Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How open are you about ponies?

Tiaaaaa

Most people I am surrounded by dont know about most things on the internet. I make show references and randomly ask people if they are a brony at school. I am not open about it. Only one of my friends know about it.

I'm a girl, so I don't get quite as much crap for loving ponies. However, I'm also the kind of girl who wears a lot of black, doesn't do a whole lot of smiling away from my friends and has a very dry, sracastic sense of humor. So people are just kinda like, "Wtf?!" I'm used to it though. I've always loved Disneys movies, musicals and such despite my "dark" appearance.

Honestly though, only about three people know of my pony love. My two best friends and the brony who introduced me to it. I don't exactly hide it, but I don't advertise either. If it's on my screen, I leave it there. No matter who walks by. I have sketches in my sketchbook and I have friends that ask to look through it, which I don't mind.

So, I don't hide it, but I don't talk about it much aside from with other bronies. I really want to get tshirts and other merch though! :D Then I'll be about 20% cooler.

My brother, mom, and three of my cousins know but that is the extent of it. I drop in MLP FIM quotations from time to time hoping to find someone who understand what I am talking about, but no luck so far.

All in all I am fairly secretive about it, but everyday I am a little less so.

Some of my friends are bronys and the ones that isn't knows that we are. I haven't told any of my parents though

Edited by Jokuc

I'm very open about it! all my friends know and I wear my RD hoodie all the time. the only place I done wear anything MLP is at school just because I think that crosses the line between "I don't what you think" and asking to get made fun of

I think the fact that I'm a girl probably cushions the shock a bit, the fact that I'm only 15 even more so. Either way, I use my little sister as an excuse to watch it and my parents just think I'm being a good sister.

I am 15% open, I think. mah mom knows that I watch MLP [but still doesn't cares like always], and if I see ponies in public I would squee. x3

when I'm in shop, searchin for pony-figures, I try to pretend I'm tryin to decide what cereal will I buy [since MLP pony-figures r hangin right beside cereals].

noone in school knows that I am a brony, mostly becouse I don't trust ppl that much, until I absolutely would be sure that I can trust this person.

when i draw ponies at school and someone will come to watch I'd flip the page of mah sketch-book to the previous drawin of unfinished cat or dog or whatever, couse I have a bad feelin ppl will laugh at meh [not becouse some ppl think that MLP is for 5-years-old, it's just some kind of emotional trauma I got at mah old schools].

so, I can call mahself a "closet brony", since noone rly knows that I am a brony.

If this show taught me one thing, I learned that I need to get real.

I really don't care what people think of me if I'm a brony, or anything else.

Personally, I am completely open to people on the internet whom I don't know. But when it comes to family, other relatives, friends or even just the random person passing by in real life, I don't say a thing. Not even if they ask.

I am extremely open about ponies. I have converted many people I know into bronies, own brony merch, regularly wear brony shirts, and actually went to my first brony meetup last week. (It was the first one in my area. Yay! :D)

Im not Scared to say I'm a Brony. A lot of my friends know I watch it. I even say quotes, but no one understands what Im saying. And no one is a true Brony, a Fony Brony, meaning they dont watch the show, they just see pictures. So Im kinda alone with being a Brony. So my parents are like the only ones im afraid of telling really.

So my brother knows that I like MLP now, and he didn't care nearly as much as I thought he would. I told him not to tell anyone else though, I'd rather do that myself- besides, he likes to use my stuff, and he knows I can outline consequences. :P

I won't shove it down anyone's throat. I believe the reason there are brony-haters out there is because they simply don't like the show, and don't like bronies advertising and trying to get them to join the herd.

That being said, if they ask what I'm doing, I'd tell them. If they choose to laugh, oh well. There's only one person wasting time and it ain't me ^_^

• Brohoof 1

:( One of my best friends said that MLP was stupid when I said I watched it.

I WILL MAKE HIM JOIN THE HERD :ph34r:

With... MAGIC *snort* *snort* :lol: