Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather have a girl or boy child first?

Zygen

75 users have voted

1. 1. Would you rather a girl or a boy child first?

• Boy
    • Girl

Oh dear, this is a very easy answer. I would want a female.

Even though it's easy during the youth, it's harder during the teenage years, and adult years. The same thing applies to a male.

Males during their youth just complain. A very good example is my little step-brother, who is 3 years old. He cries when he doesn't get his way, but when he is calm, he is very cute.

Females tend to whine about it, and won't cry as much as males would do.

This is all from opinion. If you disagree with it, it's fine.

• Brohoof 2

Totally disregarding the fact that I'm not likely to ever have children I hardly think it matters which one I have. I don't particularly support gender roles unless by choice so I wouldn't exactly do anything different between the two.

• Brohoof 1

I see, a valid reason, there are quite alot of children already,  so i suppose adopting one and putting one of the many who haven't been adopted into a home would be nice :).

And sorry, i didn't really know, i tend to forget or just not know, luckily i didn't use the wrong gender pronouns like i have done so many freaking times that its not even funny.

Sorry if it came off as offensive or anything though.

I didn't know such a thing existed, but i'm a guy anyways, and i don't think guys are allowed to have one, and i don't think most people would want a guy babysitting anyways.

I have looked after kids before, not necessarily baby sat them really much, but i mean i've looked after like my cousins by keeping them occupied while their mother is busy in the house or something, or we're somewhere else and its my job to keep up with them. Other times its as simple as taking them to the bathroom or something because their mother doesn't want to in a public bathroom or something. 

Never took care of that young of children though, youngest was probably 3 or 4. And like i said I never necessarily babysat any kids.

I did have a group of 3-4 year olds my mom taught a computer class to, and i had to help look after them, but for the most part my mom or their adult chaperon had that job covered. The only thing i did much was help them when they where banging on the keyboard, or when I had to take the boys to the bathroom since i was the only guy around. 

Girls do seem to be quite calm generally compared to boys though, boys can be quite hyper from what i've seen. Which could play i guess partly into me wanting a girl before a boy. 

I think the individuals personality is more important though, as gender is only right on some things, and not consistent, as there are hyper girls as there are hyper boys and calm guys and calm girls.

So in the end gender wouldn't exactly matter to me, just have my preference slightly towards girls right now.

Thats understandable, you don't necessarily have to want kids right now. Or ever if you don't want to.

I'm sure you could be a fine parent though, but it is difficult. 

But i'm glad to hear your opinions, because after all that's the reason i made the thread ;p.

No need to apologize, for there was no offense felt.  I've brought up the subject of adopting plenty of times with either friends or family(some of my other friends have kids of their own or are considering so there's always that), I'm more than used to defending that and I do feel that it's something that more people should at least consider when they are considering having children.  

The baby-sitting license is actually a fairly recent thing, maybe as of the 2000's?  I think there was a license back in the 90's but it wasn't all that important or imposed unless you were going for a business angle.  It wasn't that big of a deal way back when, guess it would depend on the area.  There's been a push for more girls to actually babysit instead of guys.  I guess it's considered strange if a guy were to do it.  It does teach a great deal about responsibility for others, compassion(sometimes) and patience(especially patience) also gives a bit of a perspective on actually rearing a child.  I don't know why people don't try to get more boys to become baby-sitters, it might be handy for them when they have their own kids.  

Edited by Anishna
  • Brohoof 1

I would want a girl first both my sibling have had boys and i feel like there more boys being born then girls. Lol almost everyone in my family and some of my friends have had ALL boys.. Lol i like baby girls then i dress them all cute in lil dressses too :3

• Brohoof 1

I want a son and a daughter.

I would like a son first for a few reasons.

To continue my lineage, in the event that I could only have one child, a son would be the best bet.

The first child is usually considered the hardest to raise, and girls tend to be worse than boys during the teenage years, I would prefer a little experience in raising a child before having to tackle that.

I should really be able to relate to my son more than my daughter, being the same gender, which means that for whatever reason, if I had to raise them on my own, I believe I could cope better raising a son than raising a daughter as a single father.

• Brohoof 1

Oh dear, this is a very easy answer. I would want a female.

Even though it's easy during the youth, it's harder during the teenage years, and adult years. The same thing applies to a male.

Males during their youth just complain. A very good example is my little step-brother, who is 3 years old. He cries when he doesn't get his way, but when he is calm, he is very cute.

Females tend to whine about it, and won't cry as much as males would do.

This is all from opinion. If you disagree with it, it's fine.

I dunno if its "Easy" during youth, i mean well i guess youth isn't terrible depending on what you can deal with, but i mean as a toddler you have to change diapers galore and babies can be kinda messy, and sometimes disgusting, not to mention keep you up, so it can be kinda hard. Youth i guess isn't that terrible, depending on when you consider youth the most stressful or hard thing i can think of is like potty training or something. I guess they do whine and stuff, and little boys can be quite hyper and stuff. 

But idk, i guess it depends, i don't even know that much about children anyways.

I always kinda thought young toddles and stuff always cry when things don't go there way, but i haven't been around many young toddles as much as like 4-5 year olds or so. So idk.

Theres my 2 year old niece (Or some really complex relationship to her that i won't bother explaining) and I guess she doesn't really cry that much. More just whines and complains.

but i'm not around her even that much, so yeah idk.

I think it kinda varies based on the individual though. 

And as long as babies are calm they're normally always cute ;p.

Its ok, i'm happy to hear your opinions, its nice to get different perspectives, and learn some things to about the topic at hand :).

I've always wanted a little girl. Ya know, call her Lil Flutter Hoovita. We'll watch MLP, comment on the forums, and take over the status updates as father and daughter!

Oh gosh...

I can see it now...

Totally disregarding the fact that I'm not likely to ever have children I hardly think it matters which one I have. I don't particularly support gender roles unless by choice so I wouldn't exactly do anything different between the two.

Well, i don't support gender roles either really, but males and females do naturally have a tendancy to act certain ways, and have differences between the two and how you raise them and what you have to deal with.

but i suppose you can mostly raise them the same, there are some differences but yeah.

I see what your getting at.

No need to apologize, for there was no offense felt.  I've brought up the subject of adopting plenty of times with either friends or family(some of my other friends have kids of their own or are considering so there's always that), I'm more than used to defending that and I do feel that it's something that more people should at least consider when they are considering having children.  

The baby-sitting license is actually a fairly recent thing, maybe as of the 2000's?  I think there was a license back in the 90's but it wasn't all that important or imposed unless you were going for a business angle.  It wasn't that big of a deal way back when, guess it would depend on the area.  There's been a push for more girls to actually babysit instead of guys.  I guess it's considered strange if a guy were to do it.  It does teach a great deal about responsibility for others, compassion(sometimes) and patience(especially patience) also gives a bit of a perspective on actually rearing a child.  I don't know why people don't try to get more boys to become baby-sitters, it might be handy for them when they have their own kids.  

Alright, good, i don't wanna offend someone accidentally, because i think i do that alot. 

Well, i have nothing against adopting, its just I kinda wanna experience having my own children.

Of course adopting is an experience in itself, so maybe i'll have an adopted child to, I like to experience different stuff as much as I can.

Well, considering i'm only 16 born in 97' Its not that recent for me ;p.

Most girls i know do it for some form of pay, i'm not sure what you mean by business exactly. I have some aunts who run babysitting stuff though. They for sure have licenses and the other girls i know who babysit i assume have them aswell.

Theres a push for more girls to do babysitting or guys? I'm confused.

As far as I know most people consider it very strange for a guy to babysit. 

I think its because girls are considered more mature and resonsible generally, and guys are considered more trouble makers. 

There is also i guess people who don't want guys babysitting because they think they might do, things.. You know where i'm going, and its sad but true i guess to an extent.

Honestly, i wouldn't mind it that much, assuming that it was accepted(Heck i think it may even be illegal for a guy to babysit, idk though.) and i had the time, but well it isn't.

I do agree it teaches lots of good life skills, aswell as prepares you for your own future children, which is all good, considering that well I don't know much about taking care of children, besides very little.

Maybe its partly due to people thinking of mothers as better caretakers, which i guess it is something they seem more natural at doing. 

I have a feeling i may get frustrated to quickly.

But yeah, i think those reasons above are the main reasons it doesn't happen, and then theres gender stereotypes to throw in to the mix.

I personally wouldn't mind doing it, since i know it'd be good for teaching, but ya know.

I would want a girl first both my sibling have had boys and i feel like there more boys being born then girls. Lol almost everyone in my family and some of my friends have had ALL boys.. Lol i like baby girls then i dress them all cute in lil dressses too :3

I see, i don't know if there are nessarily more boys then girls or either way, except for maybe a slight skew as far as worldwide goes with girls being slightly behind due to their lack of independence in some countries.

However they may actually be skewed slightly to girls because of their generally longer lifespans, not sure.

Regardless its close ;p. 

I can understand wanting to have a change and be different. And I suppose dressing them up is cute.

I want a son and a daughter.

I would like a son first for a few reasons.

To continue my lineage, in the event that I could only have one child, a son would be the best bet.

The first child is usually considered the hardest to raise, and girls tend to be worse than boys during the teenage years, I would prefer a little experience in raising a child before having to tackle that.

I should really be able to relate to my son more than my daughter, being the same gender, which means that for whatever reason, if I had to raise them on my own, I believe I could cope better raising a son than raising a daughter as a single father.

True, a good reason. And i want a son and daughter to, of course who knows what happens its up to nature basically ;p.

Yeah, due to lacking experience the first child is the hardest to raise typically. 

Girls can be a big handful in teenage years, of course boys can have their share of things in teenage years. 

I can agree with the reliability thing though, i don't know about raising a daughter, or about girls that much in general. And being a guy i'd atleast be able to understand certain things that i can't understand about a daughter as a guy.

Probably as a single father a son would be easier to deal with(But being a single father sounds incredibly difficult regardless really.)

• Brohoof 1

I think I would want to have a girl first. Not like I wouldn't want a boy first, but having a girl could probably make feel okay. But, it's up to my wife on that one.

Eenope, the man's input decides the sex, when it comes to the sex chromosome women are XX, and thus always give an X. Men can give either due to being XY, so the sex is dependent on what the male gives. 

• Brohoof 2

I would have a Son first because I want someone to pass everything on to. Also, I plan on having two sons, so the first can be a guinea pig and I know what I'm doing with the second son.

• Brohoof 1

Well I would be happy with either but if I had to choose I'd probably choose a boy. I have to help out bringing up my 5 and 4 year old brothers and my 11 month infant brother so I have alot more experience with boys and be all like "how do I girl?" simple choice but I wouldn't mind either and/or both :P

• Brohoof 1

Aside from social norms(which can be absurd, I agree), there's always going to be differences between the genders due to hormones and how the brain chemistry works. Like or not what ever gender you identify as is a major part of who you are.    

As for the thread, I doubt I'll ever have kids. 

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

A daughter, why?

Throughout my family tree, everyone of my family, relatives, and cousins have raised some of the worst examples I've seen for taking care of your young ones, I am pretty ashamed for most of their decisions.

Main reason why I brought it up is because I want to be the first in my family to raise such a naturally beautiful, smart, adorable, and respectable girl for as long as I can take care of her.

And I'll do anything I can to make sure she grows up like the true woman she can be in the future. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I would have a Son first because I want someone to pass everything on to. Also, I plan on having two sons, so the first can be a guinea pig and I know what I'm doing with the second son.

Well, i dunno if your son will necessarily have everything passed over, but its possible to have some things, and it seems more likely that stuff will be passed over to them.

Well, i guess as long as your still going to love the both of them then whatever works i guess.

Well I would be happy with either but if I had to choose I'd probably choose a boy. I have to help out bringing up my 5 and 4 year old brothers and my 11 month infant brother so I have alot more experience with boys and be all like "how do I girl?" simple choice but I wouldn't mind either and/or both :P

I see, sounds like you've got quite the jobs ;p. And especially if you help out alot. However i think its a good experience to prepare for your own children, unlike me you'll have a much better idea of what your doing in general, seeing as i've really not taken care of kids that much.

My only brother is only 2 years younger then me, so he hasn't been young enough, and me old enough for me to get any experience with younger children.

So honestly i have not much in the ways of childcare experience currently, the only children i've been around to take very loose care of are a cousin or two who where like 4-5 or so. And a few kids in my moms computer class, who honestly i didn't do much besides make sure they didn't break the computers, and take the boys to the bathroom.

As far as little kids, i'm pretty clueless, i'm not around them any really as far as toddles. Heck i have never even changed a diaper, and don't really know how to.(i'm sure i'll have plenty practice, but still ;p.) My aunt tried to get me to change my nieces once, but uh I declined since its a bit of a disgusting job ;p. 

I can understand your stance though, I would be the same way, especially being a guy and not knowing much about girls, much less raising them.

"How do you even girl" ;p. 

I wouldn't mind either though, i'd enjoy either and love either, and i want one of each still, i guess its more a matter of which i want first.

A daughter, why?

Throughout my family tree, everyone of my family, relatives, and cousins have raised some of the worst examples I've seen for taking care of your young ones, I am pretty ashamed for most of their decisions.

Main reason why I brought it up is because I want to be the first in my family to raise such a naturally beautiful, smart, adorable, and respectable girl for as long as I can take care of her.

And I'll do anything I can to make sure she grows up like the true woman she can be in the future. ;)

I see, so you want to show them the correct way to raise a daughter. 

Sounds like a good enough one.

I'm sure you'd do great as a father however. :)

I regardless want to make my daughter or son grow up well. and to be a good person.

And i am also willing to risk an arm and a leg to make sure it happens!... Well i hope i don't actually have to do that, but you get the picture, whatever i have to do i will learn to do or do no matter how difficult, awkward, or possibly disgusting it may be.

As long as It helps to raise my child or children to be good people, and it shows them how much I love them, so they'll love me back, i think i'll be happy.

• Brohoof 1

As long as It helps to raise my child or children to be good people, and it shows them how much I love them, so they'll love me back, i think i'll be happy.

That too.

Like I said, this generation of care taking has gone worse over the years in my opinion, so I want to be the best father to my daughter, and raise her respectfully like only a TRUE dad would. ;)

• Brohoof 1

It would be hard to decide, but I think I'd go with a girl.

I pretty much think boys are all out like Rainbow Dash in their younger age because they're easily influenced by superhero stuff in that time (like me lol) and would do random shit in school. And as for a girl, I don't think they have any flaws in their young age except trying to be a princess, but I'm ok with that. Boys in particular, can occasionally get in trouble (except people like Twilight) so I don't want to deal with complaints about my son or whatever. And as I said, girls wouldn't have that much trouble because they're pretty much girls, duh. But oh Celestia, they'll be so hard to control in their teenager years with all of the boyfriend talkings and breaking up, drama between her friends, and (texting I dunno :P ). 

WTF TL;DR? So I'm going to get a daughter and get ready for that, YOLO.

Edited by Th3 Chaos Theory
  • Brohoof 1

It would be hard to decide, but I think I'd go with a girl.

I pretty much think boys are all out like Rainbow Dash in their younger age because they're easily influenced by superhero stuff in that time (like me lol) and would do random shit in school. And as for a girl, I don't think they have any flaws in their young age except trying to be a princess, but I'm ok with that. Boys in particular, can occasionally get in trouble (except people like Twilight) so I don't want to deal with complaints about my son or whatever. And as I said, girls wouldn't have that much trouble because they're pretty much girls, duh. But oh Celestia, they'll be so hard to control in their teenager years with all of the boyfriend talkings and breaking up, drama between her friends, and (texting I dunno :P ). 

WTF TL;DR? So I'm going to get a daughter and get ready for that, YOLO.

Well, generally yes guys do have that type of attitude. Of course there are exceptions as the same applies to girls. 

Girls can still be bad and stuff, they're just usually the more manipulative bad and not bad as in hyper crazy wont calm down break stuff bad. guys can also just be very adventurous.

Girls do seem to be calmer overall though in the younger years.

Girls can be quite a trouble in teenage years, so yeah it depends on what you prefer to deal with as there are many differences between raising boys and girls I guess.

I'm to cool for TL;DR's so I'ma ignore it.

MUAHHAHAHHA :D.

Well, i have nothing against adopting, its just I kinda wanna experience having my own children.

Of course adopting is an experience in itself, so maybe i'll have an adopted child to, I like to experience different stuff as much as I can.

Well, considering i'm only 16 born in 97' Its not that recent for me ;p.

Most girls i know do it for some form of pay, i'm not sure what you mean by business exactly. I have some aunts who run babysitting stuff though. They for sure have licenses and the other girls i know who babysit i assume have them aswell.

Theres a push for more girls to do babysitting or guys? I'm confused.

As far as I know most people consider it very strange for a guy to babysit. 

I think its because girls are considered more mature and resonsible generally, and guys are considered more trouble makers. 

There is also i guess people who don't want guys babysitting because they think they might do, things.. You know where i'm going, and its sad but true i guess to an extent.

Honestly, i wouldn't mind it that much, assuming that it was accepted(Heck i think it may even be illegal for a guy to babysit, idk though.) and i had the time, but well it isn't.

I do agree it teaches lots of good life skills, aswell as prepares you for your own future children, which is all good, considering that well I don't know much about taking care of children, besides very little.

Maybe its partly due to people thinking of mothers as better caretakers, which i guess it is something they seem more natural at doing. 

I have a feeling i may get frustrated to quickly.

But yeah, i think those reasons above are the main reasons it doesn't happen, and then theres gender stereotypes to throw in to the mix.

I personally wouldn't mind doing it, since i know it'd be good for teaching, but ya know.

Nothing wrong with wanting to have your own kids, it's at least something you can consider even if you don't choose to do so.  Going through the system can be pretty tough for some and I don't think a lot of people want to commit to waiting to be approved and all that.  It can be a rather frustrating process for most.

What I meant by there's a push for more girls to do baby-sitting than guys was that girls are more encouraged to go and babysit.  Sorry if I sounded odd.  I think there are a lot of guys out there that are responsible people and could do a good job at baby-sitting.  People tend to forget that girls can be pedophiles too, it's a pity that they do.  Also, people tend to encourage girls to be more responsible unlike boys, which people might neglect a bit more when teaching them responsibility.  It also plays into gender roles that girls have to be more nurturing and the like (sarcasm) because every girl wants to be a mother right?!(/sarcasm) I don't think a male baby-sitter is illegal, it just isn't something most would socially approve of. 

Edited by Anishna
  • Brohoof 2

Personally Id say a boy first, then a girl. I always loved the idea of having a big brother, and I was unlucky to be a single child who didnt have a big brother to look after me.

Thats where my choice stems from mostly ^_^
To have a Big Brother figure for any other children in the family

• Brohoof 1

Well, my sister already has two boys, so whenever I have a kids I'd prefer my first to be a girl. I mean, boys are great and I do love my nephews, and I wouldn't be dissapointed if I did end up with a boy of my own, but I'd just prefer a girl I guess, I've always wanted one...

• Brohoof 1

Nothing wrong with wanting to have your own kids, it's at least something you can consider even if you don't choose to do so.  Going through the system can be pretty tough for some and I don't think a lot of people want to commit to waiting to be approved and all that.  It can be a rather frustrating process for most.

What I meant by there's a push for more girls to do baby-sitting than guys was that girls are more encouraged to go and babysit.  Sorry if I sounded odd.  I think there are a lot of guys out there that are responsible people and could do a good job at baby-sitting.  People tend to forget that girls can be pedophiles too, it's a pity that they do.  Also, people tend to encourage girls to be more responsible unlike boys, which people might neglect a bit more when teaching them responsibility.  It also plays into gender roles that girls have to be more nurturing and the like (sarcasm) because every girl wants to be a mother right?!(/sarcasm) I don't think a male baby-sitter is illegal, it just isn't something most would socially approve of. 

Yeah, i suppose the systems difficult. Of course not to say that childbirth is easy, especially for the female of the family. 

Oh ok, that makes more sense, its ok i'm terrible with wording stuff. 

But yeah thats very true, girls are just kinda the norm for babysitters, i've never known a guy babysitter frankly.  I guess like i said people tend to think of girls as being more responsible and mature, aswell as more motherly and able to handle children better.

Which is i guess a good bit of the time true.

I think there are responsible guys to, and like i said its a great learning experience aswell as preparation for kids of your own. If not just a way to become more mature.

Guys do tend to be less mature though or mature at a slower rate, both physically and mentally then girls. 

Although i consider myself pretty mature normally.

I might babysit if i could, but i dunno, like i said it depends on the age i guess, and stuff. And i don't know alot about children, especially younger children in like toddlers years, i'd be afraid i might hurt them in some major way due to not knowing what i'm doing, or just making a mess of things(Or them making me a mess.) like i said i don't even know how to change a diaper really ;p. Or feed them, or anything else relating to caring for toddles or something.

Although kids like age 4 or so i could maybe handle, might be a bit of a handful though, especially boys.

I guess failure is a pretty good teacher though, as well as hands on experience. And i suppose i'd have to do it for my own children sometime. Better to learn beforehand i suppose.

I suppose your right that girls can be pedophiles, but it just seems less common, or less risky or something, i dunno, seems like you only hear about male pedophiles really, which i guess is why people don't worry about girls.

I can't say i've heard of them, but i suppose its possible.

Its a pity to have to worry about something like that at all frankly.

True, girls are encouraged with gender stereotypes to be more responsible, and boys being hyper and crazy is just considered normal and ok. Plus girls are taught to be caring and motherly from birth, and i'm pretty sure its built into their brains somewheres anyways. More so then guys atleast.

i have no idea if male babysitting is illegal, but i suppose your right that it isn't socially accepted anyways.

Hm, out of those two choices, I would rather have:

None.

I hate children, no matter the gender, and having a child makes me cringe. No thanks on either.

Thats fine, your free to have your own opinion, again i don't think everyone is like required to have children or something.

I just personally want them ;p.

I respect your opinion though.

Personally Id say a boy first, then a girl. I always loved the idea of having a big brother, and I was unlucky to be a single child who didnt have a big brother to look after me.

Thats where my choice stems from mostly ^_^

To have a Big Brother figure for any other children in the family

Yeah thats true, a thing to consider i suppose. I am not a single child actually, although my only other sibling is my younger brother, so i don't have people to look up to necessarily either, but yeah.

On the same token having not had a sister in the house might play a part in me slightly wanting a girl in preference, among other things, really i'd be happen for either though.

You have a good point though.

I'd like to have a boy first, for no particular reason. I'm only slightly more inclined towards that, so I would still be just as happy if I got a girl instead :)

Its ok you don't really have a reason, alot of people don't, or just haven't thought about it really, or just don't really have a preference.

I'm gonna love and be happy for either when i get a child hopefully in the future.

Well, my sister already has two boys, so whenever I have a kids I'd prefer my first to be a girl. I mean, boys are great and I do love my nephews, and I wouldn't be dissapointed if I did end up with a boy of my own, but I'd just prefer a girl I guess, I've always wanted one...

That makes sense, nice for a change of pace, to see how things are with the other gender after being around boys alot.

I wouldn't be disappointed regardless of gender, i mean i think it'd be hard to be disappointed after my wife goes through all the time and trouble to bring life into the world, one that i am a father to. And one i can love unconditionally. 

So it'd be hard for me to be disappointed with the miracle of life, i'd be happy to have a child regardless, but then again i'm sure most people who want a child in the first place would be.

It'll probaly be a while before i have any children though. I've yet to even date any women, and besides i'm 16 ;p.

Hmmm, seems the poll results are like almost even, interesting ;p. Doesn't seem to be any tendency.

Just thought i'd say so, I guess whether you want a girl or a boy is a pretty 50/50 chance question. ;p.

I'm not really sure!

I have some great girls names that I love the sound of though atm:

Lilly Rose

I would love to have both of different reason, so long as I have one its fine :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm not really sure!

I have some great girls names that I love the sound of though atm:

Lilly Rose

I would love to have both of different reason, so long as I have one its fine :)

Well, i wasn't totally sure when i made this thread, i just kinda did some quick instinctual thinking ;p.

I haven't thought of any names for my children, maybe i'll have to start thinking now. I got a while i'm sure being only 16, but still.

Sounds like some good names! I haven't thought of any names as i'm not the best at coming up with names, but i guess i have plenty of time to do that sometime in the future.

And yeah, there are reasons for having either that i would enjoy i'm sure. So i'd be happy to have either.

Of course like i said it'll be a bit of a wait before i get any, i'd have to be atleast like 21+ and probaly won't have a chance of getting married even till i'm like 30, if i ever do.

I really hope i do though, i really do want children.

• Brohoof 1

Well, i wasn't totally sure when i made this thread, i just kinda did some quick instinctual thinking ;p.

I haven't thought of any names for my children, maybe i'll have to start thinking now. I got a while i'm sure being only 16, but still.

Sounds like some good names! I haven't thought of any names as i'm not the best at coming up with names, but i guess i have plenty of time to do that sometime in the future.

And yeah, there are reasons for having either that i would enjoy i'm sure. So i'd be happy to have either.

Of course like i said it'll be a bit of a wait before i get any, i'd have to be atleast like 21+ and probaly won't have a chance of getting married even till i'm like 30, if i ever do.

I really hope i do though, i really do want children.

I'm sure it will happen :D! Just don't panic and rush into it :)! Like you said your 16 and have ages yet :D!

I'm sure it will happen eventually :D!

• Brohoof 1