Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Feminine/masculine things you like even though you're a boy/girl

TailsIsNotAlone

Masculine stuff I like? Hmm...

I like video games, and a selective few of fighting games like SSBB.

I don't like dresses at ALL. Shorts every day. Even during winter sometimes.

I hate makeup.

I don't comb my hair if I can avoid it...

I sweat a lot...?

I dunno, really.

• Brohoof 3

Besides MLP...

- I'm not interested in sports (or more specifically soccer) at all like the rest of the boys in my class.

- I like romance, I'm such a sucker for romance in stories or films.

Not that much really but a bit :/

I'm a chic, but even some of my friends forget I'm a girl sometimes.

1) I love football (playing and watching) baseball (playing and watching) and basketball (only watching)

2) I have a sick mind, and I think it's funny to make people uncomfortable.

3) I freggin love WWE

4) I play World of Warcraft, CoD, played Slender once (almost p!ssed myself lol)

5) I cans bench press more then most of the guys at my school

I don't do alot of girly things...

• Brohoof 1

(I'm female)

- I'm attracted to girls (if that counts?)

- I like gaming

- I like martial arts

- I do DIY

- I think like a guy (I think)

But my appearance is extremely feminine! I kind of think about myself as having an androgynous personality :lol: <3

• Brohoof 1

Masculine stuff I like? Hmm...

I like video games, and a selective few of fighting games like SSBB.

I don't like dresses at ALL. Shorts every day. Even during winter sometimes.

I hate makeup.

I don't comb my hair if I can avoid it...

I sweat a lot...?

I dunno, really.

Tomboyish type? I likey. Not THAT type of likey, but, ya know, tomboys are the girls I could probably get along best with. Unless that tomboy is a douche. To hell with her then http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png.

Nah, but I don't think yer a douche :lol:.

Also, I like ponies, which to most other people, is girly. Other than that, it's just swearing, being wierd (at times) and sex jokes :P.

• Brohoof 1

Baking is one of my favorite Fall/Winter pastimes. If men can enjoy consuming delectable pastries, it follows that they can enjoy creating them.

[Djenty].

Cool, I like baking and cooking too but I always end up using the quickest method possible to make food so it looks pretty bad.I usually bake fast cakes with a microwave.

Well Obviously I like My Little Pony

I like my Hair better when It's Long(Could just be Rebelious Teenager comming out in me)

I hate sports(Then again I'ma Fat Nerd)

Eevee is my Faveriote Pokemon.

I also Like sleeping with something in my Bed Like a Blanket, a Pillow, or if possible some sort of plushie to my side.

I'm not really that girly :P

Edited by CrazyClay

Well Obviously I like My Little Pony

I like my Hair better when It's Long(Could just be Rebelious Teenager comming out in me)

I hate sports(Then again I'ma Fat Nerd)

Eevee is my Faveriote Pokemon.

I also Like sleeping with something in my Bed Like a Blanket, a Pillow, or if possible some sort of plushie to my side.

I'm not really that girly :P

They probably don't sell 1 of these in the west but you could probably order it online

Posted Image

They're really comfy and prevent you from turning too much while sleeping

I don't really do anything that I would consider girly besides watching MLP and even that I barely consider girly. I will say things are cute sometimes I guess other people might see that as 'unmasculine'... whatever that is.

Hmm, I'm a pretty feminine gay guy, and I do things like straighten my hair, wear a little make up, I LOVE shopping etc. that sort of thing. Also I am in LOVE with Desperate Housewives and yes I did cry at the last episode.

Tangled. Girly as hell and easily one of my favorite movies of all time.

Other than that and MLP, nothing really comes to mind.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know if it counts but I like the Powerpuff girls and I also like love songs but I don't think those count, most of the anime I really like is romance guess that might count I don't like traditional romantic comedies though they're too predicable also plushes are the greatest things ever they're just so soft.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm... girly things? None that I can think of. Actually most of my stuff could be considered more 'hippy' than girly.

I like incense, I usually burn a stick or two in a day.

I love designing, I'm always working on something. You could call that masculine because thats design but I tend to focus on very feminine colours.

Cooking, I love doing it, although thats becoming a more masculine thing too.

In all fairness most of what is considered masculine or feminine is blurring together. So its hard to call things one or the other really.

I am fairly masculine for the most part but aside from liking MLP I also like the Powerpuff Girls and though I don't consider it girly at all I love to cook. My Father, may he rest in peace, who has been in the restaurant business since he was 15 has taught me nearly everything I know about cooking. Cooking is a great way to exhibit some control, there are plenty of things you can't control in life but recipes are one thing you can and plus you can eat it when you are done.

• Brohoof 2

I'm a guy and I straighten my hair almost daily and take ages to choose what I wear. But then again, why should taking pride in your appearance and ensuring you look good be generally identified with being feminine?

• Brohoof 1

Well, where to start...

- I like shounen&seinen anime (probably more than the most of shoujo&josei)

- Not wearing make-up (just occasionally - I prefer to sleep more over looking like a human)

- You´ll hardly see me without unkept hair and unkept in general - i brush my hair in the morning and during the train sleeps, It always straggles (and my hair is kinda long, so it´d need to put some effort into managing it but, meh).

- I´ve always prefered animals&small car&plane models over dolls

- Always loved building the fortresses & bunkers in the forest.

- Love watching Ice hockey and I used to play floorball

- Gaming since age of 5, I don´t mind NSFW&Violence in games; I prefer PvP over PvE.

- love planes

- love guns&rifles

- love top hats

- love shooting

- I prefer long, baggy tees over tight pieces of rug

- like zombie stuff (for example, "A little piece of heaven" Avenged Sevenfold videoclip is one of the best lovestories to me and Braindead might be gross as hell, but I just kept laughing my ass off during this movie)

- I also like action&adventure movies, but they have to be good. If it´s a rubbish, it doesn´t matter if it´s a adventure movie or a romantic comedy - it just sux.

- more likely to fight than my beloved guy mates @@thegoodhen, & @@Nouth

- evil & gleeful.

oh and also

- Can´t sing at all

- Loves metal, hates Lady Gaga& other commercial stuff

- Viva la Révolution

- Robotics, bitchez.

Edited by Suntouched Coco
  • Brohoof 2

Lol anything for kids normally entertains my simple mind just fine :P but I guess apart from MLP in fact My Little Pony is probably the most girliest thing I own xD but I like Hamtaro, Pokemon, Tangled, powerpuff girls, Labyrinth, anastasia, disney's, uhm I can't really think what I like I am kinda really masculine with a deep scary voice that makes rooms vibrate xD

Well theres watching MLP, but of course you knew that.. Let me get my thoughts together...

- I like my hair being long, but of course its a bit curly.. not sure how I feel about that..

- I daydream about being a girl sometimes.

- I tend to hang around girls more often, I don't tend to like guys as much. I find girls nicer generally.(Of course this isn't always true).

- I don't like when guys talk about dirty stuff.

- I don't mind alot of bands girls listen to. And some of it I kinda actually like.

- I sing along to songs sung by girls aswell as guys(Not that I'm a good singer and I just do it in my room while listening to music without people hearing.

- I find plenty of things excessively cute :D Including puppys babys and of course ponys :D

- I actually like to be emotional, but being a guy I'm a bit desensitized of my emotions, but I kinda strive to be more emotional.

- Going along with my emotions thing, I also don't find crying bad at all really. I honestly wish i could cry more sometimes, but I find it kinda hard sometimes.

- Don't really care about sports or alot of other manly things.( I like video games though)

- I like sitting with my legs crossed.

- I kinda like dancing, but I suck at it.

- Did I mention I also kinda wish I was a girl sometimes?

I can't think of any others right now, i'll add more when/if they come to mind.

It is quite a list though.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a female to male transgender, and though I wish to be physically male someday, I have a heel collection that would rival Lady Gaga's. I won't give those up for anything. I love shoes and high fashion and getting all gussied up. I plan to become a drag queen so that I can still experience these things once I'm male. I suppose these aren't things typical males like/plan to do.

Other than watching MLP, I always wash my hands before eating, and it ticks me off when other people touch my food. Guess that's a feminine thing, but it might just be because I'm fat. ;) I also enjoy a variety of less masculine video games like Animal Crossing and Klonoa.

for me, its MLP, tacky girl bands (spice girls, girls aloud etc), the occasional chick flick/romantic drama, and the occasional episode of Victorious. otherwise... its firearms, whiskey, and horsepower.

Edited by sks_burns