Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lucky Finds!

Artfull Canvas

So... I went to Hot topic the other day and i noticed that they had the new blind bags.

And i got one to see if i would get anything like mabye an Applejack or A Pinkie Pie,

But to my surprise...

post-7675-0-53674200-1348175439_thumb.jpg

... i got a rare, sparkling, Rainbow Dash! On my first ever blind bag too! ^_^

Anyways, what lucky finds have you found? They could be blind bags, special shirts or other MLP stuff. Tell me what other cool stuff is out there!

• Brohoof 2

Lucky finds?

None. At all. I haven't ever gone shopping for any of the toys. I'm a freakin' wimptastic bro when it comes to stuff like that. :lol:

I have however gotten a brony wristband from Hot Topic, but I lost it at school a couple weeks ago. :(

So yeah, not really anything rare, but whatever. :P

That"s still pretty lucky, sense there price went up, and she is a collectable.

True, she was hiding at the back of the top shelf at Toys R' Us about a week before the price change. I almost didn't believe it. I'm still looking for the Favorite Collection, but my college has me.... Very far from any Toys R' Us. (About 2 hours.)

• Brohoof 1

Depends on your definition of "lucky" :ph34r:

I have gotten quite few blind bags I wanted, but mostly due to knowing the codes for them. Still lucky to me for actually finding them in stock.

Also, you should check around for other stores who carry blind bags. My Hot Topic charges like 4.50$ a pop when I can go to Toys R Us and get one for only 3$ and Walmart for about 2$. Just a heads up.