoulder and begins the dance again, waiting for her judgement.

So umm hay Big Macintosh if its ok when you aren't so bussy with apple bucking well maybe can we go out and eat come ice cream tomorrow at 5:00 if that's ok with you and maybe I'll see you tomorrow then if its ok well I'll see you later then Big Macintosh bye. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/luna-r2917

Edited by LunaFlower226

Evening Cloudchaser! Did you just get done with a flying session? Hey, do you have a second? I'm Windy Runner,  we ran into each other at the market the other day, remember? Yeah, anyways, I'm new here, I just moved to Ponyville from Manehatten last week. Do you think you could possibly show me around town tomorrow? I'm sure there's lots of fun stuff for two pegasi to get up to around here! What do you say?

Edited by Windy Runner

Alrighty people, I can see that at least one of you have never done an RP before. First of, while this is a special kind of RP, you still need to post in the OOC both your character form and the pony you'd like to date. For purposes of an RP, all posts should make the two hundred character limit. As a personal rule, if I'm in charge of a post and I see you've had to use a filler, I'm going to make it tough on you. Every mare is different, and presents their own unique challenge that you should be able to come up with 200 letters for. I just think that's a good rule of thumb. Anyway, OOC link is at the top of the first page.

[“Oh.” Spike puts his claws behind his back and rocks back and forth on his heels. “Um... That is... I Kind of have this thing for-” Suddenly his face hardens. “No! She doesn't care about me! She’s with that Joker Card or whatever his name is!” A second later He wraps you in a hug and plants a kiss on your cheek. “I’m willing to at least give it a try.”] <------ Your post.

(Heh I thought you were done with this.)

Aura blushes again after Spike had both hugged and kissed her. For a moment she feels extremely happy being with someone she really liked and he had even returned his feelings. But then Aura suddenly realizes something troubling. While She and Spike were the same species they were still different. Aura was an ice dragon and Spike was a fire dragon. She had been told by her parents that it was forbidden for a ice dragon to be in a relationship with a fire dragons as the two separate types never got along well.

The dragoness frowns for a second knowing that her parents would be furious if they found out thier daughter is doing just that. She quickly brightens as she didn't care what they would think about her and her new relationship.

"That was.....nice." Aura says hesitantly. She was unsure where to go with this. "I never thought I'd meet a dragon as sweet and generous as you Spike." She says to him.

Maybe she could do something to repay the treatment Spike had given her. She then returns a kiss on Spike's cheek letting her wings flutter a bit while doing so.

Aura then hears faint whispering and breaks away from Spike a bit startled. "What was that?" She asks.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

“Er, uhh, thank yuh kindly. Huh, raindrop... We don’t have a lotta cats where I live. Most th’ time, th’ ones we got aren’t ever ‘round tuh mess with,” he says. He carefully takes a hoof and strokes the cat, all the way down the back and tail, and repeats it again, as if he’s afraid he’d hurt her. “I’m ‘fraid I gotta confession. I don’t much like leavin’ town, but yer home... it’s uh nice place.” He blushed, still very focused on the cat.

"But I can see that you get along with them just well." she smiled. "What an honor.. she usually runs away from the strangers.. or attacks them."  She grinned bitterly. She put the basket in front of Braeburn and sit next to him. The cat jumped into an old armchair and fell asleep. "New ponies are making her tired.." she said and rolled her eyes. 

Hearing his last words, she blushed slightly. "Why afraid? I'm glad. Really." she was silent for a second. "Actually.. I found this place because I wanted a place to be suitable for Earth ponies. Cloud buildings could be a problem, you know.." she remained silend for another moment.

"But if you feel uncomfortable or something, just tell me.. I can take you back home." she added, instantly regretting her words. She was already tired.

Red continued what he was doing, completely oblivious to the beautiful mare waiting for him. "I just found out about this exotic new food called 'pizza.' You wanna try it?" He asked with genuine curiosity, as he had not yet tried it either, just made it. He had served it to his friends but they left none for him to try.

(Page, much as I respect you, you forgot to grab this one and put it in the doc again.)

"Sure. I'll even save you some," she replies with a grin. She was relieved he didn't notice, but also a little let down; she'd freshened up for him to admire and he hadn't admired it yet. She figured he'd notice when he got done cooking.

I read through all of the posts up until the fan fics and I decided that I will come back when Pwny does. No disrespect towards Page but I can't help the feeling that it's not the same. So as the great Pwny before me I will see you November 8th 2014. Farewell my friends.

• Brohoof 2

~Neutral Page~, on 26 Mar 2013 - 21:35, said:

“Yes, Let’s.” Daring agrees. “Let’s start with what took you so long to get back.” You quickly fill Daring in on the events of the last couple of hours. “Well. That’s quite a story.” Daring says. “And it seems you all were able to come up with a plan. Without me.” She sounds a little bitter when she says that last bit.

"Hey . . . it's like you said before. The same thing would have happened if either of us weren't here. The difference is we are here. We CAN make a difference!" Steel said. Steel lifted his wing to show his cutie-mark again. "The pen and sword, in equal accord. It may not be apparent at first, but stories have power unto themselves. It's just one of the magics inherent in Equestria; just more subtle, but arguably more powerful. We are all moving through the stories of our lives. The Plot of Pinkbeard fighting Deep Blue would have happened heedless of our presence."

He explained as he trotted to the side of the crow's nest to look up at the night sky. "But we are not at the mercy of destiny. We are empowered by it! In the same way pegasi like us can control the weather; we can influence the Plot!" Steel became more expressive and excited as he explained to Daring. "We are the characters, it is by us that the story continues. One can only become a slave to causality if you are passive. If you let other's perceptions define you, then you become whatever cliche they see you as. That's why we have cutie-marks! They are the guide by which we can best effect our stories; and by that, other's stories." Steel had gotten somewhat close to Daring during his exposition. "All the World's a stage. Mares and Stallions are the players." He smiled. "You don't need to worry about plans because you are the hero of this story. I'm just the sidekick." He said without a hint of self pity.

Edited by Steel Accord

Pinkie Tilts her head to the side. “Well... that depends on your definition of ‘Stupid...’ For example does ‘Launching yourself off a rooftop from a hastily constructed cannon’ count as stupid? Because you did that.”

"Ohhh really that's cool!" He said why scratching his head. "What I meant by stupid is anything embarrassing cos that's what I usually do." He tells Pinkie in a calm tone, yet he is nervous that he mentioned something very idiotic that will ruin his chance with Pinkie.

Surprise looks around the messy room. “Well. It’s... Definitely lived in.” She turns to you and smiles broadly. “It’s just like Home!” She takes a few moments to look around. “So... Do you have a spare mattress in here somewhere, or is somepony going to have to sleep on that pile of laundry in the corner?"

"I was just going to find a particularly clean spot to sleep in. I couldn't possibly ask you to sleep on the floor, or the clothes hamper, or the table. And I don't think you want us in the same bed. Not that I wouldn't like that. Not that I'm trying anything I'm just uh saying you would be the mare I would want to sleep with. I mean uh... Not that I want to sleep with you," I say, quickly getting flustered. "l'll just let you get to bed. Hope the bed is sexy- I mean comfy!" I say with a shake of my head as I walk towards the corner of the room where there is slightly less trash. Edited by Half-Note
  • Brohoof 1

"Oh, kissing, and hugging, and- Woah!" She trips and falls onto you. Giggling mareishly, she rightens herself. She seems to be trying really hard to walk in a straight line, but it seems her two eyes can't focus directly in front of her. She frowns, and falls down a second time, nearly bringing herself to tears.

(Oh shit, I am really sorry. I forgot about this again.)

A concerned look flashed on Glitch's face. He helped her up off the ground dusted off her dress. "Hey, hey, don't cry now," he said as he looked into Derpy's wet eyes. "Nothing's wrong."  Glitch stared into Derpy's eyes for a moment, then kissed her for a long, long time. He pulled away and asked, "You good?"

• Brohoof 1

“What? What is it?” Twilight whispers, nudging you aside. “Oh my, that was fast.” She glances at you and catches your worried expression. “It’s nice to see the little guy taking an interest in someone of his own species, He’s had a crush on Rarity for a long time, and that would never work out, Ponies and dragons are just too different biologically, their lifespans for one thing. not to mention the difference in size which would make mating downright dangerous to attempt.” You find yourself blushing at the thought of ‘mating,’ and marvel at Twilight’s ability to talk about such things so matter-of-factly. (Hoping I didn’t go too far here, I Just like the idea of Twi being so wrapped up in acidemia to consider that what she’s talking about has connotations.)  

(OOC It's okay you didn't was quite good actually.)

"Mating... Dragons and ponies.... Yeah, I don't think that would work out."

'That would be rather silly and not to mention rather awkward. I wonder if Rarity knows, well she probably does.'

Mal noticed they other dragon take notice of the noise him and Twilight talking. (Not sure of correct grammar. unsure.png ) "I think she saw us, let's move back up the stairs." He suggested to Twilight. 

"Look fer one suspiciously cloaked pony who's mask is a tad different than Meta's. Got it." She walked back into the crowd, looking around. Plenty of ponies, one uh' the right one. Darn it, why'd he have to leave? Quick moves slowly until something catches her eye. She moves to investigate.

(In response to Meta's post)

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Smiley, blushing like a tomatoe, managed to say what she wanted to.

"Hmm... Hello Discord... I was wondering... Would you like to hang out with me tomorrow in the afternoon? We could go skating, or anything else you might want to do... I think that you're awesomely funny and interesting so I would really like to know more about you... If you don't mind, of course..."

(Yo, dawg, there's this wonderful page know as an OC page. It's filled with the wonderful magic of signing up, and figuring out who's taken, and finding passwords. It's just the place for an aspiring new Askling like yourself. Link's on page one bro. Link's on page one.)

DESU DESU DESU DESU

*runs away embarassed*

why is it the one thing i can't do is work up the guts to do this, 

maybe i should just ackt like a changeling.....no...no, then i would loose

oh why is it so hard to ask Luna out.........why is it so stinking hard just to try and do that.....

(edited)

(Yo, dawg, there's this wonderful page know as an OC page. It's filled with the wonderful magic of signing up, and figuring out who's taken, and finding passwords. It's just the place for an aspiring new Askling like yourself. Link's on page one bro. Link's on page one.)

(OOC: Are you talking to me? Beause I already signed on the OOC topic and I have been approved by Neutral Page. He wrote that I could start to post here. And If you look on the first page of the OOC topic, it's written that my oc, Smiley Bookpony, is dating Discord...)

Edited by Persian

(OOC: Are you talking to me? Beause I already signed on the OOC topic and I have been approved by Neutral Page. He wrote that I could start to post here. And If you look on the first page of the OOC topic, it's written that my oc, Smiley Pony, is dating Discord...)

*Tired* Yes, I was talking to you. I just get used to putting that every time a person posts because 90000000000000/100000000000000 times, they didn't. Thing of it as pure instinct and such, happy fingers, etc. etc. he can do your Discord thingy for you, no worries.) why could you quote me there? Stupid limit'll drive me nuts)

"Hey Caramel, I've just seen how strong you are with working on Applejack's farm... Say - would you like to take a walk with me tomorrow night? If I ask AJ, maybe she'll let us stroll through her apple orchard? What time would fit you best?" Stella asked, batting her eyelashes and gently flapping her wings as she hovered slightly off the ground.

Vedana looks over to Carrot Top and smiles, "Hey Carrot Top, I hoped you enjoyed the Galloping Gala." The blind unicorn said, still shaking after dancing alongside her, still making sure she does not see his eyes with the glasses covering them. "Heheheh what a party, I didn't know you could dance so well."

“Yeah... thanks.” She said, looking somewhat awkward.

Bob looked at the fake Morningstar and spoke."Let my subjects go first and i shall send your little pony back to you". He wanted to do the job right and make sure she doesn't do anything funny.

Celestia Nods curtly. “Of course.” She turns to one of the guards and motions with her hoof.

The guard turns and calls into the trees. “Bring ‘em out!’ Several boxxy carriges with barred windows are pulled into the clearing. through the barred windows you can see the changelings.

“They are all here, You send me my little pony, and at the same time, I will send one of your changelings with the key to free the others. does that sound fair?”

Morningstar jumps up and attacks the guard , he hoped he had caught him off guard.

( Because I’m feeling generous, I’m going to let you try that again, only this time, keep in mind that you are inside a cell, and the guard is on the other side of the door)

Dox smiles. "Alright then. Let's get something to chow down on then." He gets up from the couch and looks to Vinyl. "Do you have any place in mind, or do you just want to grab something quick and easy? Say, like, a basket of hay fries or something from the little diner down the street?" He walks over to the door and holds it open for her. "After you."

“I’ll go wherever you take me.” She replies. You lead her down the street until you come upon a Large crowd who seem to be gathered around a cordoned off section of the park, as you get closer, you see what appears to be a film crew. you suddenly remember hearing that they were filming a scene for the new Daring Do movie (Starring Spitfire as Daring) here in Ponyville.

(Get ready for round 2!)

"Well," Red Talon said, "it's probably some just some communications device. Like a weird cell phone, I guess."

"Do you have anything you'd be able to wear to the gala?" Red Talon asked. "But then again, you'd look great in anything. wink.png " Red Talon remarked flirtatiously. "As for me, I'd probably be able to quickly head home and find something nice in my closet. Somewhere." Red began to cringe at the thought of going through his incredibly messy closet to find the decent suit he wore at the Trot Cup Series awards banquet last year.

“Ah’m sure that dress Rarity Made me fer the Grand Galloping Gala is around somewhere, Y’all head on, We can meet back up here.”

Hay Big Macintosh I was wondering that is if your not to busy then maybe we can go out for some ice cream or maybe we can go out for lunch tomorrow at 5:00 if its ok with you and I'll be find with what ever your answer maybe so I'll see you tomorrow (maybe I hope so)

"Nope," Big Mac says, carrying a two big baskets of apples. He says nothing else, just begins to walk away at a normal pace.

Much like Soarin, Jesse was excited to eat. He had been here a few times, and each time the food was great. He couldn't blame Soarin for being excited. The trio all ordered there food. Jesse couldn't help but take a quick glance of Spitfire next to him. He found her to be very pretty. He decided so start up a conversation.

"So how are you guys?"

"I am ready for some pie," Soarin replies with vigor. His tail swished impatiently, and to curb his appetite he decided to make small talk, "So, did you see our show? The one in Appleoosa?"

Spitfire laughs at her companion.

"What?!? I've... I've got an itch, alright?" His tail started swishing faster.

“ If I had the same passion for flying as you do for Pie, I’d be better than Commander Hurricane.”

"I thought you were!" he teased, grinning.

(Yay! I was librarian in school x) )

Wildcard put his arm around Rarity and held her tight,

"I'll do my best to help you relaxing and feeling comfortable, honey." he said gently stroking the side of Rarity's upper body.

"And when the show's over we can spend a wonderful time here. And don't forget that we are staying in the caste. That's the best possible place I can imagine." the colt added and gave her a little kiss on the cheek.

Rarity sighs contentedly and snuggles up against you. “You’re right of course, I’m sure everything is going to be just fine.” Naturally, it is precisely that moment that you feel the entire train lurch. “Oh my, what was that? We can’t be there already!” Rarity asks in alarm.

“Do not be alarmed!” The conductor says, entering your car. “The train is experiencing some minor engine trouble, and needs to stop for maintenance, we should be on our way again in an hour.” The train lurches again, harder this time, nearly knocking everypony out of their seats. the conductor is not so lucky, and finds himself sprawled on the floor. “Better make that two hours.” he says, picking himself up. then, with as much dignity as he can muster he moves down the aisle to pass the news on to the next car.

Rarity looks just about ready to start panicking again. “Oh whatever shall we do? I cannot be late! this is the most important show of the season!”

"Okay, sorry that I fail so hard" he says, trying a bit of self deprivating humour. "We've been flying, we've been dancing for ages now. I'm kinda out of ideas" he confesses "I don't think your the type to sit down and tell me all about yourself but we could try that if you like" He says, holding her claw gently as to stop her from hitting him again. He puts a claw on her shoulder and begins the dance again, waiting for her judgement.

“Umm... sure. If you want to try that. You first.” She said, dancing with him.

“Evening Cloudchaser! Did you just get done with a flying session? Hey, do you have a second? I'm Windy Runner,  we ran into each other at the market the other day, remember? Yeah, anyways, I'm new here, I just moved to Ponyville from Manehatten last week. Do you think you could possibly show me around town tomorrow? I'm sure there's lots of fun stuff for two pegasi to get up to around here! What do you say?”

"But I can see that you get along with them just well." she smiled. "What an honor.. she usually runs away from the strangers.. or attacks them."  She grinned bitterly. She put the basket in front of Braeburn and sit next to him. The cat jumped into an old armchair and fell asleep. "New ponies are making her tired.." she said and rolled her eyes.

Hearing his last words, she blushed slightly. "Why afraid? I'm glad. Really." she was silent for a second. "Actually.. I found this place because I wanted a place to be suitable for Earth ponies. Cloud buildings could be a problem, you know.." she remained silent for another moment.

"But if you feel uncomfortable or something, just tell me.. I can take you back home." she added, instantly regretting her words. She was already tired.

He shook his head no, "It can't 've been easy tuh get me up 'ere in th' first place. Y'all just rest up now, still gotta get tuh Ponyville at some point." At the 'y'all' he gestured to you and the cat. He absently stares out the window, thinking.

"Hey . . . it's like you said before. The same thing would have happened if either of us weren't here. The difference is we are here. We CAN make a difference!" Steel said. Steel lifted his wing to show his cutie-mark again. "The pen and sword, in equal accord. It may not be apparent at first, but stories have power unto themselves. It's just one of the magics inherent in Equestria; just more subtle, but arguably more powerful. We are all moving through the stories of our lives. The Plot of Pinkbeard fighting Deep Blue would have happened heedless of our presence."

He explained as he trotted to the side of the crow's nest to look up at the night sky. "But we are not at the mercy of destiny. We are empowered by it! In the same way pegasi like us can control the weather; we can influence the Plot!" Steel became more expressive and excited as he explained to Daring. "We are the characters, it is by us that the story continues. One can only become a slave to causality if you are passive. If you let other's perceptions define you, then you become whatever cliche they see you as. That's why we have cutie-marks! They are the guide by which we can best effect our stories; and by that, other's stories." Steel had gotten somewhat close to Daring during his exposition. "All the World's a stage. Mares and Stallions are the players." He smiled. "You don't need to worry about plans because you are the hero of this story. I'm just the sidekick." He said without a hint of self pity.

Daring listens to your speech in silence. then considers for a long moment. finally she responds. “I wouldn’t be so sure about that last point if I were you. There is plenty of room for two heroes in this story.”

(The next day)

Pinkbeard Gazed out at his chosen island. “I ain’t never marooned so many ponies at once before.” The Pirate notes. “Perhaps since ye’ve got a lady with ye, ye’ll be able ta for some kinda colony or somethin’. ‘Corse, that’s only if ye can find food and fresh water...”

This got a laugh from his crew, you join in as well to keep appearances.

“Now, let’s see...” He turns to the line of captured crewmates. “One, Two,  three, four, Five... Bosun! Bring me Six Pistols with one shot each, ye know how this goes.”

The brutish Earth Pony nods. A few minutes later a saddlebag is placed on Sea Salt’s Back.

“Alright Gents!” Pinkbeard Proclaims. “Inside them bags be A pistol and Shot fer each of ye, now, Get off my ship.” He lowers his head to Briny in a mocking bow. “Ladies First,” he sneers.

Briny lifts her head at a proud angle. “One Day Pinkbeard One day.” She trots onto the plank. once at the end, she turns back to him. “And by the way, Your beard looks Stupid.” she then executes a perfect dive off the plank. Pinkbeard growls, but manages to keep his temper.

“NEXT!”

"Ohhh really that's cool!" He said why scratching his head. "What I meant by stupid is anything embarrassing cos that's what I usually do." He tells Pinkie in a calm tone, yet he is nervous that he mentioned something very idiotic that will ruin his chance with Pinkie.

Pinkie Taps her chin. “Hmm... well, there was that one thing where you pinned me down and tried to kiss me...” She glances at you and, seeing the look of horror on your face bursts out laughing. “HAHAHA! I’m just kidding! you should see your face right now!” She grins slyly. “It was totally the other way around.”

"I was just going to find a particularly clean spot to sleep in. I couldn't possibly ask you to sleep on the floor, or the clothes hamper, or the table. And I don't think you want us in the same bed. Not that I wouldn't like that. Not that I'm trying anything I'm just uh saying you would be the mare I would want to sleep with. I mean uh... Not that I want to sleep with you," I say, quickly getting flustered. "l'll just let you get to bed. Hope the bed is y- I mean comfy!" I say with a shake of my head as I walk towards the corner of the room where there is slightly less trash.

She looks at you for a long moment. you get the impression she’s trying not to laugh. She fails. “pfft. heh, heheHAHAHA!” She laughs for nearly a minute, and when she finally stops there are tears in her eyes. “Wow, I don’t know if that was a come-on or you're genuinely that awkward, but that has to be the funniest thing i’ve ever heard! And I grew up around Pinkie Pie.” She shakes her head. “Tell ya what,” she says trotting over to where you are. She leans in really close and asks. “If I let you share the bed with me, do you promise to keep your hooves to yourself?”

(Oh shit, I am really sorry. I forgot about this again.)

A concerned look flashed on Glitch's face. He helped her up off the ground dusted off her dress. "Hey, hey, don't cry now," he said as he looked into Derpy's wet eyes. "Nothing's wrong."  Glitch stared into Derpy's eyes for a moment, then kissed her for a long, long time. He pulled away and asked, "You good?"

She giggles a little and falls into him, wrapping his hooves around his neck and pulling his head down to look in her eyes. She bit her bottom lip slightly, before nodding, "Eyah."

(Heh I thought you were done with this.)

Aura blushes again after Spike had both hugged and kissed her. For a moment she feels extremely happy being with someone she really liked and he had even returned his feelings. But then Aura suddenly realizes something troubling. While She and Spike were the same species they were still different. Aura was an ice dragon and Spike was a fire dragon. She had been told by her parents that it was forbidden for a ice dragon to be in a relationship with a fire dragons as the two separate types never got along well.

The dragoness frowns for a second knowing that her parents would be furious if they found out thier daughter is doing just that. She quickly brightens as she didn't care what they would think about her and her new relationship.

"That was.....nice." Aura says hesitantly. She was unsure where to go with this. "I never thought I'd meet a dragon as sweet and generous as you Spike." She says to him.

Maybe she could do something to repay the treatment Spike had given her. She then returns a kiss on Spike's cheek letting her wings flutter a bit while doing so.

Aura then hears faint whispering and breaks away from Spike a bit startled. "What was that?" She asks.

Spike groans. “I have my suspicions.” he says. He suddenly lunges toward the door and throws it open. Revealing one Purple Unicorn mare  writing furiously in a notebook, and one Gray Unicorn stallion looking like he just got caught with his hoof in the cookie jar.

(OOC It's okay you didn't was quite good actually.)

"Mating... Dragons and ponies.... Yeah, I don't think that would work out."

'That would be rather silly and not to mention rather awkward. I wonder if Rarity knows, well she probably does.'

Mal noticed they other dragon take notice of the noise him and Twilight talking. (Not sure of correct grammar. img-1345111-1-unsure.png ) "I think she saw us, let's move back up the stairs." He suggested to Twilight.

Before you have time to move, the door bursts open. The small purple dragon does not look amused.

“Huh? what were you saying Mal?” Twilight finally looks up from her note-taking. “Oh. Hi. Spike.”

“‘Hi?’ I catch you spying on me and all you can say is ‘Hi?’”

“Actually We were conducting field research on the courting rituals of young dragons, Don’t mind us, just pretend we’re not here.”

“How am I supposed to enjoy my  date with you watching!?!”

“Just Pretend we’re not here.”

“GET OUT!!!!!” Spike roars. You and Twilight quickly scurry upstairs.

“Well, that was interesting, Spike has never Roared at me like that before! His hormones must be going crazy!” She pulls out her notebook again. “I need to write all this down...”

"Look fer one suspiciously cloaked pony who's mask is a tad different than Meta's. Got it." She walked back into the crowd, looking around. Plenty of ponies, one uh' the right one. Darn it, why'd he have to leave? Quick moves slowly until something catches her eye. She moves to investigate.

(In response to Meta's post)

Sailor Red peered out into the crowd. “Aha!” He used his magic to pull. by the tail, three party guests backstage. Why are you three here?” He glared at them. “Aw, come on! It’s been so long since he’s let us go to a party! Even in a roundabout way like this!” Said one, simultaneously dropping their illusion magic, revealing three changelings dangling by their tails. “That doesn’t matter. At least we had fun while it lasted.” said a second.

Red rolled his eyes. “You may help yourself to the party after we’re done.”

“Oh, boy-” started the third.

“But you know what this means until then.”

“What?”

“Hmph.”

“Fine...”

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Smiley, blushing like a tomatoe, managed to say what she wanted to.

"Hmm... Hello Discord... I was wondering... Would you like to hang out with me tomorrow in the afternoon? We could go skating, or anything else you might want to do... I think that you're awesomely funny and interesting so I would really like to know more about you... If you don't mind, of course..."

Discord looks at you as though he’s never seen a pony before. then he laughs. “HaHa! Well, I certainly wouldn’t mind having a chance to stretch my wings, But I’d have to ask celestia first, She Doesn’t want me doing things without supervision, and sadly she’s not here at the moment, so I’m afraid you’ll have to try again later.” He smiles deviously. “At least, that’s what i WOULD say if I cared about the rules!” with a flash of light he blinks out of existence, reappearing a moment later with his arm around your shoulders. “I’m all yours.”

• Brohoof 4

Bob looked at the fake morningstar and slowly sent him over to princess celestia watching for any signs of betrayal. 

Morningstar stayed on the ground not making any sudden movements hopping to get the guard to open the cell to come in and to check to see if he was alright. 

Edited by Choas_Bringer-Bob