mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

RuneScape as well. Currently working on getting my third skillcape, Agility. The good old-fashioned grindy way >->' Currently been stocking up on bonus xp for that skill and done other preparations for the upcoming weekend. I hope to make it from level 88 to at least 90 xD 

And Terraria. Done almost everything now, but for some reason I can't slay the Lunar cultist or Duke Fishron, so I'm slowly losing interest.

And DK64. Trying to completely complete it for the first time ever, despite having had that game since I was a wittle woof. Only lacking 5 golden bananas and one fairy now :D

And Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. So hyped for the upcoming expansion/DLC =^-^=

• 2 weeks later...

I was currently playing Dragonball Z Ultimate Battle 22, but lost interest.

Because the game doesnt have anything...to be honest...no story, no ingame cut scenes, except for the intro and if you beat the game, as far as i know, you get nothing as a reward.

And you cant save  :okiedokielokie:

I mean you can save, but only in the level up game, which brings you nothing, if you dont have another person playing this game, who actually challenges you, with their leveled up characters.

But at least i found the voice from c-18 cute and actually like, how she kinda looks like a blonde pinkamena  :lol:

Shes my favorite character in the game  :ph34r:

Even though, i never watched Dragonball, so i have no idea who she is  :wacko:

Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void.

WarFrame is similar imo, and its free.

1. Nice. Beta I assume?

2. WarFrame lacked the polish Destiny has. The writing is complete shite, but the core gameplay is a very powerful treadmill. It's not good, it's just not not good.

3. Now Playing: Persona 4: Dancing All Night!