Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many browser tabs do you (usually) have open?

Kaneki

I usually have only no more than 8 open at a time. I don't like crowding up my tab list, I want to be able to find what I have open quick. I also used to not have many tabs open due to Firefox's horrible RAM management, but now that Quantum is out, I may try having more tabs.

You?

• Brohoof 1

Most of the time I have 3 tabs open, always the same ones - one of them being mlpf. It's kinda like 3 default tabs opened on startup. :P
Any other activity, such as simply wanting to google something, happens on 4th tab or the next ones. 

So, it usually ranges from these 3 to 20, sometimes way more, dependable on what I'm doing. :derp: 

I typically keep less than 8-10 tabs open, usually just 4-5. I used to keep 30-40 open in the past, but then I turned the "Reload old tabs on launch" option off and got rid of that habit. :P

On my phone, Chrome app doesn't allow more than 8 tabs open at one time, though I very rarely do that.

I would say most of the time here on my phone, there are 1-3 tabs open.

On the computer, two.

One for YouTube so I can listen to videos, and one for whatever other site I’m using.

One my phone, it can be around 6, with a bunch of little pages of googled questions that spontaneously popped into my mind.

uhhh at work, 2 or 3 average. Youtube and discord/telegram open when chatting/slacking. Youtube is my music source when im working on paperwork. 

At home, 5 at most. But i have 2 browser windows open on each monitor, normally if im chatting whilst watching videos, or drawing watching videos etc. 

These days?  I usually have 4-10 tabs open depending on what I'm doing.  I have around 9 different tabs open on my ipad, mostly just recipes and etsy though.

• Brohoof 1

I never have any more than 3 tabs open unless I'm busy writing a paper. In that case, I usually have my essay opened in Google Docs along with my outline and whatever sources I'm using. Naturally, that could mean a whole bunch of tabs.