Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 3 episode 1 LEAKED

Ron Jeremy

(edited)

Odam.

Dat cliffhanger.

Leak episode 2 now!

I know, right? "Wasn't prepared for this" indeed!

Sadly, Episode 2 hasn't been leaked yet. So we'll have to wait to learn if

Twilight Sparkle manages to avenge Celestia's death.

Edited by Chainsaw Bouffant
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

I've got to say, this was the best episode ever. The art and voice acting got kicked up a notch, and the writing? AMAZING! And how about that plot twist where it turned out

the "Faraway land" Zecora was from was the Crystal Kingdom? If part 2 is even half as good as this episode was, it will still be fantastic.

Edited by Chainsaw Bouffant
  • Brohoof 2

Omg, I just couldn't wait! It's been a while since something like this has been leaked...

I'm glad I brought the gold account in time...shame that there's no more of that for anyone else.

• Brohoof 2

Might want to spoiler that message, Bouffant. That's a rather large spoiler. Just a friendly suggestion/request.

Edited by Vy'drach

I know, right? "Wasn't prepared for this" indeed!

Sadly, Episode 2 hasn't been leaked yet. So we'll have to wait to learn if Twilight Sparkle manages to avenge Celestia's death.

I don't have a gold accout, so I can't veiw this...Wait, CELESTIA'S DEATH!!!!???

Posted Image

WHY DID I EVEN OPEN THIS THREAD!!!??? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Brohoof 1

Might want to spoiler that message, Bouffant. That's a rather large spoiler. Just a friendly suggestion/request.

Eh, I will. I forget not all of us are fortunate enough to have gold accounts.

• Brohoof 1

Is this some kind of crule joke?! Why do I need a god membership?! Thats just a bunch of bull s#*+! Will it at least be on youtube soon?

It won't ever end up on Youtube. If it did, people might flag it off. But, here's a link you can use to get a free gold account.

Greeting friend! Want a FREE MLP Forums gold account? click the link below to claim your FREE account! Hurry - accounts are limited!

Http://5z8.info/click-on-this-and-youll-be-taken-to-page-that-will-create-pop-up-windows-until-your-browser-crashes_e5j3iu_REFINANCE-NOW

Hmm, seems fishy... I think it's because you said "Greeting" instead of "Greetings". Were it not for that glaring error, I may have fell for your trap.

• Brohoof 1

Argh! I'm too late. I've missed all the good jokes. ;.;<<<Secret message! Look! Can't you see this? Boohoo . Also, is Friday the new Rick Roll? Since when? I like Rick Roll. It's a nice something to listen to. I think it made number one on some pop genre list.. Oh well, at least I can do the whole back in my day thing now.

Clearly there's a bug. I'm pretty sure I have the MLP Forums Platinum account.

Posted Image

See?

This bug needs to be fixed. I must contact Feld0. Feld0! Oh, one of the perks of being platinum is that I can just type Feld0 and his computer can only come to this page.

Edited by Bronium
  • Brohoof 1

I find this very amusing.

Very amusing indeed.

This is the part where @ writes a long and meaningful post about the MLP Forums gold account!