Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the all-knowing, all-powerful Clarity.

Clarity

CLURITEE WIL YEW GO OUT WIT ME??????????!!!!!111111111111//??!!?//!/1/1/1/?!!!?!11/1/111!?1!!??/1//1!

(4get about spazy mazy u n i shul b datin insted!!!!11111111111111)

Edited by Shooga Prum
  • Brohoof 1

Do people in China drive just as bad as I think they do?

Yes... one month ago, our driver bumped into a carriage. No joke.

I understand. My favorite genre is Slice of Life, too. However, I also enjoy the comedy and fics that feel like the show. Sadfics are also great, when done correctly. Sometimes, the melancholy hurts so good. Hmm... Now that I think about it, most of my fics are Slice of Life... Maybe I like it too much.

I've read your fic of AJ cuddling Rarity and I have to say, it's really quite heart-warming. :) Captures the essence of the show with comedy and just a regular daily life.

CLURITEE WIL YEW GO OUT WIT ME??????????!!!!!111111111111//??!!?//!/1/1/1/?!!!?!11/1/111!?1!!??/1//1!

But what about your Zoopy-Moopy :c

Do you have any pony merch?

Nope. :( Here in China, where can you find ponies? ;~;

Yes... one month ago, our driver bumped into a carriage. No joke.

Oh yeah, I remember you saying about that.

Dayum, that was a month ago? Wow, our friendship has gone a long way :lol:. Speakin 'o which, how much fun would you have if I had never met you :[?

Dayum, that was a month ago? Wow, our friendship has gone a long way . Speakin 'o which, how much fun would you have if I had never met you :[?

I NEVER MET SPAZZY?

PARTAY

Posted Image

Why would you post that (Come on, be serious, I want an honest answer )?

Well, fine! I would be bored. No one to get annoyed by when you talk about shooting people...no one to Applejack the forums with. :(

he h8z me anywai :c so we shuld stil dayt ......... <3333333333333333333333333333333333

I'm taken. :D By my waifu

• Brohoof 1

Well, fine! I would be bored. No one to get annoyed by when you talk about shooting people...no one to Applejack the forums with. :(

I'm taken. :D By my waifu

I'm sure you like me more than THAT (Not implying anything. Just, those are sorta poopy reasons, except for the "Applejack the forums" part).

I'm taken. :DBy my waifu

You mean Applejack? You know she's mine! I love her more than you do :angry:!

I've read your fic of AJ cuddling Rarity and I have to say, it's really quite heart-warming. :) Captures the essence of the show with comedy and just a regular daily life.

Hmm... thanks. I'm not a big fan of writing Applejack, so that was my first fic with her.

I might write more of her in the future... maybe even a shipfic or something, don't know.

Another question: Why did Applejack became your favorite pony? What does she have to make you like her?

I'm sure you like me more than THAT (Not implying anything. Just, those are sorta poopy reasons, except for the "Applejack the forums" part).

Pssh, stop being so "oh I want more compliments" XD

Anyway, you're sweet, hilarious, a murderer, friendly, "sexy", murderer, and best of all, the closest thing to a boyfriend I've had. :P I was really lonely without you around and I've always wanted to see Spazzy Mazzy on the online users list...and you're always arguing about my waifu with me together <3 (Heart of friendship :3)

Oh great. Now let's look at people shipping us together...

• Brohoof 1

Pssh, stop being so "oh I want more compliments" XD

Anyway, you're sweet, hilarious, a murderer, friendly, "sexy", murderer, and best of all, the closest thing to a boyfriend I've had. :P I was really lonely without you around and I've always wanted to see Spazzy Mazzy on the online users list...and you're always arguing about my waifu with me together <3 (Heart of friendship :3)

Oh great. Now let's look at people shipping us together...

Hehehe. THAT'S the response I was looking for ^_^. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm just hoping someone posts in MAH Ask Me thread :/.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... thanks. I'm not a big fan of writing Applejack, so that was my first fic with her. I might write more of her in the future... maybe even a shipfic or something, don't know. Another question: Why did Applejack became your favorite pony? What does she have to make you like her?

I would love to see it. :D

Applejack is my favorite pony because I just couldn't relate to her. I may be somewhat like the other five ponies, but I'm not at all like AJ. So, she's basically my role model, a person/pony I want to be in the future.

I guess you could say I like her because of her personality. I'm "meh" to her color scheme and overall design, but the fact that I look more to personality than to achievements--such as farting a rainbow (joking there)--means that I look more to AJ.

Applejack is just normal. She has nothing interesting about her other than...apples. Pretty plain, huh? Plus, pretty much no character development. So why do I like her? Summing it up: Because of that. Because she's normal.

Both. My parents are Chinese, so obviously I'm going to be half Asian. I don't really like China much.

Well, for being Chinese, (and assuming your native language is Mandarin) you've already got way better grammar than most of the native English speakers I've known. That's really something!

• Brohoof 1

Well, for being Chinese, (and assuming your native language is Mandarin) you've already got way better grammar than most of the native English speakers I've known. That's really something!

I actually only studied Chinese for about 5 years of my life, lol. My mother language is actually English.

I actually only studied Chinese for about 5 years of my life, lol. My mother language is actually English.

Well, that helps, huh? You're lucky you've got English as native language.

My native language is not English, so I've been struggling over the years to enhance my English skills, because I plan to live in Canada (or the US, if I can't) someday.

One of the main reasons why I write ponyfics!

Edited by DeiStar

My native language is not English, so I've been struggling over the years to enhance my English skills, because I plan to live in Canada (or the US, if I can't) someday. One of the main reasons why I write ponyfics!

Fics you have written are already better than most native speakers, indeed :P

who do you think you are? huh? what are you lookin' at? wazzup nigga! look at meh faiz bich! who... who TEH HELL you think you are ??

Why...you don't know the all-powerful Clarity?