Feminine/masculine things you like even though you're a boy/girl

TailsIsNotAlone

Lets see.........aside from the fact I like ponies and I'm a guy, I also squee over Vanellope :/. She makes me turn from a big tall 14 year old boy to a 9 year old girl in a second with her adorableness :wub:.

See? I'm doing it right now :P

spasticShotty-1753.png

i have a some more feminine aspects to me:

i'm more emotionally invested than most guys are about things, such as relationships, a thing i could go on and on about for ages.

my hair is long, because i don't really find short-hair attractive (no offense to anyone who has long hair). as such, i can get frustrated when my hair is a tangled mess, and i wash it regularly (there are people who DON'T wash their hair nowadays???)

cute things makes me smile, and sad things makes me frowny. i mean, not everyone likes the show, but it baffles me how people can be so apathetic when they see things like this: http://i.imgur.com/jmm22.png

as an addition, my mood is very easily affected, and i am prone to get angsty and sad if i am prompted by things like that.

there's probably more things here (like the whole, you know, PRINCESS Viscra Maelstrom?), but this is just a general idea for y'all.

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

In person I actually talk and act a lot like a girl. My body build is close to that of a girl. My hair is a little long. I'm clean shaven, and really, I almost look like a girl at this point. (I am doing hormone treatments for a sex change) and my friends say I look great.

Signature.png

• 4 weeks later...

I have a lot of stuffed animals and a pink heart pillow that is just the softest most snuggliest thing I have ever rested my head on :wub: and quite a few pink fuzzy socks because the are just too cozy to not have :3

• Brohoof 1

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

• 6 months later...
  • I love most anything cute, such as baby animals, chibi anime, and of course, MLP.
  • I have tons of MLP merch and actually enjoy styling the brushables.
  • I like to cuddle with plushies and even sleep with them sometimes.
  • I have a kitten which I enjoy cuddling and playing with.
  • Although my favorite color is blue, I also like pink and purple.
  • I like soft, plush fabric. In fact, I have a pair of women's PJ's because they are softer than anything I could find in men's.
  • My favorite anime genres are romance and slice-of-life.
  • I used to be addicted to Japanese romance dramas.
  • I hate facial hair but I'm usually too lazy to shave, so people get the impression that I like having a beard.
  • I never played sports in school unless I had to and I don't like watching them.
  • I hate fighting, even fake fighting such as pro wrestling, though I will tolerate it in movies and video games if it's not too much.
  • I usually prefer to stay indoors.
  • I have no interest in guns or weapons of any kind.
  • I find it disgusting when people kill animals for enjoyment.
  • Because of the previous three, I have never been hunting and never plan to. (Deer hunting is a popular thing where I live)
  • I prefer small, fuel efficient cars to trucks or powerful sports cars.
  • I'd rather have long hair than short hair, but when I grow it out, it just gets thick and poofy, so I keep it short.
  • I like to stay clean. If I must get dirty, I wash my hands or take a shower as soon as possible.
  • I tend to have long fingernails.
  • I like socks, especially colorful or fuzzy socks.

That's about all I can think of right now. Yeah, I'm pretty weird, but that's one thing I like about myself. I'm not afraid to break social norms or gender stereotypes.

• Brohoof 3

F1jKB.gif

Signature by @Nico.

Come join us for movies and more! Every Friday on

Equestria.tv

I like to cuddle with plushies and even sleep with them sometimes.

I alternate between sleeping with my Applejack plushie and my Derpy plushie and once I get my show accurate Twilight Sparkle plushie I pre ordered I will have new one to cuddle and sleep with. Derpy is so adorable in nearly every way and Applejack has been my favorite pony since I first started watching and Twilight recently became tied with Applejack for my favorite pony.

• Brohoof 2

Even though, I'm a colt (Yes, I ponify wink.png ), I don't subscribe to the masculine/feminine construct shoved down everypony's throats. It's oppressive. I like a lot of things considered being for fillies. Not just ponies but Hello Kitty too. I like wearing "feminine" sprays and powders. I like shopping at times. I like flowers. I don't understand why things are considered to be for certain ponies. It's wrong and to teach young ponies those outdated and worthless beliefs is wrong in my opinion. Foals should lead the way in eliminating the random and useless construct of "Gender". sleep.png

:wub: Silver Letter!!! :kirin:
Silver Letter's MLP collection
Have: 946

(edited)

I love musicals.

I care quite a bit how I look.

I really like plush toys. I only have one right now, but it's super adorable.

I love a good romance story.

I'm not super feminine, but I'm not masculine either. I'm just...a person. It's hard to describe. I'm definitley a male, though. I'm not gender confused. Just not masculine or feminine.

Edited by Callisto

Y'know, I've been on this site for almost ten years and I've never had a proper signature. Ain't that something?

I've always enjoyed colors. I like to go shopping for clothes and junk just so I can find neat ways to mix and match colors in different ways. Probably because I watched too much power rangers when I was younger.

(edited)

Other than liking MLP:

1. One of my favorite colors is pink

2. Occasionally, the way I act (occasional "prissy girl")

3. My dislike of my own style (Jeans and T-shirt)

But this is just as real as normality or perfection: completely fake and artificial.

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle

58fcd718b2e1f_NerdyLuigisSigII.2.png.fbb45443c27c58836244b7fd6f28b2f6.png

Does MLP count? I know it's a really adage statement, but it's the truth. Other than that... nope. Can't really think of anything other than me being a sucker for really good romance stories and romantic music. Oh, and did I mention how tearful I can get when I hear music that's really emotionally captivating?

Oh man, I'm the exact opposite of masculine. Let's see...

I'm into technology. I'm interested in programming and scripting languages. I guess I have an affinity for code. It seems to be a male dominated interest...

I'm a percussionist. Girls tend not to go for percussion instruments for whatever reason. There were hardly any of us at my school. Last year I was the only one. :B 

I guess I've liked fiction aimed more at boys than girls, but most of my favorite works tend to be gender neutral or girly. Yeah, I'm a pretty feminine brah. =P

DFTBA.

(edited)

I'm a guy, besides MLP I really like cute animals. Kittens, bunnies, pandas, etc. OMFG they're so cutewub.png  I also like having "girly" userpics. I've been mistaken for a girl on the internet several times before sad.png

I'm also trying to grow my hair long, I think the idea that boys should have short hair is stupid. I also wouldn't mind wearing eyeliner.

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee

(edited)

let's see... (I'm a boy btw)

- lol MLP?

- I love using plenty of emoticons when I chat online :D

- I hate watching sports (I rather play them)

- I hate drinking beer and being loud and annoying over silly things

- Talking about drinking, I like female alchoholic beverages

- I don't scratch my b*lls in public

- I kinda like fashion, but don't follow it at the same time. Yes I like red carpet events and whatnot but I don't like to apply fashion to myself.

- I like celebrities gossip 

- I'm mostly responsible

- I only burp in front of my family.

- I care about appearances.

- I care about the way I look, but other times I just don't care.

- I'm a tad vane and superficial.

- I like purple.

- Sometimes I'm little bit emotional and sensitive.

- I hate getting dirty

- I don't like not being clean

- I eat with my mouth closed

- I always think with my first head.

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 1

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

(edited)

-hate watching sports

-love adorable things and I prefer cuteness over coolness

-I enjoy sad and thoughtful things rather than cool and action-packed things

-I love the game Flower

-I think crushes are so cute.

-I enjoy designing clothing

-I hate burping

-I hate getting my hands dirty

-I like the colors purple and pink

-I eat with my elbows not on the table

-I don't like in real life fighting

-I like tiny cars over sports cars or trucks

-I enjoy romance books

Can't think of anything else at the moment.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm going to have to continue.

I have a good sense of fashion, especially in the winter. There's just more stuff to mess around with.

I can't really grow much facial hair, it just doesn't run in my family. I'm kinda glad since I'd prefer to have no facial hair. I have hairy classmates lol.

I'd wear a purple pair of skinny jeans.

I like Jewelpets KAWAII DESUwub.png

I like shopping. Like how can you not like buying stuff LOL?

EDIT: I hate dogs, especially the bigger breeds. I prefer cats.

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a guy

- I care about my appearance, especially my hair

- I'll sometimes watch more feminine shows like on HGTV, Cooking, etc

- I'm very well mannered

- I don't like very loud noises

- I sometimes like to go shopping.

Thank you for the signature Jenny Wakeman.

Signature_zps4b800111.png

Once again...

Okay, so I have a really LOW tolerance for things that I find disgusting. I find insects, reptiles, etc. REALLY disturbing and gross. And that's coming from someone who likes Cannibal Corpse lol.

I can't remember the last time I've ever gotten into fight. In fact, I've never been in a fight.

I've been told that I can be sassy at times. I've also been called pompous lol

I hate pitbulls, they're loud and ugly.

To name a few...

I like certain girl clothes. I don't wear it in public, although i wish i had the courage to do so.

I adore pink beyond anything else, whether it be clothes, shoes, merch/toys or just the color in general.

Jewelpet is the cutest mahou shoujo anime and i absolutely love it. <3

I like to fill my room with plushies/toys/merch of series i like. (Nintendo, animé, etc)

I prefer having long hair.

• Brohoof 1

<3 ~Fairy Fairy~ <3

8HzH0ni.png

(edited)

Hmm, I've never actually listed these things, but I've been told that I can be very... unfeminine? biggrin.png Let's see...

• My humor can be a little different from other girls. I don't know if it's "masculine", but I really laugh at violence (if you're supposed to laugh, that is) and I do laugh at stupid jokes (for example: PewDiePie stuff. It's arguable if it's stupid or not, but it's not highly intellectual!)
  • I find offensive jokes funny, like "get back to the kitchen!" -jokes. Many, many of my female friends don't like that kind of jokes. It's different if the other person really thinks that "a woman's place is in the kitchen", but usually I just laugh at it.
  • My position isn't very feminine, if I'm relaxed. A certain posture has been taught to me, but when I'm with my friends, I tend to sit pretty unfeminenly biggrin.png And that's why I don't like wearing skirts...
  • Well, I lovve video games, but I don't really see them as something masculine, even tho most gamers are male. I consider myself as a partial-gamer - I don't have a PC, so I can't say I'm hardcore. But soon, my pretties, soon...
  • I see myself as a nerd. But there are female nerds too, so...
  • Everypony considers as female neat and organized, but I tend to be everything except that. The only thing that really bothers me is dirt, not unorganization. (I have my own system, even tho it looks like chaos! D:)

Lately I've become more and more feminine, so that's all (that I can think of now) ^^ 

Edited by Tenshinohana

(edited)

When I was younger, people used to tell me that I was born in the wrong body... In the body of a girl, I mean. tongue.png

Let's see... First of all, I love video games! I play them since I was, like, 2 or 3 years old. I also like a few sports (basketball and soccer, for instance), hate doing make-up, hate wearing high heels and dresses all the time, HATE going shopping, am very lazy, am a complete disaster at the kitchen, and horror/gory movies and games are usually my favorites~

...I've always disliked having to act feminine all the time. It kinda bothers me whenever people try to "teach me how to be a lady" and other b.s. like that.

Edited by Lume~WMJ
  • Brohoof 1

I'm male, by the way.

• I like MLP (Or I wouldn't be here)
  • I hate FPS games
  • I hate sports
  • I hug my awesome dog plushie and pretend that it's a pony blush.png

Well, that's it I guess. wink.png