Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How open are you about ponies?

Tiaaaaa

I'm pretty secretive about it at the moment, seeing as I'm new to the herd. I do have Rainbow Dash and Applejack as my laptop wallpaper. Has the 'Brohoof' caption. I opened it in college and I had a guy behind me going 'That's awesome, what's the context?' and a couple of 'Aww's'. It was sort of funny to be honest!

I notice some people looking with a 'O.o' face, but I just say 'Don't judge'. Shuts them up just fine! =D

I'll probably be open in a quiet sort of way! Hinting at it, but not actually telling anyone, that sort of thing. Maybe someone will notice some day and go 'Hey, I'm a brony too!'. Unlikely, but one can hope! XD

Pinkie Pie, you're never too old MLP FIM. We except any and all into the Herd.

you mean accept, "i'll accept your gift." "there's every color ribbon there, every color, exept blue!" lol

I'm very open about my Bronyism. First day I joined the herd I changed my default picture on Facebook to Rainbow Dash. I lost a few friends... but whatever... I don't need anyone who judges me based on the things I'm into.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty open about it.

I don't try to shove it down peoples throat, but i also don't deny it. Though, it's a bit difficult to explain it to people sometimes. You should have seen the look on my mothers face when I tried to explain it to her. PRICELESS! :lol:

All my friends know I'm a brony and they take it quite well. They tease me sometimes of cause, but not very seriously. (I think it's because they already thought I was a little weird, and this is just a new addition to my craziness ;) )

All in all, it went pretty well for me :)

I only tell my closest friends. My family know. I made one of my friends a pegasister (I dunno if "pegasister is the right term for a female pony lover) another woman is gonna be pegasister soon. I am making her one of us. Seeing as she loves the pony in me :D

I haven't told anyone about my love for MLP:FiM except my best friend, which is the only person I can trust to keep a secret. The world isn't ready to see my broniness.

A few of my non-brony friends know about it, and one of my friends actually is a brony so that makes it better. My parents and brother and sister know (but I didn't say brony in front of them) and they give the "Are you a little too old to be watching My Little Pony?" look. I think I'm drawing my brother in because he likes Rainbow Dash for some reason that he can't explain.

*nervous chuckle*

I am somewhat open with my bronyness. I usually watch it at home on my computer or go on MLP-related websites (Like right now =P) with no problem at all with my brother or my parents watching me. But, at school, I don't tell anyone that I'm a brony. I know a particular group of students that would quickly take the advantage if they had that information. =P

But, there is one friend that knows I'm a brony... well... because he is one himself. It's always nice to have a class with a fellow brony. ^_^

I'm a girl, too, and I still get the "You watch a show for little kids? What are you, five?" treatment :/

I'm also a girl, so it's really easy for me to be completely open about watching the show. But, I got that from my teacher when I asked her if I could do my personal research project on MLP http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png