Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How open are you about ponies?

Tiaaaaa

I don't think I am very open with the show I watch it on the internet but one time my Grandma opened the door and I was watching it but she didn't do anything, but 1 time my friend got in and he was like "Dude are you watching kids show? for 3 year olds" (I'm 12) "So? It's not a kids show." I was like "Now you are gonna tell everyone like a horrible friend? Aren't you? And there is a doorbell you know I would open the door, you should really watch the show and learn some manners."

So yeah but some of my friends allready know that I am watching this and they are OK with it ;)

sublimin..sublim..one sec *googles word* I'm subliminally like when ever someone asks me about something i sometimes comment about it "needing to be 20% cooler" tho the dont get it :ph34r: and other things also.

update: just admitted to a friend who actually isn't a brony (yet) but said he's watched a few episodes...so thnx to that i dont feel as intimidated about it^^

I'm pretty open about it. I mean, I don't go flaunting it and shoving it in people's faces, but if anyone were to ask, I'll be perfectly honest about it. All of my friends know, too, I've even been able to convert some of them :D

If someone asks, I'll tell them I like the show. Not one to go around shouting it or making a big fuss over it though. I do really want to get a MLP shirt though, and I will not be afraid to wear it in public. :3

Im pretty open about it. I've told most of my friends and i've made a few videos on my YT channel so almoste everyone should know.

Where can you even get the shirts?

Most of my friends know and my family know. Dont really se why you should be shy for it.

For me its like any other animated show, Like Naruto,Bleach,One piece. Well exept that there its all about killing and become powerfull.

OUT AND PROUD! ~

This. I started in the proverbial closet, stayed there maybe a week or so, then said "wait, I don't really care" and kicked the proverbial closet door down and yelled "FUCK YEAH PONIES!"

• Brohoof 3

If im asked about being a brony, i answer :lol:

Only 5 people (and you guys :wub: ) know though, people dont immediatly think to ask me. Ill be getting Rainbow Dash and Discord shirts soon, so i dont think you could call me a closet brony anymore.

• Brohoof 1

I've told everyone I know who are 'internet people' and thus already knows about the show. That's pretty much just my close friends. My Mum knows and doesn't really care (at least I don't think she does). I don't hide it though, I would gladly explain if someone asked about my Pinkie Pie wallpaper.