Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

Red considered for a moment the areas of Canterlot; there were FAR worse areas than this one, so it was very much believable that she lived in worse.  He pointed behind her, "You were just facing it, I will be in the kitchen.  Feel free to make yourself comfortable, and let me know if you need anything!"  Red smiled and trotted happily down the hallway.

She nods and walks slowly towards the door, looking in. She flips on the light and closes it. A few minutes lat you hear the thing flush and the water turn on, but she doesn't come out for another 15 minutes. When she does, she's actually wearing a little makeup, and she's blushing a little about it. She says nothing, seating herself at the closest available space, conviniently located near him.

Hey Applejack me an my familly are raising a barn tomorrow it would be mighty swell of you to come with us. That is if you'd like to maybe you can show em how its done and perhaps we could have a nice picnic afterwards. We start around noon tomorrown mornin. Hope to see you there.

Hey Applejack me an my familly are raising a barn tomorrow it would be mighty swell of you to come with us. That is if you'd like to maybe you can show em how its done and perhaps we could have a nice picnic afterwards. We start around noon tomorrown mornin. Hope to see you there.

(You are not the first person, nor the last person to do this. So don't feel embarrassed. What we need from you to begin your experience here at AAPOA RP is to go to the OOC, and post both a page for the character you would like to use, and your target date. The goal of our RP is to pro- I've been reading to many college emails. Just find the OOC, post your Character Page, and your target date, preferably not one that has already been taken. Applejack is taken by somepony at the moment, so many apologies.)

(You are not the first person, nor the last person to do this. So don't feel embarrassed. What we need from you to begin your experience here at AAPOA RP is to go to the OOC, and post both a page for the character you would like to use, and your target date. The goal of our RP is to pro- I've been reading to many college emails. Just find the OOC, post your Character Page, and your target date, preferably not one that has already been taken. Applejack is taken by somepony at the moment, so many apologies.)

Oh jeez im sorry This whole thing is overly confusing to me thats why i usually staty away from it. So im sorry many apologies.

Hey Vinyl Scratch, I noticed you got some really sick beats going on and I also really love the bass drops in your tracks. You wanna go to a rave with me tomorrow night. I heard it was going to be sick, and I know you really love raves! Maybe you can play some of your tracks there

She nods and walks slowly towards the door, looking in. She flips on the light and closes it. A few minutes lat you hear the thing flush and the water turn on, but she doesn't come out for another 15 minutes. When she does, she's actually wearing a little makeup, and she's blushing a little about it. She says nothing, seating herself at the closest available space, conviniently located near him.

Red continued what he was doing, completely oblivious to the beautiful mare waiting for him.  "I just found out about this exotic new food called 'pizza.'  You wanna try it?"  He asked with genuine curiosity, as he had not yet tried it either, just made it.  He had served it to his friends but they left none for him to try.

(Dear @Rainbow_Scratch, I must apologize, but I am sorry to inform you that Vinyl has already been taken, by me, in fact. You can try and steal her away, although I wouldn't suggest it, because it would be too difficult and I believe Page doesn't really like doing things like that a lot. Might I suggest trying for another mare? There should be a list of available ones in the OOC topic.)

Edited by Count Paradox

Oh jeez im sorry This whole thing is overly confusing to me thats why i usually staty away from it. So im sorry many apologies.

(See? you aren't the last one. Don't feel bad.)

Hey Vinyl Scratch, I noticed you got some really sick beats going on and I also really love the bass drops in your tracks. You wanna go to a rave with me tomorrow night. I heard it was going to be sick, and I know you really love raves! Maybe you can play some of your tracks there

(Nice attempt, but you need to sign up. A fight over Vinyl... especially with a Scott Pilgrim parody going on... this is going to get nice.)

(And now... FINALLY. They're out! Now I have to go do my post. Here we go...)

"Go ahead, get dressed. I'll wait for you at the gate."

Meta walked over to the gate. He then activated his crystal and spoke into it, "Meta Knight to Halberd. Requesting civilian pickup."

--------------------

Red was polishing his guitar for his performance tonight... when, out of a nearby comm, came Meta's voice. "I'm here, Meta. What's up?"

"Why are you so casual?"

"Just trying to get ready for the performance."

"Mmh. Who's responsible for hitting the barn?"

"I believe it's either White or Black driving. Not sure. But they are usually pretty good... no-"

He put the peices together.

"Ah... that's where all that wine's going."

"Harumph. I'll have words with them tommorrow. Wait... what's that?"

------------

Meta was gazing out at the halberd when he saw a glimmer. Not an actuall glimmer, but something... hiding. Cursing silently, he said, "Beware of hostile contacts... I believe my dear mirror-twin is trying to do something stupid."

"He's on board? Crud, that can't be good. He and his changelings must have infiltrated alrea-"

"Dont raise suspicion."

"But-"

"Don't raise suspicion. Initiate defense and security measures, but don't cause panic."

"Yes sir."

And slowly, the Halberd turned around and headed over to Sweet Apple Acres. With a almost unseen blur following it.

------------

"Raise energy cannon charge to 75% and take aim. Fire position Alpha. Wait for command to fire..."

"But sir... they just activated cloaking devices! We can't target them!"

"Then use your eyes, you idiot, and manually aim the gun!!" the changeling gun commander raged.

"Yes, sir."

Edited by Thunder Knight

Quick had been watching Not-Meta, until she saw Fluttshy and Gilda in the same party. Then she'd lost track of the imposter. Cursing her attention span, she turnd back to the window. They were going back over Sweet Apple Acres. She looked back and saw a faint shimmer. Squinting to take a better look at it, she still couldn't really make it out, so she made herself back to the command deck/cockpit thing that was this huge station's flight controls. There, one of the sailors was working busily at the controls. "Uhh, we ain't gunna have another potentially dangerous problem, are we Mr. Red?

• Brohoof 1

Quick had been watching Not-Meta, until she saw Fluttshy and Gilda in the same party. Then she'd lost track of the imposter. Cursing her attention span, she turnd back to the window. They were going back over Sweet Apple Acres. She looked back and saw a faint shimmer. Squinting to take a better look at it, she still couldn't really make it out, so she made herself back to the command deck/cockpit thing that was this huge station's flight controls. There, one of the sailors was working busily at the controls. "Uhh, we ain't gunna have another potentially dangerous problem, are we Mr. Red?

"Problem?" he said somewhat nervously. "No, no problem... heheh. Have you by any chance seen anyone who looks like Meta, but isn't?"

-----------------

"I can't find then in the shadows!"

"Then, you idiot, move aside!"

*thump*

The changeling gun commander of the Arcship shunted the gunner aside and took aim. He was right. He couldn't see the ship at all.

Except... a small glimmer.

Grinning, he started to aim in the general area.

"Change fire pattern to Omega."

"That won't do much..."

"Correct, but it should disable the cloak."

"Yes, but I lost track of his unfortunate behind. There was a potential issue in the particular attendance of our guests. Sailor Red," she asked him, narrowing her eyes, "You're lying to me, and I don't like it. This possible danger has something to do with Fake Meta, right? I'll see if I can't find him again," she says, turning to leave, "Unless you have a better idea."

"Umm...” Surprise’s ears droop. “Actually, I have no Idea. I only just arrived in town, and there was a party, and I lost track of time... Now it’s super late and I have no idea where the hotel is!” she gives you a pleading look. “I don’t want to be a bother but... Can I stay with you?"

"As long as you don't mind a messy one bedroom apartment then it's all fine," I tell her. "Why wouldn't I want the most beautiful mare in Equestria living with me," I continue as I lead her to my run down apartment. "Welcome to my humble abode," I mutter as I step inside. Inside the apartment there is leftover food, dirty clothes, and scrapped songs all over the place. The bedroom is a mess and the sink is piled with dishes. I instantly facehoof myself for bringing her here.

Oh My, Holy Cow. This took way too long to get through. Thank you all for your patience.

Sweetie Belle throws her forehooves around your neck. “Oh thank you! you’re so nice! “ She beams up at you “Let’s do our best!”

Five minutes later, you have arrived at something that you are both quite proud of. you both go down to meet Rarity.

“There you are! Finally! Are you all ready to go?”

“Yep!” Sweetie belle says. “Also, I found your hat!” Sweetie proudly reveals the result of your hard work.

Rarity examines it. “It looks... Different.”

Sweetie Belle looks away. “well, I made a few adjustments...”

“And where did you get these feathers?” Rarity looks up at you. “oh, I see.” She takes the hat and places it on her head. “I love it! It looks even better than before!” she says.

Somehow you doubt that, but you appreciate the gesture nonetheless.

“Now come along! we have a train to catch.” Rarity says, “Card, Be a dear and get my luggage for me.”

you look over to see a small cart piled high with bags and suitcases of various sizes. you probably should have seen this coming...

(No problem,Iam also being a bit busy at the moment. Glad they are here now :) )

Wildcard let out a sight and started pulling the cart.

With all these weight he was pulling the station seemed awfully far away and the colt didn't talk a lot on his way there.

When they arrived there he felt glad and relieved about the fact that the train was still there and that he didn't have to pull the cart any further.

They entered the train and sat down on their places. Wildcards mood lightened up now that he was able to relax and he started talking again.

"See honey, we catched the train." he said smiling and then added "By the way. What are your plans for the rest of the day after we have arrived?"

Oh My, Holy Cow. This took way too long to get through. Thank you all for your patience.

Derpy blushed, and wrapped her arms around him. It was noticeably different, in that she wasn't crushing his back, and she was kissing him like a normal mare, instead of like... Well, Derpy. She fluttered her wings nervously and broke the kiss, studying him. She smiled slowly and closed her eyes, and when she opened them, they were cross eyed again. The bartender must've watered down her drink. A lot. It seemed Derpy was normal again, “Hey, that was the funnest Dr. Muffin I ever had. Things looked so weird! And other things came into my head, and they were romanticy, and I almost, almost, got the secret to walking in a really, really straight line. How do you do that again?”

(Oops, my bad. Sorry, legitimately forgot about this.)

Glitch wiped his brow, letting out a relieved "Phew!" Crisis averted, he thought. "Oh, about that straight line thing, well, one hoof at a time, look straight ahead, and focus." He then thought about what Derpy had said. Romanticky things. Glitch raised an eyebrow at the thought. "Hey, Derpy, about those romanticky things... well, what did you mean by that?"

When you finally get a response, it comes not from Briny, but from Jolly Roger. “She has nothing to say to you.” The large pony growls. “Do ye have any Idea what ye’ve done ta’ her? She already lost her mum, but now her father, and her home in one swoop. If there weren’t these bars between us, I’d kill ye meself.” It is at this point that Briney finally speaks. “No, Jolly.” her voice sounds hollow. “He done what was right by him. Ye can’t ask for more than that. However.” She looks directly into your eyes, and you see fire there. “When next we meet, I will do what’s right by me as well, and take my revenge.” “That may not be necessary.” Says a voice from the doorway. everypony turns to see a muted blue unicorn with a dark mane. “Turner!” Briny gasps. “We thought you went down with the ship!” “Well. I didn’t.” Page replies. “And I’m not the only one.” Page steps to the side, to reveal Captain Deep Blue standing behind him. The captain smiles at his daughter. “I’m so proud of you. I now know that you will make a great captain when the time comes.” “DAD!” Briny cries. throwing herself into the bars of her cell with a ‘clang.’ “You’re alive! but how?” “Shh!” The captain puts a hoof to his mouth. “We are still on an enemy vessel, we don’t want to be caught.” He then waves a hoof toward Page. “As to how I survived, best let him explain.” Page nods and steps forward. “See I got bored waiting around for the battle to get over, so I used my unicorn magic to break out of my cell to see if there was anything I could do to help. Good thing too, I got up on deck just in time to see Captain Blue here walking the plank. Using my unicorn magic again, I managed to teleported the captain onto the Mother of Pearl just before he hit the water, which isn’t an easy thing, teleporting something as complex as a pony that’s moving that fast, let me tell ya.. Everyone thought for sure he was dead because they heard the splash of that shackle thing hitting the water. Anyway, after that it was simple enough for the two of us to take one of the longboats from the other side of the ship and manage to get away from the ship just before Pinkbeard shot her down.” “Wow. That’s quite a tale.” Sea Salt notes. “Indeed. We all owe you a debt Mr. Turner.” Briny says. “Please, call me Page.” Captain Blue claps his hooves together. “Right then. Gents, I believe we have some plans to make.”

Steel walked into the galley. Everypony was still drinking, rough-housing, and generally being pirates. Steel let his wing slide along the hilt of his weapon. By angling it against the metal collar of the scabbard, he could make the sound of it much more . . . apparent.

*SHIIIIIING* Like a single stroke on a harp, the ringing carried throughout the galley, piercing the cacophony and silencing all. They all watched Steel with his weapon drawn high; frozen mid-action and with fear in their eyes.

"I wish to drink . . . . alone." The galley was empty in 10 seconds flat, one bowl still spinning from it's suddenly missing drinker. That's when the Captain, Jolly Roger, Briny, and Page walked in behind Steel.

"Good job lad." He patted Steel on the back with his wing. Steel's ears drooped, despite the compliment. "Aye?" Steel looked to the Captain who put a hoof on his shoulder. "I don't blame ye. I asked you to look after me daughter and ye did. You follow orders well . . . even if it is in a somewhat roundabout fashion." He playfully mocked. They all began to sit around the table and map out a plan.

"Page?" Steel asked the muted blue unicorn. "I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for forgetting about you on the ship." He apologized. "I should have found a way to free you before the battle was over. Hell, why did I listen to Briny and leave you there in the first place?!" He chastised himself.

"I heard that!" Briny called out.

"I'm glad you did!" He responded.

"You have problems with my orders?" She barked.

"Don't yell at her!" Page came to her defense.

"Stop yelling at me, for yelling at her, while defending you!" Steel said.

"Stop yelling at him, for yelling at you, for yelling at me!" Briny said.

*Bang* Came the sound of the Captain's tankard upon the table. It was subdued, but ear catching.

"Do ye want us ta get caught?" He whispered. Again, his voice held an authority that didn't require volume.

"What do we do Captain?" Asked Jolly Roger.

"I say we stage a mutiny!" Briny suggested. "He thinks you're dead, and we have most of our crew in the brig. We can take this ship easily."

"I think I can boost our odds further." Steel pitched in. "The crew only remains loyal to Pinkbeard out of fear. If they think they have a chance, they will mutiny." He looked down and closed his eyes, as if skimming through his own memory. "A wise pony once said 'if you can't be loved, be feared.' Despite his wisdom in most matters political, I disagree with him on that one. It is far better to be loved." He looked to the Captain. "To be loved is to have your followers endure suffering to protect you, even at your weakest. To be feared is to be preyed by them when the . . . opportune moment, comes." Briny and Steel nodded in odd agreement despite their previous hostility.

"No." Said Deep Blue.

"But . . . Captain?" Briny began but was silenced by a raised hoof from her father. "You are right, we do have the element of surprise. But that's a one trick pony and we must use it wisely. We are have far fewer than before, most wounded. We should regroup and resupply before we move against Pinkbeard." He drank from the tankard.

"So what do we do?" Page asked. The Captain finished his drink in one go before speaking . . . whilst pouring himself another.

"Bide our time. You and I wait an' 'ide below deck until we reach the island Pinkbeard plans to maroon everypony on."

"You mean we're running away from this?!" Briny protested.

"I said, we are biding our time Briny." Her father corrected. "I know you want to avenge the Pearl, so do I. But we must fight Pinkbeard on our terms, not his." He looked to Steel. "Ye bested him once, but you also saw he is not to be taken lightly. He's a canny devil, always a trick or trap up his sleeve." He sipped his drink. Briny relented, but her pouting made it clear she wasn't happy with their course of action.

Page put a hoof on her shoulder in understanding. She rolled her eyes . . . but she didn't shake him off either.

"What about me?" Steel asked.

"You keep playing yer part. The night everypony is marooned, the rest of us grab a dingy, load it with as many provisions as we can, and get to that island." The Captain instructed.

"Aye. Aye." Steel responded.

"Everypony clear?" Deep Blue asked, scanning his company.

"AYE!" Was the unanimous response.

"Then get to yer stations. Cells, rooms, or hovel in my case." He chuckled. When everypony else left, the Captain turned to Steel. "You know . . . despite yer bleak outlook on pirates, yer well on yer way to becomin' one." He noted with pride. Steel wasn't quite sure how to react to that, but it was certainly better than the previous context it was used. "You practically cleared the deck of an enemy vessel, betrayed yer Captain (planning to do so again to), and yer completely obsessed with treasure."

"That's not true!" Steel objected, but not harshly. "I am not obsessed with treasure." Of course, he internally noted, that he didn't object to the other two prerequisites. The Captain merely smiled.

"Not all treasure is diamond and pearls son." He added coyly.

"Ohmygosh, Daring! I forgot all about her! . . . I left a tac-muffin in her mouth!" Steel dashed from the galley.

"HAHAHA! Maybe ah was wrong about the obsession? HAHAHAHA!" Deep Blue laughed.

Steel peeked over the rim of the crow's nest. Daring was still awake, and her eyes were on him before he even arrived.

"Eh hehehe, sorry about the wait?"

*squee*

His meager defense just made her roll her eyes. Steel moved to untie her. Her reaction was to be expected and Steel found it oddly comforting. It wasn't anger or frustration but annoyance. A kind of familiar annoyance. Like "oh he's at it again."

As Steel untied her whip, Daring just watched him. Steel loosened one bind after another, but he did so slowly. Careful not to have the rough leather scrap her coat. He found the part high on her foreleg where she had rope burn from struggling against Pinkbeard's bindings. Steel reached up with his wing, but held back a moment. Daring's eyes held no objection, just curiosity. So Steel lightly stroked the wound, it had scabbed over by now. She was a fast healer apparently. Still, it pained Steel to see her marred in even a small way. He knew he couldn't stop her from throwing herself into danger, but he could at least try to keep harm from coming to her.

Daring watched Steel's tender treatment. Without thinking, Steel leaned in and softly kissed her wound. Daring's eyes went wide with her eyebrow raised.

"Sorry!" Steel swiftly apologized and went back to quickly but still carefully unbinding her whip. After she was finally free, she pulled the muffin from her mouth and spat out any remains of it. "Okay, let's talk." Steel said.

Edited by Steel Accord

"Hey, Lightning dust! Your a really fast flyer! You might be even faster than rainbow dash! Do you maybe want to go for a race soon?"

(OOC: I don't really know why I actually picked lightning dust. It's just she was the only pony that I wanted that was actually available! Besides, she has that same charm and hotness as Sptifire!)

Edited by Bearsie

Walks sadly around ponyville. 'sigh' One day I'll have a special somepony to feel less lonely and to be with alot.

He asked himself Am I ugly? Or am I socially awkward to everypony.

He then sits on the bench and reads book about Stephen King and another book about sports.

Hey Colgate. I was wondering if you would like to take off work tomorrow from the dentist and come with me to the Toothpaste and Toothbrush factory. I know you love those things and I thought you might want to join me. They are having a tour of the factory. If you would like to come, I can pick you up tomorrow morning at 11 'o' clock.

“There isn’t another Dragon in Ponyville! Hay, I didn’t even know there were any other baby dragons in Equestria! She was probably passing through. It makes sense that Spike would gravitate towards her, he’s never met a female of his own kind before, only male Dragons go on the migration.” Twilight Replies. She thinks for a moment. “Actually, this might be a good time to do some research on dragon courting rituals!” she says. which basically translates to ‘Let’s go spy on them.’

Mal nodded. "Well then, let's conduct some covert field research." He replied with a smile. "So, let's go and see what they are up to." He opened the door and peaked down the stairs just in time to see Spike kiss the other dragon. 'Oh boy.' He was unsure what Twilight would think when she finds out about Spike and his romantic ways.

Thunder Storm walked up to Nightmare Moon. "Greetings, fair Nightmare Moon, Mistress of the Night," he said. "I have always taken notice to your nights and simply have not been able to take my eyes off them. I often stay up all night stargazing, just so I can enjoy the wonders that you grant me at night. I was wondering, would you like to go stargazing with me?"

Vedana looks over to Carrot Top and smiles, "Hey Carrot Top, I hoped you enjoyed the Galloping Gala." The blind unicorn said, still shaking after dancing alongside her, still making sure she does not see his eyes with the glasses covering them. "Heheheh what a party, I didn't know you could dance so well."

• Brohoof 2

Happy Make-Up-Your-Own-Holiday Day! I have decided that today is Librarian day, Because Librarians are awesome and they deserve to have a holiday dedicated to them. 

(took me a few minutes to quote your post tongue.png)

"That sounds very fun Spitfire! And hay, who doesn't like a good chocolate pie?" Jesse asked, chuckling to him self. He met the Wonderbolts at a nice restaurant. Jesse wore his blue hoofbands and his red and blue gi. He saw Spitfire and gave a hearty smile. "Well, I am here! Shall we enter?"

Soarin is a little behind her, and begins nodding furiously. He doesn't say anything however, and it's difficult to understand why. The scent of pie comes into the air, and his wings raise a little.
Spitfire laughs. “Keep it together Soarin.” Spitfire Teases. C’mon, let’s go find a seat.” She leads the two of you inside, where you find a table. You take a seat to Spitfire’s left, and soarin sits on her right.

"Well," Red Talon asked Meta, rather awkwardly, "wouldn't we need to appear in... fancier clothes if we're going to attend a massive party on an airship? Applejack and I wouldn't want to show up just as a pair of simpletons who just, at the last minute, wandered into the ballroom..."

"Go ahead, get dressed. I'll wait for you at the gate." Meta walked over to the gate and waited... but started talking to someone over what appeared to be an enchanted gem.

Bob sighed and decided to not to over sell it but then again this was suppose to be her favorite pony. He smiled much like on how his queen would smile.

Celestia continues to glare. “There is no need for that. I have your subjects here. Release my little Pony and I shall return them.”

Morning star decided to trick the guards."Help guard i need help". he falls on the guard acting like he is hurt unknowing of the plan that the queen had in store.

A guard comes to the door of your cell and peeks through the bars. “What’s the matter with you?” The bored sounding changeling asks.

Paradox put his arms around Vinyl. "Thanks, Vin'. I know that means a lot to everypony here, especially coming from you. Well, it means a lot to me, at least..." He summons up the courage and gives Vinyl a quick kiss, a very quick one, before looking around and pretending nothing happened, saying, "Well, I'd say that that's a good enough practice for today. Wanna get out of here, get something to eat?" He asked Vinyl.

D chord Sighs. “I can see that I’m not going to be getting anything good out of you today. You go do Whatever the Hay you want.”
Vinyl grins. “What did I say about Relaxing?” She reminds him. “Come on Dox, I’d love to go get something to eat.”

Holds his head then it starts to ache. "Owwww... Anyways, how's Applejack's barn? And how the heck did an airship crash onto it?" He says while trying to sit up on the bed. He does manage to get up and look at Pinkie, still smiling even though her friend suffered a great tragedy. "Wow, she's still smiling from all of these unexpected accidents..." Then he remembers, "OH! Did I do anything stupid during the party, I can't really remember" He asks Pinkie.

Pinkie Tilts her head to the side. “Well... that depends on your definition of ‘Stupid...’ For example does ‘Launching yourself off a rooftop from a hastily constructed cannon’ count as stupid? Because you did that.”

Animae chirps in surprise. It washard to tell whether she was happy or angry or just messing him about. Her beak felt good though and he wondered what a full blown kiss would feel like. The thought makes him blush thoroughly and he stutters "I uh... sorry.... would you like me to get you some punch?" as long as it wasn't spiked, he reckoned he could smooth things over and maybe get a kiss for his troubles.

You receive a punch in the face. Well, not really a punch. More like a slap. “Are you really being all, ‘I’m gonna get some punch?’ cliche?” You then get another kiss onto your cheek. “This is a date! Be more romantic, for the Griffin Empire’s sake!”

"Yes, but I lost track of his unfortunate behind. There was a potential issue in the particular attendance of our guests. Sailor Red," she asked him, narrowing her eyes, "You're lying to me, and I don't like it. This possible danger has something to do with Fake Meta, right? I'll see if I can't find him again," she says, turning to leave, "Unless you have a better idea."

Sailor Red eyes got wide. “B-but... if he’s on... then...?” He shook his head and forced a smile. “Meta’ll explain it to you when he comes back... but until then... um, yes, If you could find him again, that would be nice. Just... don’t irritate him...”

"As long as you don't mind a messy one bedroom apartment then it's all fine," I tell her. "Why wouldn't I want the most beautiful mare in Equestria living with me," I continue as I lead her to my run down apartment. "Welcome to my humble abode," I mutter as I step inside. Inside the apartment there is leftover food, dirty clothes, and scrapped songs all over the place. The bedroom is a mess and the sink is piled with dishes. I instantly facehoof myself for bringing her here.

Surprise looks around the messy room. “Well. It’s... Definitely lived in.” She turns to you and smiles broadly. “It’s just like Home!” She takes a few moments to look around. “So... Do you have a spare mattress in here somewhere, or is somepony going to have to sleep on that pile of laundry in the corner?”

(No problem,Iam also being a bit busy at the moment. Glad they are here now smile.png )
Wildcard let out a sight and started pulling the cart.

With all these weight he was pulling the station seemed awfully far away and the colt didn't talk a lot on his way there.

When they arrived there he felt glad and relieved about the fact that the train was still there and that he didn't have to pull the cart any further.

They entered the train and sat down on their places. Wildcards mood lightened up now that he was able to relax and he started talking again.

"See honey, we catched the train." he said smiling and then added "By the way. What are your plans for the rest of the day after we have arrived?"

Rarity Sighs contentedly, thankful for the chance to relax for a while. “Well, Twilight spoke with the princess and got us a lovely suite at the castle, so we will be going there first, and then I made some dinner plans with Fancypants. He’s agreed to be a patron for my new line. Wasn’t that nice of him?” She leans back in her seat. “I really need a break, all of this stress is going to give me premature wrinkles. Perhaps I should take a trip to a spa after the show tomorrow...”

(Oops, my bad. Sorry, legitimately forgot about this.)

Glitch wiped his brow, letting out a relieved "Phew!" Crisis averted, he thought. "Oh, about that straight line thing, well, one hoof at a time, look straight ahead, and focus." He then thought about what Derpy had said. Romanticky things. Glitch raised an eyebrow at the thought. "Hey, Derpy, about those romanticky things... well, what did you mean by that?"

"Oh, kissing, and hugging, and- Woah!" She trips and falls onto you. Giggling mareishly, she rightens herself. She seems to be trying really hard to walk in a straight line, but it seems her two eyes can't focus directly in front of her. She frowns, and falls down a second time, nearly bringing herself to tears.

Yet another Awesome but long post from Steel.

“Yes, Let’s.” Daring agrees. “Let’s start with what took you so long to get back.”
You quickly fill Daring in on the events of the last couple of hours.
“Well. That’s quite a story.” Daring says. “And it seems you all were able to come up with a plan. Without me.” She sounds a little bitter when she says that last bit.

"Hey, Lightning dust! Your a really fast flyer! You might be even faster than rainbow dash! Do you maybe want to go for a race soon?"

(OOC: I don't really know why I actually picked lightning dust. It's just she was the only pony that I wanted that was actually available! Besides, she has that same charm and hotness as Sptifire!)

Lightning Dust glares at you for a moment, then sighs. “Sure, sounds like fun, but I’ll only do it on one condition: Please don’t talk about that pony in front of me ever again.”

Hey Colgate. I was wondering if you would like to take off work tomorrow from the dentist and come with me to the Toothpaste and Toothbrush factory. I know you love those things and I thought you might want to join me. They are having a tour of the factory. If you would like to come, I can pick you up tomorrow morning at 11 'o' clock.

“Take a day off work? But tomorrow’s one of my busiest days. I have Mr. Filthy Rich’s family coming in. On top of that, why would you think I would want to go visit the Toothpaste and Toothbrush factory? I’ve already been several times. With other colts, who seemed to think I’d be impressed they knew I was a dentist. Huzzah, good for them. And, no offense, but you and I do not know each other. Now then, was that all you were here for, or were you going to schedule an appointment?”

(Don’t worry about this. Honestly, it was just to mix it up a little from the ask-and-get-instantly system we seem to have, when I remember having to work really, really hard, and being very very nervous, the first time I got a date. So, good luck smile.png)

Mal nodded. "Well then, let's conduct some covert field research." He replied with a smile. "So, let's go and see what they are up to." He opened the door and peaked down the stairs just in time to see Spike kiss the other dragon. 'Oh boy.' He was unsure what Twilight would think when she finds out about Spike and his romantic ways.

“What? What is it?” Twilight whispers, nudging you aside. “Oh my, that was fast.” She glances at you and catches your worried expression. “It’s nice to see the little guy taking an interest in someone of his own species, He’s had a crush on rarity for a long time, and that would never work out, Ponies and dragons are just too different biologically, their lifespans for one thing. not to mention the difference in size which would make mating downright dangerous to attempt.” You find yourself blushing at the thought of ‘mating,’ and marvel at Twilight’s ability to talk about such things so matter-of-factly.

(Hoping I didn’t go too far here, I Just like the idea of Twi being so wrapped up in acidemia to consider that what she’s talking about has connotations.)

++++++++++

(Apologies to Purity, You'll get yours next time.)

• Brohoof 3

Bob looked at the fake Morningstar and spoke."Let my subjects go first and i shall send your little pony back to you". He wanted to do the job right and make sure she doesn't do anything funny. 

Morningstar jumps up and attacks the guard , he hoped he had caught him off guard.

Dox smiles. "Alright then. Let's get something to chow down on then." He gets up from the couch and looks to Vinyl. "Do you have any place in mind, or do you just want to grab something quick and easy? Say, like, a basket of hay fries or something from the little diner down the street?" He walks over to the door and holds it open for her. "After you."

Happy Make-Up-Your-Own-Holiday Day! I have decided that today is Librarian day, Because Librarians are awesome and they deserve to have a holiday dedicated to them. "Go ahead, get dressed. I'll wait for you at the gate." Meta walked over to the gate and waited... but started talking to someone over what appeared to be an enchanted gem.

"Well," Red Talon said, "it's probably some just some communications device. Like a weird cell phone, I guess."

"Do you have anything you'd be able to wear to the gala?" Red Talon asked. "But then again, you'd look great in anything. ;) " Red Talon remarked flirtatiously. "As for me, I'd probably be able to quickly head home and find something nice in my closet. Somewhere." Red began to cringe at the thought of going through his incredibly messy closet to find the decent suit he wore at the Trot Cup Series awards banquet last year.

Edited by Red Talon