Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Feminine/masculine things you like even though you're a boy/girl

TailsIsNotAlone

Male here;

- I feel like I relate equally well to male and female characters in stories

- I like beautiful natural scenes. When I went to Japan I spent hours looking at the blossoms and taking hundreds of photos of them.

- I always avoid confrontations and especially violence, I just can’t deal with it.

- I’m heterosexual but have enjoyed completely platonic close friendships with many women.

- I regularly trim my eyebrows.

- I love cute animals.

- I much prefer colorful and fruity cocktails to “manly” drinks like beer or whisky.

- I’ve bought feminine things because I thought I they were pretty and I liked the designs. I have a Hello Kitty kimono plushie on full display in my room :pinkie:

- Oh yeah and the whole MLP thing :P

• Brohoof 4

I love mlp obviously, life/family simulators like Sims, cute animals and sometimes I half-cross my legs when I sit (fully crossing it is pretty hard and uncomfortable because of you know what, thought I'm fascinated how women can cross their legs practically everywhere even on small seats in public transport)

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I have recently become very fascinated with coding and pixel art

There have been women pixel artists in the past. And same with programming. There is no gender barrier to break here. But I love how you are fascinated by those! It is slightly uncommon for any person (guy or girl) to pick up that interest.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Splashee® said:

There have been women pixel artists in the past. And same with programming. There is no gender barrier to break here. But I love how you are fascinated by those! It is slightly uncommon for any person (guy or girl) to pick up that interest.

To give an example: Therese Stowell is the woman responsible for programming the "console" in Windows NT (that's the usually black window with white/grey text where you can input commands into, and this exists all the way up to Windows 10)

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Splashee® said:

To give an example: Therese Stowell is the woman responsible for programming the "console" in Windows NT (that's the usually black window with white/grey text where you can input commands into, and this exists all the way up to Windows 10)

yeah, the technology sector is one of the most equal I would think for Men women and wtf else

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

I mean I dk.....Can’t say I know too many women into death metal and metal in general really. Nothing heavier than Metallica.

I have an interest in cars and motorcycles but I also know other girls who are so... Love to learn how to work on cars one of these days. 

As far as sports go I don’t mind watching football. I do watch wrestling and hockey. Roller Derby is pretty cool. Whenever the local teams start playing again I want to go see them. 

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...