You can go to equestria but there is a price attached

silvadel

As the basic pony type of your choice BUT  

468 users have voted

1. 1. You must do the following upon arrival -- which ones are acceptable?

• You would have to serve 2 years as a guard pony
    • You would have to serve 5 years as a guard pony
    • You would have to marry twilight sparkle
    • You would have to marry rainbow dash
    • You would have to marry the great and powerful trixie
    • You would have to swear an oath to do ANYTHING Celestia asked of you
    • You would have to swear an oath to do ANYTHING Luna asked of you
    • You would have to swear an oath to protect Equestria
    • You would have to live in los pegasus and never go to ponyville or canterlot
    • You would have to agree to not bother the mane 6 or the princesses
    • You would have to spend 5 years helping fluttershy with her animals
    • You would have to spend 2 years with equestria's historians answering any questions asked about earth
    • You would have to spend 5 years serving ponyville in your best capacity
    • You would have to spend 5 years as Pinkie Pie's assistant
    • You would have to spend 5 years as Prince Blueblood's assistant
    • You would have to do a very dangerous task in the Everfree Forest
    • You would have to be purified by the elements of harmony first

1. You would have to live in los pegasus and never go to ponyville or canterlot

You would have to agree to not bother the mane 6 or the princesses

You would have to marry twilight sparkle

You would have to marry rainbow dash

You would have to marry the great and powerful trixie

These are the options that are unnacceptable, Marriage is out of the question, you cannot tell me that a human being should marry, even if sentient, another being that is not human. I would agree to my second displayed option in this comment, if i would be allowed to concern them with matters that are important, or simply borrowing a book from one of the librarys, and needing consent of one of said ponies to do so. Or doing tasks for them.

The ones i've selected, Honestly, you gave us the options to do whatever the hell we wanted basically. And besides, if purification kills me, i'll be happy i've seen some of the ponies i've wanted to see for years.

Being purified by the Elements sounds like a good thing, really. Although I honestly don't know what they'd do to me. Sarcasm and cynicism are both fine in Equestria, so what could the Elements possibly change in me?

Anything but marriage, really.

Since I'm asexual and don't romantically love anypony, the butchering of the concept of love by forced marriage (not only mine, but anypony else's too), I believe, is something Equestria would be against.

And is staying in Los Pegasus really so bad? I'm surprised so many people are saying that's one of the worst options. I mean, from the sounds of the thread, the scenario is any ONE of the things on the list, not a combination of whatever you chose.  if you don't choose that one, your options are essentially stay on earth, or just stay out of Ponyville and Canterlot... It's like saying "I'll only go to Equestria if I can visit those two cities, otherwise it wouldn't be worth it."

Edited by Hocus Pocus

I would choose " answering questions about the earth with Equestria historians". This actually seemed really interesting, I would like to hear what pony historians have to say. Also, the topic of the history of the world and Equestria seems really intriguing.

Woah, marrying rainbow dash? It's that easy??? Hells yea then I would go for it, anything for rainbow dashie !! And also I would let myself get purified by the elements of harmony because if I wouldn't then I would be cursing all the time and ponies would know bad words and the respecting and kind environment would be gone. :fluttershy:

Honestly, most of these aren't that bad.

Here are my picks though:

Being a guard might be boring at worst. Anything Luna/Celestia asks for? Neither of them seems too sadistic so I think I'll be good. Swearing oath? Okay. Not bothering mane 6 or princesses? Whatever. Helping Fluttershy? I love animals. Everfree Forest? ADVENTURE! Being purified might kill me but if it doesn't it seems as least harmful.

• 3 weeks later...

Again, I will post mine.

1. Marrying Trixie or Twilight wouldn't be such a bad thing for me at all what so ever just as long as it works between one of them.
  2. Doing a very dangerous task in the Everfree Forest wouldn't sound so bad, or it will sound bad, but in a good way because I get to go on super cool and hopefully super violent adventure if it's as dangerous as you said it is.
  3. I don't think it'll be too bad with the Equestrian historians telling them everything about Earth especially, the bad and downs sides of Earth, so they know how horrible it is there.
  4. Of course I would do anything and everything in my ability and any new ability I learn in Equestria to protect Equestria from dangers.
  5. Doing things that Celestia and Luna want me to do don't sound at all too horrible. Hell, I even hope it leads down to a Conversion Bureau thing where FiM Ponies go to war against human beings.
  6. Pinkie wouldn't be a total pain at all what so ever, so I would love to be her assistant.

I would have one busy ass life for while when I get there.

I would love to help Fluttershy, since she's obviously my favorite, and I love animals  :)

Doing anything the princesses say doesn't seem too bad; I'd choose Luna as well.

It doesn't seem too bad being a guard pony.

I could marry Twilight, but not RD. Sports really ain't my thing.

The real test is if you selected the option to never go to ponyville or canterlot. If your willingness is predicated on interacting with specific ponies, you probably wouldn't fit in or enjoy it anyways.

I would HAVE to Marry Twilight?! SOUNDS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE TO ME.

Though honestly I would probably do anything to go to Equestria.
The only thing I wouldn't be too fond of is Serving Prince Blueblood.

Edited by Snake

I said I would; serve 2 years as a guard pony, marry Twilight Sparkle, marry Rainbow Dash, swear an oath to protect Equestria or be purified by the elements of harmony.

Two years as a guard pony doesn't sound too bad though five would be too much,  I think I could cope with marrying Twi or RD though not Trixie, I wouldn't mind swearing an oath to protect Equestria and purification by the elements of harmony doesn't sound that bad, it may even help me to become a better person/pony.

Well, lets see...

Serving as a guard would be fine. For me, atleast. I'd get some training, and get to look cool and defend citizens :P

Swearing an oath to do the Royal Sisters bidding is alright, seeing as I basically "Worship"(Not really) them already. Mayhaps it would be even a bit of fun.

Agreeing not to bother the Mane characters is fine. I'd still get to see them, perhaps even do basic interractions with them, in the form of trading or the like. I still can become friends with other characters, such as Derpy, Time Turner, Roseluck, Carrot Top and the likes, so its all fine.

Serving as The Pink Ones assistant. Yes. No need to elaborate. Just yes.

Aaaand going into the Everfree to do something dangerous. Sure, I'm a fan of certain danger and possible doom, so why not! I'd like to give adventures a try anyway.

You would have to serve 5 years as a guard pony, You would have to marry rainbow dash, You would have to swear an oath to protect Equestria, You would have to spend 2 years with equestria's historians answering any questions asked about earth, You would have to be purified by the elements of harmony first, You would have to do a very dangerous task in the Everfree Forest, and You would have to spend 5 years as Prince Blueblood's assistant(just to get close to him to assassinat his ass)

• 8 months later...

First two are just stupid so no. I don't want to marry anyone I'm 13. I would already do anything the princesses told me so that's not a problem. Of course I'm gonna protect Equestria, I gots a friggin warrior's heart, bro. Of course I'm gonna bother the main six everyone finds me extremely annoying so... yah that'll be a problem. Helping Fluttershy would be cool. I love animals (and sharp things). The whole historian thing would be cool. I'd be like Earths guru. I'd already ask to be Pinkies apprentice anyways. You don't have to force it. Don't know Prince BlueMoon but he's gonna have to answer to me because my OCs BloodMoon. Also I wouldn't mind the purification if it took out all these negative energys here on Earth.