Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc CloudTwister's School for Fillies and Foals

DarligPegasi

I've been wanting to do this for awhile. So basically this is a kindergarten class taught but Miss Cheerilie to a bunch of fillies and foals. Fun yes?

Rules:

-No Godmodding

-If you are a Unicorn or a Pegasus; Unicorns have limited magic, they can turn pages without touching them or turn their arch enemies' hair green or something but they can't teleport to another town or cause everyone to levitate.

Pegasi can hover.

-At least three sentences per post.

-Proper Grammar/Spelling etc.

-No alicorns.

-Minimum drama please.

-Every pony is around the age of the CMC (Cutie Mark Crusaders)

-Do not start rping before I approve you 'kay?

Class Roster:

- Lucky Star

- Splinter

- AcroSplash

- Amber Vox

- Diamond Tiara (Alt. Univ)

- Dawn Swirl

- Magneus Varkarii

- Applebloom (Alt. Univ)

-

At first there are going to be ten spots but if those are filled up and this rp proves to be popular, other spots will be added.

Once I approve you, clickity click to start roleplaying.

Edited by iBleedSarcasm

Wow ya jumped the gun on this one did you? You already got the board ready! :blink: Anyway i'd like to join and add more power to The Apprentice's question here's my entry OC http://mlpforums.com...ucky-star-r1405 he's not a foal but cut off a few years and he would be i'm entering him instead of my 1st cause i don't think Miss Cheerilee would tolerate Rascal as a foal Lucky is more behaved. The rest is up to you but that's a duh.

Edited by Rascal

Can we just use a younger version of our OC?

If so, Than I would like to use this OC : http://mlpforums.com..._/splinter-r259

Also, Will unicorns be able to do other things?

Sure, added, and what other things are you talking about? Also by your characters back story, I can already tell that he's a bit...Random. Hopefully he'll make a bit more sense in the actual role play, yes?

Wow ya jumped the gun on this one did you? You already got the board ready! :blink: Anyway i'd like to join and add more power to The Apprentice's question here's my entry OC http://mlpforums.com...ucky-star-r1405 he's not a foal but cut off a few years and he would be i'm entering him instead of my 1st cause i don't think Miss Cheerilee would tolerate Rascal as a foal Lucky is more behaved. The rest is up to you but that's a duh.

I'm sorry, should I have not made the other topic? If that's what you mean by 'board', and added.

Edited by CloudTwister

And what other things are you talking about?

Like cursing them to walk backwards or get spiders in their hair? Things like that. And maybe the pegasus could learn basic flying by the end of the school year?

Sure, added, and what other things are you talking about? Also by your characters back story, I can already tell that he's a bit...Random. Hopefully he'll make a bit more sense in the actual role play, yes?

I'm sorry, should I have not made the other topic? If that's what you mean by 'board', and added.

I meant the thread like where we are gonna RP sorry that was my mistake i've gotten used to calling it board some times ^.^' anyway thank you.

Like cursing them to walk backwards or get spiders in their hair? Things like that. And maybe the pegasus could learn basic flying by the end of the school year?

Yes the unicorns can do magic like that. I meant that they can do minimal magic but not the type of magic that Twilight does. Just nothing extremely huge like teleporting, hatching a dragon (or another creatures) egg.

And sure that sounds like a good idea for the pegasi.

If you'll have me, I would like a younger version of my OC Clarity - http://mlpforums.com..._/clarity-r1587 - as a character. She's a unicorn, with not a lot of magical potential even when she's an older mare.

I meant the thread like where we are gonna RP sorry that was my mistake i've gotten used to calling it board some times ^.^' anyway thank you.

Awesomness and you're added Clarity. Feel free to start role playing, guys. The link to the actual Rp is in the first post, it says "Clickity click".

No canon fillies/colts? I don't really have an OC on this site and I probably never will, since I already play enough OCs elsewhere.

Well I suppose you could use a canon character but only if you can make it so that they don't know anyone or don't refer to the episodes etc. Or perhaps you can make an alter ego of a character?

So a canon character transplanted into this other universe? I'm alright with doing that, if it'll allow me to play Diamond Tiara. Need anything from me profile wise? Character voice? Traits? Blah blah blah?

Hm... I've never seen a roleplay like this... Looks a lot fun! Back to the kidergarten as a silly filly... :P

I would like to use the "baby version" of this OC, if that's alright:

http://mlpforums.com...amber-vox-r1540

Added!

So a canon character transplanted into this other universe? I'm alright with doing that, if it'll allow me to play Diamond Tiara. Need anything from me profile wise? Character voice? Traits? Blah blah blah?

Yes a profile would do please just so I can see how she's supposed to act etc. It doesn't have to be a full on detailed one just a teensy bit.

Hullo! Please may I join as my OC Dawn Swirl? Also, my friend (sister in the roleplay) is making a character now, so can you reserve her a spot? :3

Here's Dawn Swirl: http://mlpforums.com...awn-swirl-r1610

Added and sure! :D

Name: Diamond Tiara

Cutie Mark: Her namesake, a Diamond Tiara. Represents her unwieldy ambition to be a pony as powerful as the Princesses someday.

about: Diamond Tiara is a meany pants, to put it incredibly frankly. She has ruthless ambition and little time for other ponies she perceives as inferior or even obstacles to her plans for life. Shadowed by the wealth of her family, she has an inferiority complex and thus constantly feels the need to show off and prove herself. She is not above using her peers in ways some would consider exploitative. She is a child however, so she does have her limits and she can yet learn the wrongs of her ways.

Name: Diamond Tiara

Cutie Mark: Her namesake, a Diamond Tiara. Represents her unwieldy ambition to be a pony as powerful as the Princesses someday.

about: Diamond Tiara is a meany pants, to put it incredibly frankly. She has ruthless ambition and little time for other ponies she perceives as inferior or even obstacles to her plans for life. Shadowed by the wealth of her family, she has an inferiority complex and thus constantly feels the need to show off and prove herself. She is not above using her peers in ways some would consider exploitative. She is a child however, so she does have her limits and she can yet learn the wrongs of her ways.

Oh awesome, I love how you put in the bit about her being able to change. Some people just make their characters a certain way and then refused to change them ever. >.<

Ooo, this seems like a... interesting idea, are we going to do things outside of school? Cause if its all in the school it wont be super interesting, also if i could join with http://mlpforums.com...-varkarii-r1421 but as a colt and without a CM, that would be nice :>

Awesome and added, yes there will be out of school events and maybe even a field trip or to to the MOOOOOOON, ha ha just kidding. But everything won't be in school. :D

Err...

I'm pretty sure this is an isolated case by one member, but just to make sure:

NSFW content is STRICTLY prohibited. This includes graphic descriptions just as much as it does pictures. There are still 13 year olds on this forum.

• Brohoof 1

Can I be Applebloom? If not then that's OK. Just checking since someone was Diamond Tiara and there is no way there's a school with Diamond Tiara without Applebloom.

Err...

I'm pretty sure this is an isolated case by one member, but just to make sure:

NSFW content is STRICTLY prohibited. This includes graphic descriptions just as much as it does pictures. There are still 13 year olds on this forum.

Sorry I never saw this post. What is NSFW? Are you referring to my "to the moooon post?" Or..I don't know what NSFW stands for. Please explain. :D