Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of brony or pegasister are you?

Stoner Spike

Well. Being out of the closet a month ago. I'm practally always on the forums AT LEAST once I day. I don't have any merch but look forward to getting some since my parents now know xD. Some or most of my school friends know. I would say as of now I'm an Average brony xD

Yeah regular and slightly rabid. Rabid in the sense that I definitely use MLP phrases like "Son of Celestia!" "Bucking Rainboom." That kind of thing. xD I tend to say "Freaking" rather than bucking simply because it's in reference to a bad word and I don't like saying them. Other than that though, yeah, I say things like that all the time. And I definitely wear shirts a lot.

I'm probably more of a closet brony. Cause at my school if anyone found out anyone was a brony they'd never let them here the end of it till the end of the school year. Then they'll move onto something else. I've only told my closest friends that I'm a brony. I even got one of them to watch the show. And I don't actually buy merchandise I just have stuff my cool (16 year old) sister gave me,who is glad that I am a brony. Wow I typed a lot I think I'll stop now it's like 11:00 p.m.

Edited by William the Brony

I consider myself just a fan. I used to be a mix of regular and rabid, but then my interest in MLP and the fandom faded in the long wait between Season 3 and 4. I still watch MLP, see some fanart, and other stuff, but only sometimes.

Edited by ~Sadistic Zero~

I don't use brony anymore I just say I am a fan of the series, I like it but I own no merchandise and don't think its super amazing as everyone makes it out to be. I definitely have not lost interest though,don't characterize all "Fans" as not being genuine as people who actively participate in the fandom. 

Actually I am one of the rare "people who liked mlp before g4" not that you kids would know what I mean GIT OFF MY LAWN.

I would say I have the mindset of the Rabid Brony but the habits of the Regular Brony. So far, I haven't actually bought much merchandise aside from a couple of shirts and a few comics.

We'll see if that changes once I leave to live on my own. For all I know, I may have a shrine to Celestia in my apartment . . . right next to my mini TARDIS temple.

Regular basically describes me. I buy some merchandise but don't spend all my cash on MLP related items. I don't really go to any Brony meetups because I keep missing the NC bronies ones. :P And I don't care at all what other people think about the show. Basically I am the stereotypical Regular Brony. :P

I'm a closet brony. My sister knows and one of my friends knows, but I don't really talk about it. I'll throw in a quote every once in a while (especially 20% cooler cause that's my favorite  :wub:), but no one really knows what I'm talking about. I wish I had merchandise such as shirts and hoodies, but that costs $$$ and there's other stuff I want/need.  :(

I would also say regular but I'm semi rabid too. I'm more inclined to call myself a brony based off the findings from "Let's Go Meet the Bronies" which are seperated into 3 types, the:

Moderates: Fans who found the show or been fans of the show, falling in love with it through hype and typically just love the show

Hipsters: Basically the geeks/nerds of the Brony community that find MLP hip and awsome, they enjoy the show and all its benefits

Creatives: Bronies who love the show and express themselves through art, music, media and stories of their own talents.

I'm very much a creative though I can easily say hipster too but since my art talents follow me everywhere I go I'd call myself a creative brony. Though I guess being female I should call myself a pegasister? But i hear it doesn't matter hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the sring closet bronies

I do support bronies in my other life (Get it?). I hate haters, not because they dislike the fandom, it is just the excessive hate and the sadism and violent views.

But yea, closet brony here.

If I do meet a brony IRL, I would do it with utmost care not to give away identity.

I think, I'm actually not brony...yet. Of course it's doesn't meant that I'm anti brony. I'm just... not brony yet. (I guess, I don't know) I just watching show, use pony emblems in Battlefield 4, I don't giving a fuck about somebody think that ponies for gays, and I'm not trying to hide what I'm looking at MLP, I'm not afraid of negative reactions (however I am surrounded by very understanding and sensitive people, so that the negative reaction is unlikely). 

So my question... Am I brony? 

I'd say I'm somewhere between a fan and a regular brony. I have some merchandise and I get excited about the show. I'm also cool with the community. But I don't let it invade every aspect of my life. In fact, while I'd consider myself a knowledgeable and very interested fan, MLP is a rather small part of my life. I have many things that I like to do. Ponies are just one of those many things.

I'd say a Rapid fan. I spend almost all my internet time doing pony related things, listening to almost only pony music these days, but I dont go to events or buy merchandise. It's a huge part of my life but I don't talk about it with anyone who isn't a fan unless it crosses over into something they like or it somehow comes up but that's only with little kids. Sometimes I talk about to my parents about it but only with things that relate to real life or can be applied to real life. Bio-Mech suits in particular.