Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Feminine/masculine things you like even though you're a boy/girl

TailsIsNotAlone

2 hours ago, Splashee said:

I like boobs, but I am a guy, so.... Oh wait, that was not the question :awwthanks:

That doesn’t count! :BornAgainBrony:

Anyways, the things I like are more challenging and scary video games (to an extent, I’m not a pro) and the way my appearance is (I still look like a girl but I’m kinda casual about it)

• Brohoof 1

I hate it when the toilet seat is up, because of germs

Sometimes I like to wear a specific outfit

I have a strong urge to want to try on high thigh socks for some reason, I know the male versions do exist. I would wear them to bed or something

I get kinda emotional

I don't like a lot of rough things

I hate watching sports, it's so boring

In middle school someone once told me I walk like a girl. idk how, i was just naturally walking

sometimes i cross my legs

I shave my whole body

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1

On 6/24/2013 at 5:10 PM, Flutter's lover <3 said:

one thign aI forgot were bugs...I hate bugs, I tend to run away from them. Creepy crawly stuff is just nasty..

arm socks...like these, or they're called arm warmers.

Arm-Warmers-04.jpg

post-16340-0-64401900-1372108292_thumb.png

Never knew these things existed

• Brohoof 1

Let's see... I'm a man, but there have been "girly" things I liked. Besides the obvious MLP, let me see if I can think of all the things...

Lately, I've been wearing more pinks and purples, despite Red being my fav color. I just don't care anymore, honestly. A color is a color, and the color doesn't care about your social hang-ups and labels. But if people are going to keep getting angry about it, then I'll keep wearing those colors just to defy you! :squee: (Actually, no one has cared for the most part, so I am pretty glad for that.)

I like lavender-scented stuff, including shampoos and body washes. Ironic seeing as my mother hates that scent.

And I'm not sure if this counts, but my mother and gay uncle have gotten me into things like candles, incense, diffusers, etc. Fresh scents are awesome!

There was this one time where I wore a female jacket on cold seasons. It was mostly gender-neutral in design and no one said anything.

The earliest memory I can remember of me liking something feminine was when I was a kid, and a toy commercial caught my eye. It was for these female fantasy toys; think of something similar to Sailor Moon but different. Sure, you could brush their hair, but they also had some armor and fantasy weapons, and I think they could be spun fast to make them glide in the air momentarily. It just seemed way cooler than Barbie or anything similar. I don't think there was a cartoon tie-in, but based on the animated commercial, I think there was meant to be a cartoon at some point.

Speaking of, I loved Sailor Moon, Powerpuff Girls, and I probably enjoyed the few episodes of original She-Ra that I saw. And there might be more female-focused stuff from Japan that I might like. I saw the Haruhi Suzumiya animes and like them, as well as Lucky Star. I probably would enjoy other animes like K-On, Azumanga Daioh, and maybe some of the Precure stuff. I might even be open to watching some female-focused Tokusatsu titles. ^_^

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 2

Aside MLP, I can be very emotional, my favorite color is purple, I like cute stuff, and...not being a hard as a cement block counts?
I would not consider myself look good in femin cloth, but it's just my point.

Edited by Rixton

I don't think I should like certain things / or behave in such a way just because I'm a girl, so I just behave the way I want,  fuck gender stereotypes. :oh_golly:

• Brohoof 2

Oh, and I use men's deodorant. It's more reliable on staying on longer, rather than woman's which just smell good but only lasts 30 seconds.

I'd rather smell "masculine" then risk sweating my armpits off. 

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 1

I watch a TV show about talking horses, which is probably quite obvious by now. I do also like the colour pink, if that counts for anything.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely LOVE anime targeted aggressively at boys, like super unrealistic shonen...there's just something about watching cool looking dudes beat the crap out of each other that just keeps me coming back! I also really like "masculine" scents in body wash and things, they just somehow smell cleaner? I don't know why, but it's always been my preference:yay:

• Brohoof 1

Well, since we're going by sex here I imagine because by gender wouldn't necessarily work for me:

• I really, really like the concept of wearing knee-high socks and arm-warmers. They're so cute and I just want to wear them when my body is better kempt. :catface: I've been told I have a rather feminine body shape after all... Minus the hair... :dry:
  • Speaking of the first point, I like cute things. :) I particularly like cute rodents with long tails. :squee:
  • I can be a very emotional person. Even with my boyfriend around, I'm depressed half of the time. Beats all of the time... :worry:
  • Also, speaking of the first point, I'd definitely wear... most... women's clothing. :secret: Women's jeans though look absurdly uncomfortable... Also, a bra would just look weird on a completely flat chest.
  • I could care less about pretty much every physical sport. ESPECIALLY American Football. I can't STAND it, I'm TIRED of it, and I wish people would STOP talking about it! :angry:
  • I like certain shows that appeal to a more feminine audience. Hate soap operas and can't stand $#!+ like the Bachelor/ette, but still. MLP and Star VS are both examples, though I'd probably also like Yuri on Ice I'd imagine...
  • I can't stand most of the shows/franchises associated with an almost entirely male audience. Dragon Ball and Transformers particularly come to mind...
  • I am very self-conscious. It may not look it, though, because anxiety is a thing that exists that has no right to exist.
  • Pink is my second favorite color! To red.
  • A TMI thing I wish not to share... I will say it involves the toilet, and that's likely enough to figure it out yourself... :awwthanks:
  • Uhm... Boys? 

Maybe a few other things.
Edited by Angel_Dust

I like sewing and crafts and such. The only guys I've ever seen who know how to sew only make stuff like jeans, wallets, upholstery, etc., and I don't do any of that. Just normal sewing. Well, more or less normal.

I'm very emotional, though I try to not let other people see it.

I'd shave or trim my whole body if I didn't have terrible ingrown hair problems everywhere but my face and neck.

Watching sports is boring to me. I did used to like watching my high school's football games in marching band, but I think most of the fun was from band and not the game. I think my enjoyment from watching the games came purely from my competitiveness and wanting my school to win, rather than genuine interest in the sport.

I've always wanted to wear thigh-high socks, but they're really hard to find with legs as long as mine. I'd make a pair, but I don't really want a seam running down one side. Maybe if I ever learn how to knit.

I like a lot of slice of life shows (mostly anime). Yuru Camp, Gabriel Dropout, and Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid come to mind.

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Muffinnz said:

You dont have to hide your emotions :coco:

I know, and it's kind of hypocritical since I tell others to not hide theirs, but I guess it's what I got used to over the years. I don't like making people worry and I tend to be rather reclusive, so I keep stuff to myself and just tough it out usually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/11/2020 at 9:22 AM, Jane said:

I don't think I should like certain things / or behave in such a way just because I'm a girl, so I just behave the way I want,  fuck gender stereotypes. :oh_golly:

T H I S! 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...