Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How open are you about ponies?

Tiaaaaa

Like most bronies, I would say that I feel more confident sharing my love of mlp online with total strangers, rather than people I know. However, two of my friends and my sister know, so I would say I am not too open about it.

I occasionally carry around a brushable Twilight Sparkle in my pocket to mess with when I am bored. I am one of those people that simply doesn't give a buck about how people perceive me. Some of the reactions are funny as hay too lol. Sometimes I think I might be TOO open about it though, but I just do what I do. I am most likely going to have to drop the image once I am actually shipped out into the Army, but I feel I will always be a Brony, and never deny my interest when asked.

I occasionally carry around a brushable Twilight Sparkle in my pocket to mess with when I am bored. I am one of those people that simply doesn't give a buck about how people perceive me. Some of the reactions are funny as hay too lol. Sometimes I think I might be TOO open about it though, but I just do what I do. I am most likely going to have to drop the image once I am actually shipped out into the Army, but I feel I will always be a Brony, and never deny my interest when asked.

saw a story on FB about a soldier who kept a molded FS under the mags in his breast pocket and took a hit which the magazine stopped most of but the FS stopped a piece of shrapnel which would have likely gone to his aorta, if true then fluttershy saved a soldier's life...

he had it because of his little sis though, i remember that from the article, and she had made him a brony as he could keep up while deployed.

• Brohoof 3

saw a story on FB about a soldier who kept a molded FS under the mags in his breast pocket and took a hit which the magazine stopped most of but the FS stopped a piece of shrapnel which would have likely gone to his aorta, if true then fluttershy saved a soldier's life...

he had it because of his little sis though, i remember that from the article, and she had made him a brony as he could keep up while deployed.

If thats true, that is Bucking Badass right there.

not sure that it is, it did come from FB, but i do know from when my bro was in the marines it was not uncommon for the guys who had kid sisters and/or brothers to keep a small toy around for memory sake.

Well, I went straight up Pony crazy at a party last night. It started simple enough, I got a little buzzed and started playing some Brony Dubstep, but a couple hours (and several shots) later I guess I just would not shut the buck up about ponies. I got a lot of people's attention. I pretty much described all of season 1 to a big group of people lol. luckily there were no haters at the party, everyone was actually pretty interested in all the things I was talking about. I got a few of those "OMG, really??" looks at first, but as I kept describing everything, the stories, the fanbase, showed some youtube videos, people started to really get into it XD Not sure if any of those people will ever become "bronies" but I at least sparked a lot of interest.

Most of the people I have never met before, but apparently I was really lively at the party and everyone had a good time with me, liked the stories and really enjoyed the music I played. (I honestly don't remember every detail *was drunk* but I heared a lot of feedback from my friends the next day)

Well, I never told anyone I watched the show at first, but that's because in all honesty it's none of anyone's business what I like. My brother saw me watching the show once though, and of course it spread to every single person I know. Did it matter to me? Not really! Because now I call my friends by certain pony names and we joke around about the show all the time! It's all in good fun!

I'm semi-open about it... If anyone asks them I'll tell them, and I'll talk about it with my other bronies in public, but I don't go out of my way to tell people, because that's just not my kind of personality.

Still, I'm not much into the merchandise side of it either, so, it doesn't come up a lot.

I profess my love of ponies pretty openly, I think it might be easier as a girl to do so. I feel for you bronies in the herd that have to face scrutiny just for your love of a great tv show. *brohooves you all*

• Brohoof 2

Kinda, I feel that I have no need to tell my classmates and friends, only if they ask of course. The only ones who know about it are my family (mom, dad, sis).

Though my room is packed with pony-stuff.

I'm open about it, my friends don't really mind that I watch it. Though some don't like to hear about it, so I just change the subject. Plus I really don't care what people think of me watching the show. For one thing, why should I get raging mad over something that would be considered trivial? My one very close friend has a neutral feeling towards it.

I like talking about it but my family finds it humerus that I still like little kid stuff. I wish I could proudly wear a my little pony shirt. I don't really have friends who are bronies.

I am open about it but I'm still the tiniest bit self-conscious. At present I'm wearing a Rainbow Dash shirt and for some reason I'm a bit keyed up, like someone is going to turn and yell at me like the last scene in "Invasion of the Bodysnatchers" or something and I need to be ready to run. Think I've heard too many stories from other Bronies about being made fun of, so I'm worried despite having zero negative reactions in real life thus far (got in a minor argument on twitter, which wasn't fun, but no serious hassle thus far).

my friend works at the prison and enjoys " harvesting tears" or enjoying how enforcing the rules gives inmates a hard time (prison is not supposed to be pleasant) and i find equal joy in "harvesting wtf's" or expressions/looks of "WTF?" so i strive now to get those looks, be it weird looks for a purchase at walmart (like digging through the blind bag boxes as i did today infront of a lady and her daughter) or for a combo of things, like walking around walmart with a handful of brightly colored nailpolishes and several game guidebooks headed to the ammo counter, and then walking through produce, like a sir.

• Brohoof 1

I'm partially open... most of my friends and family know, but I don't flaunt it in public so much. I'm also probably not going to be taking it to college except for the forum update here and watching a video there.