mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I have been playing Black Ops 3, Forza 6, and Golden Sun 2 the most lately. Forza 6 is just pure amazing and Golden Sun 2 is quite good, though the story is kinda....bleh. Black Ops 3 is fun, but it is more of the same with that series. 

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

Currently, I'm playing modded minecraft. Feed the beast infinite modpack to be specific. Albeit a much more watered down version of the pack, with a bunch turned off, so my laptop doesn't croke on me. xD

I'm running Ender Io, minefactory reloaded, Industrialcraft (limitededly) tinkers construct, Thermal expansion (including dynamics, foundation and solar expansions), and a bunch of other good ones like chisel, carpentry blocks and biblio craft for asthetics. I find modded minecraft a lot more involved and complex, but it's a whole lot more fun in single player when there's almost no end to what you can build and do.

I discovered that you can mine nether ores with silk touch, which prevents them from exploding, and the pigmen won't attack you. Totally had no idea that was a thing, but I'm so glad I found it out, cause holy shit was it difficult before.

For those interested in what I have in my base so far. (for those who know what the heck I'm actually talking about mostly)

I've built a fully automated tree farm, which sends all of it's wood into two redstone furnaces, which then convert it into charcoal for my boiler. The boiler is an industrialcraft machine, which outputs steam to 6 turbines. I've hooked up all my machines to redstone fluxducts from thermal expansion so far, with a 2x2 ender io capacitor to catch some excess energy in case I run out of fuel somehow. The boiler recieves infinite water from 4 hardened aqueous accumulators, with overclock upgrades.

I have a 6x6 (interior) smeltery for tinkers construct, standing 4 blocks high. It has 4 casting basins, and 2 casting tables. Primarily I use it to pour gears, which saves me iron ingots, instead of crafting them on the table.

I'm beginning to build an automated cow farm, with the purpose of generating some pink slime, for later use in making mining lasers.

My main goal is to build a fully automated factory base, where I can generate nearly infinite amounts of any given resource. but for now, my short term goal is to build a big reactor setup, and some turbines to generate a ton of power for minefactory mining lasers.

Check out my new music projects on youtube, Bandcamp, or Soundcloud

I am playing Resident Evil HD Remaster. It has been several years since I have played the original Resident Evil, back in the day. But even then, I can notice that this newer one has improved the classic game in all aspects.

I liked the atmosphere of the game, and at some points it really scared me a bit :P. I have only played it on Very Easy so far, in which you don't have to worry with resource management and just kill everything along the way. Now that I got the hang of the game, I am going to try it on normal, which already is difficult enough :lol:.

"Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist;

but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."

~ G. K. Chestertonsig-34493.Do4gzZF.png

Fallout 4. And by Celestia is this game going to take me a looooong time to finish. I can't stop getting distracted by every map marker! post-30925-0-95187700-1447733704.png

"Psst...Psst (Do your best, even if you don't stand out.)"

"The golden rule is: Think about what you're saying, then don't say it, and then just run away somewhere!"

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

Skullgirls. Never played a fighting game before, bought an arcade stick. Time to 'git gud' as they say!

Sunset Shimmer                         -----*and*-----                        Princess Luna

sig-34514.sig-34514.sig-34514.sig-34514.

Signature by Me, myself, and I

:wub: Redemption ponies are best ponies :wub:                                                                                        

I've been playing an awful lot of Fallout: New Vegas recently, so as to offset the depression that I do not yet own Fallout 4. It's been modded with New Vegas Bounties 1,2, and 3, The Inheritance, Project Nevada, and the Rockwell Descent/Pursuit. So I have a lot to do, basically.

I'm bad because I listen to music with swears.