Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How open are you about ponies?

Tiaaaaa

For me, I'm not completly open on letting people know that I'm a brony. Only a few of my close friends and my brother knows. I did also have a few pony related images used for my Skype avatar. My brother felt that me using pony pictures for Skype is kind of embarrassing for him. He thinks that people will think that he has a weird brother, me. But to tell the truth, I don't give a damn. I am entitled to my own opinions. I do one day plan on buying one of the hasbro pony toys, beginning with Pinkie Pie. I don't really care what my parents would say about me buying pony toys. I'll just say that this is based of a cartoon I like to watch.

For me, I'm not completly open on letting people know that I'm a brony. Only a few of my close friends and my brother knows. I did also have a few pony related images used for my Skype avatar. My brother felt that me using pony pictures for Skype is kind of embarrassing for him. He thinks that people will think that he has a weird brother, me. But to tell the truth, I don't give a damn. I am entitled to my own opinions. I do one day plan on buying one of the hasbro pony toys, beginning with Pinkie Pie. I don't really care what my parents would say about me buying pony toys. I'll just say that this is based of a cartoon I like to watch.

I like the ending part the best.

It is your life, live it how it pleases you.

I show my brony pride everyday, prancing my ponies around everywhere.

And I am happy with life.

Well I've been slowly adding ponies into conversations that I have at school and pretty much all of my close friends know that I'm a Brony. But if I'm at school and pony post pops up on my tumblr I'll like it (to view it later) and scroll down before anyone can see. Though at home I'm very open with my Bronyniss, I even own a Fluttershy t-shirt.

im open to my close friends who are getting ever so close to becoming bronys themselves ^_^ but to other ppl there wouldnt be much point in expressing your love for my little pony because they wouldnt get the refrances, for instance me and my friend always brohoof eachother when we see eachother after a long time, and everyone is like 'whats a brohoof?' and its hard to explain without looking like a complete loser ... so i keep my brony-ness between me and my friends ;)

I'm open. I like to often shout about ponies in real life to people who don't know anything about it to seem weird. I don't really mind much because I'm honestly pretty weird already without the ponies. Also, I'm sure it's less pressure on me because I'm a girl and it doesn't seem all that strange.

The only people who don't know are my parents. But they pretty much tend to judge all of my interests, regardless of whether they're ponies, as useless and strange.

To start with i was very secretive, and at about stage four of brony development, Depression. I stopped eating and couldnt sleep at all. I couldnt do any work and i was sick alot. Then i went to see my father, and my sister found my drawings. She texted me " 1. Blah blah blah blah 2. And why have i found My little pony drawings in your room? You brony!" She obviously knew so i pleaded for her not to tell anyone. She aid she just found it hillarious, and that she wasnt going to tell anyone. I have been open about it ever since. Also my sister is getting me a vinyl scratch hoodie for xmas, :wub:

It's not like I'm trying to hide it or anything, but I don't jump around in joy shouting "I love ponies!!"

If people ask, I answer. If they see me watch the show or write in here, I'm completely open about the whole deal.

I'm very selective when it comes to telling people I'm a brony. I've only told 3 of my friends that I was a brony (2 of which I converted :P ). I've also told my 2 of my cousins and I think they might be becoming bronies too. I might tell my mom, she's more open about these kind of things then my dad is.

I take care not to be a 'Pizza Hunt Brony'.

But I'm proud to announce my inclinations to the show. If they ask, I'll tell them about why I like the show. If they're closeminded, we just move onto another topic.

I'm quite open about it, if it ever comes up. I generally don't bring it up often, mostly because all the people I know IRL don't really understand this kind of stuff. But, I don't mind anybody knowing that I am a brony.

Theres 3 people in my life who know im a brony and two of them are bronies. The other i torment at colledge ,because hes a brony hater, with one of the other bronies by openly talking about it really loud until he shouts at us. Then when he tells others we completly deny it and he looks weird :lol: All in good fun!

Im open about being a brony if asked, but im not quite sure how some people would react so i dont shout it from the rooftops

Edited by BronyPolo138