• ok
    • ehh
    • not much activity
    • empty lot
  3. 3. Would you go

• Yes
    • No

This is an interesting topic... But I'm really confused. :confused:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm going to ASSUME that this is for older fans/adults only, right? If so, how are you going to set it up so that people KNOW it's for adults? Wouldn't want to confuse people and make them think it's family friendly. What will the entertainment consist of? What will the refreshments be like? I am hoping it's really more like a dance club more than anything and not something else, but I still think bronies and pegasisters would want to do more than just dance and listen to brony music. Would there be special booths that sell merch? A theater room for watching episodes/movies? If one is included, what will be happening in the VIP section?

Like others have said, even if this is located in the biggest brony hotspot, it still doesn't seem like it would be very successful. You'd have better luck doing a family friendly thing, in which case there wouldn't be any reason to make it a night club. You could just make it a regular day-time event or a convention.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

I'd love to go to one. Meet some Bronies, tell some jokes, dance to some Pony songs, have some fun. I don't have any Brony friends, so I'd be all over this. Unfortunately, where I live Bronies seems to be few and far between. So the lot would probably be empty.

Would love to see this happen somewhere though.

• Brohoof 1

In my area, or even a ways away from me I don't think it would do to well, even in Omaha  I just don't think that there would be enough bronies around to make it actually interesting, no if there was a brony night club somewhere as big as NYC, then there might actually be a quite a few people show up from time to time.

• Brohoof 1

omg this would be lovely! I don't even know any bronies nearby, other than one person but he's kinda out of the fandom D: If there was some sort of a club that's more than a meetup, where it'd be open every day or weekend so that way we can meet different bronies from different places, it'd instantly be my favorite place to hang.

I think a cafe or other small sandwich shop with space for game tables would work out better than a nightclub atmosphere.  You could model it after one of the shops in Ponyville.  It would be all ages, you could still play pony music and I might be able to find someone who plays the CCG. :D  Opening in a college town would be better as the area would tend to be much more liberal and accepting of the fandom.

• Brohoof 1

Why the hell not go? It's not like it's gonna be any worse than the strange places that I go to sometimes at night. Plus, I'd get to meet some bronies and that'd be cool.

I agree how bad could it be and it would be cool to hang out with people with the same interests