Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash gets her cider

*derpy*

In this picture Rainbow Dash gets her cider in the episode The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000.

post-7636-0-74256400-1348625278_thumb.png

But why did she let Fluttershy go first and let fluttershy get the last cider Rainbow Dash wold never do that.

post-7636-0-96832900-1348625325.png

• Brohoof 1

Im pretty sure she would rather have her friends get cider then for herself to get cider.

That makes sense but she some times pushes Fluttershy around and is so desperate to get sider. Also Pinkie Pie makes it seam so good that Rainbow Dash would do anything to get it even eat dirt.

i've watched that episode, and its a pretty cool episode. Rainbowdash probably didn't know that fluttershy would get the last cider

What i'm trying to say is that she would never let Fluttershy in front of her in the first place she loves being in the front of the line.

Fluttershy didin't want to be there early any way.

Actually, if you look in the background, there were still many barrels of cider. I dunno why they didn't give her any. It wasn't because she's the element of loyalty or anything.

Adorable avatar is adorable!

Back on topic....I really want to know how that cider tastes. It really must taste like ambrosia.

Okay really back on topic...even though Rainbow Dash really wanted some cider I'm sure that she, being the loyal pony she is, decided to let Fluttershy ahead because she is a close dear friend.

I didn't notice that.

DAWWWWWWWWHHH That's so sweet of Rainbow!

I have no idea, though. RD and Fluttershy's relationship really does seem like that, too. I mean, they went to flight camp with each other, then how Fluttershy was supposed to cheer, then how open she was on getting RD's pet-- a lot of things. She seems closest to RD.

DAWWWWWWHHH. Respect level for RD just went up.

• Brohoof 3

Adorable avatar is adorable!

Thank you! ;)

But we saw how attached she was to the cider, and even if she was loyal she wouldn't let it be taken away. So if she let Fluttershy in front of her, then why did she just scream at Applejack, even when AJ tried her best to get cider for everypony? That's not very loyal.

Anyway, when the ponies all clinked cups together at the end, there were six cups of cider.

why did she just scream at Applejack, even when AJ tried her best to get cider for everypony?

Because Applejack can make the cider we deserve, just not the stuff we need right now. So we'll yell at her. We'll eat dirt with other ponies cider in front of her. Because she can take it. Because she's not a hero. Shes a silent cidermaker. A watchful salespony. A DARK APPLE.

no but seriously thats why RD yells at Applejack; Because Rainbow needs to scream sometimes and AJ is the only one that can take it.

@,

Yea, I see what you're saying. You're basically implying that you can do whatever you want to Applejack because she can take it, plus you "deserve" the cider. Very, VERY good reason. That totally explains everything.

• Brohoof 1

well, she IS the element of loyalty. Im pretty sure she would rather have her friends get cider then for herself to get cider.

In my opinion, I don't think the trait of loyalty necessarily mean that she would let Fluttershy get the cider first. Since loyalty is basically devotion to a person, cause, or group, that means that Rainbow Dash just believes in protecting her friends and the ponies of Celestria. Doesn't mean that she would be NICE enough to have Fluttershy have some of that delicious cider. It's like I could be a US Soldier and be loyal to my country because I fight for the government and therefore representing their armed forces, but if it's time for the lunch hour and I get like the last piece of orgasmic tasting chocolate peanut butter brownies, I'm definitely not going to let the grunt behind me get it, regardless of how caring and carefree he is lol.

But that's just my interpretation.

Fluttershy is Dash's childhood friend, I don't see her pushing herself in front of Fluttershy. Besides, Dash did get her cider, at the very end of the episode. We didn't see her drink it, but she got it.

The bigger issue has to be why Pinkie Pie invited so many other ponies to camp out and wait for the cider. Yep leaving out some of her best friends, now that seems legit.

Posted Image

The bigger issue has to be why Pinkie Pie invited so many other ponies to camp out and wait for the cider. Yep leaving out some of her best friends, now that seems legit.

Posted Image

Well, you have to remember that Pinkie Pie doesn't really put much thought into most of her actions (except throwing parties), I'm sure she meant well but she forgot to invite her friends, and I think to Pinkie, everyone is her friend anyway.

I think two things

1: she thought there would still be enough for her

And

2: dash can be pretty nice sometimes, yes she can be an egotistical jerk but she's also a good person. She also woke Fluttershy up in the first place so we can assume that Fluttershy getting cider was part of her plan perhaps because everypony always cut her in years past like in putting your hoof down and dash decided that Fluttershy should finally get some dang cider

Above all else, it makes for a decent plot point for an episode. Rainbow Dash never getting her cider is like a dog chasing a car, or the main maile character in an anime always trying to get with the main chick but getting shut down every time. It is a funny cliche that will no doubt be used over and over again in the future.