Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How open are you about ponies?

Tiaaaaa

I'm very open when it comes to ponies. All of my friends know I'm a brony and they don't judge me about it either. I'm not ashamed to wear pony apparel, though I only have one pony shirt. Still, I wear it proudly, because honestly, I could care less about what people think of me just because I like a cartoon about ponies.

• Brohoof 1

I keep it on a downlow :) I dot wanna seem weird

In a geek for MLP

I am sorta popular and Im not a fan of going down the chain after I worked so hard to get about half way up it if u know what I mean

I feel very open about it! :D

I have told my parents, my friends, my grandmother... Everyone knows and it's great! :)

I must admit though, my dad thought I was a wee bit crazy at first. But he's come around and thinks that it's sweet! And he says it's better to be hooked on ponies than it is to be hooked on drugs! ;)

it's better to be hooked on ponies than it is to be hooked on drugs!

This needs to be on a bumper sticker or something. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I've told everyone about my pony love... EXCEPT my dad! xD I've still mentioned ponies to my brother when he's around though, but never specifically MLP. I often quote it and talk about it a lot too. :3

I haven't told anybody in real life that I watch MLP. I don't plan on doing so either. I could see the news that I'm a brony spreading around the school very quickly.

The same would happen at my school.

A lotta replies here lol.

I just throw in random pony quirks here and there through out the day. I used to have a "trollin like a brony" on Twitter, but many of them aren't believeable and what not.

I`m not open about it yet, been watching it when my family wasn`t around. But if any of them found out, I wouldn`t stress it and probably just tell them the whole spiel about Bronies and whatnot.

My mom saw a few seconds of MLP on TV and she said it reminded her of me. That's awesome because she's already tolerating it :D

This means I can now be more open when it comes to MLP.

Wow, that's awesome, LRP. Gratz' to you ^_^

-Well, I'd say I've become a bit more open about ponies, thanks to that I've found out

that we have two other bronies in my class... So I talk to them about ponies.

I used to hide it but I just straight up watch episodes with my family now. They're not nearly as interested as me but it makes me feel good that I can be open about it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a girl, so it's not really a problem, but my 12 year-old brother is a brony and we quote MLP, watch episodes in random languages, and listen to the songs together. It's quite fun ^-^ I don't think he exactly shares his brony status with other people, though...

I was open about it from the second I became a brony. I figured if someone was going to hate me because of it. they werent much of a friend anyway :P

Edited by Flutterfry

I'm open. people at school have no idea about mlp anyways. but i'll talk about it. haha.

Unfortunately NO ONE in my school likes it. They never watched it D:. But I actually think 2 of my friends watch it. Hence one saying he had to watch it with his sister and the other one was somewhat avoiding a conversation about mlp and his face was a little red. So I'm 1% open.

I am extremely open about my love of MLP in front of people that already like it, such as friends and the internet. I am definitely not open about it in real life with people other than friends. I am actually extremely hesitant to mention it to anyone. Unfortunately, my boyfriend doesn't seem to mind mentioning my interest to others.

I just watched Return of Harmony with my family.

I was surprised, my brothers found it hilarious and my sisters that watched it were definitely entertained.

My sister said she likes the white pony (Rarity) xD

She also made a comment that tells me that she is familiar with the unusual fanbase the show has :P

• Brohoof 1