mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Right now I'm playing the HD remake of wind waker on the Wii U. Even though it's just about the same as the gamecube version, all of the minor changes they added makes it feel like an entirely different experience.

I was a total Windwaker fanboy in my day. I later played Ocarina of Time, but my heart was captured by WW, and it never let go. Of course, I'm more X-Box than Nintendo these days...

• Brohoof 1

Hate Plus (just got *Mute's ending left, I kinda don't want to get that ending...)
Walking Dead
Killing Floor
Civilization V (I have Brave New World, G&K and almost all other dlcs)
Portal 2
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (I completed the main game, even though I no-clipped through the last chapter... it counts :P... got the expansions left)
Cities in Motion 2

as of now i currently only play world of warcraft and some dawn of war but I have recently benn testing out TF2 and ive had a nice time on it so far, too bad I cant chat with the mlpforums steam groups since I need to buy something on steam first.... ah well

The Game of Life.

It's graphics are acceptable, but everyone keeps debeting whether or not there's an admin, the AI is terrible, and the soundtrack was good up until the 1990.4's update.

I'm not sure how score is kept in this game, but I think I'm losing.

• Brohoof 1

Project X Zone, though it's more like I just gave up on the game more than anything else. Man, and I wish I could love it as much as Final Fantasy tactics, but aside from being visually pleasing there's just not much going for it.

Right now I am working on Kingdom hearts 2: Final Mix. Better then the original Kingdom Hearts 2, that's for sure. xD

The new boss fight against Roxas is really tough though, they made it next to impossible to beat. O.o

I mean I like the new boss fight, as in the original it was just a cutscene, but they could of made it much easier then really hard, when you are 10 levels over the regular "Battle Level". O.o

But yeah, that's the game I am currently working on and playing. Much better game then the original. xD

Im working on 100% on GTA 5. everyone else already beat it 100% probably but i cant find all the spaceship parts and i refuse to look it up. cause then i feel like i killed the fun. That and im replaying castlevainia for the 3rd time. That game is perfect.

Team Fortress 2. A lot of it. Too much of it. Around 3000 hours of it during the last two and a half years. And I'm just getting into the competitive scene of the game. Will probably spend atleast another 3000 before getting bored.

Osu! is probably the best game to keep up one's touch to the mouse and especially for getting used to a new one. Played on and off for a longer time.

Pokemon Emerald because I don't have sufficient wealth to purchase a 3ds to get X/Y

Waiting for GTA V PC version because I don't want to spend hundreds of Euros in a machine that can only run games at 30 fps. Gyargh, the thought gives me a headache.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been working on Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, with Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

I finished the storyline of the first game, but I still have the extras and other stuff to do before I can actually finish the game.

It's not a bad game, the graphics surely don't disappoint, and it's well made.

I can't wait for 2.5 Remix to come out, even though I really hope they don't remake the music for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.. I really like the original music.

i was playing Batman Arkham Origins, i have finished the game, not as good as Arkham city but it stays true to the franchise and has a great story as you progress.. it also has great boss battles.. the game is short in comparison to the other 2 previous titles but i think the combat is harder at the start.

I can't get enough of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The multifaceted gameplay options, the atmosphere and ideas it creates, the characters and powers at work with their own agendas concerning issues that will become increasingly more relevant in the coming decades.

I just got Virtue's Last Reward, second game in the Zero Escape series and the sequel to the excellent visual novel 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors. Like that game, the story is the main selling point, though I will say that the game-play has been monumentally upped from the first. Also like the first is that the story is only given to you in pieces at times, so majority of the time I'm generally like "What!? But...that means...and that...what the hell is going on!?"

• Brohoof 1