Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather have a girl or boy child first?

Zygen

75 users have voted

1. 1. Would you rather a girl or a boy child first?

• Boy
    • Girl

I've always wanted a girl as my first, and only, child. I am male, but I have quite the feminine side and as such tend to relate and get along with females much easier than with males. I feel if I had a son, it would honestly almost be sort of awkward if he were into the typical "male interests" that I really have no experience or interest in.

Then again, I suppose the same would be true if I had a girl who was a major tomboy. :o

• 4 months later...

I'm not sure if I'd even want a child at all, but, I'd feel more comfortable if my first- hopefully only- child is a girl. As wrong as it is, I have a very negative impression of boys compared to girls, and I can't help but be paranoid that if I had a boy, they'd turn out to be aggressive or rude, or something equally unpleasant... I'm a lot more at ease around the opposite sex, simply put.  -_- And it helps that my own interests aren't exactly that masculine, either... :P

I've never wanted children, but if I did, then I wouldn't care about its gender. In my opinion, I've always found it selfish that some people are that desperate for their child to be a gender they want.

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 2

If I could have kids, which I can't due to special needs... I would want a girl. Girls always grow up to be very beautiful. She would also be my baby forever because I would protect her to the ends of the earth and be one of those overprotective mother types. XD

I would rather have a girl first because I have no boy names picked out yet in my mind, yet I have two perfect girls names ready within myself.

Either 'Isabella' or 'Rose'.

I wouldn't mind either way. I'd dress up my little girl in dresses and ahh. If I had a boy, I'd dress him up all fashionably... Eheh.

I have no preference, but I hope to have one of each. c:

I honestly would be thrilled with either. I don't want kids for a few more years but when I do I'll be thrilled either way. Of course with a boy I would know a little more to help him but having a girl would be interesting. Whether it's a boy or girl I know we could share similar hobbies. Only knock against having a girl I would be hard on her when it came to dating, it would be my mission to intimidate any guy she brought home  :sneer:

I lean towards having a boy first because having a male increases the chances of my family's last name existing for at least another generation (assuming he has a child). That said, I would like to have at least one of both genders.

Honestly weither my first child is male or female i can not confrime that their gender will  be . i would raise them gender neutrally just in case and let them decide what gender they are when they are old enough to know. i dont care what they biologically are.

I'd prefer a girl first but wouldn't mind a boy. 

If it was a girl I'd want to name her Chloe or Isabelle.

If it was a boy I'd want to name him Marc or Noah.

I want 2 girls for each boy. So  hopefully this doesn't end up very very badly

So if your first three children are boys, then you just need to hope that you get six girls in a row!

I think I'm beginning to see a flaw in your plan.