Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Urdnot Shepard!

Commander Urdnot

Posted Image

I HAVE ARRIVED!

That's right folks! Urdnot Shepard, the crazed, handsome, charming, sensitive, and awesome, self-proclaimed ruler of the wastelands is now accepting questions. (FINALLY!)

My answers will make you laugh and will make you cry, so hard it'll bring a tear to your eye. (Because you will be crying... and laughing) They will also come with artwork that is a crime against nature beautiful, and ...awesome. It will also bring tears to your eyes.

THE TEARS IN EYES HAVE BEEN DOUBLED, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Ask away my friends:

• Brohoof 1

Yay! :3 Hypothetically speaking, if you were to be teleported back in time to the American Civil War, and you were shot in the leg, which option would you choose and why:

A. Be taken to a hospital and have your arm painfully amputated with out any anesthetics, and after that you would most likely die of infection..

B. Lay on the battle field in utter agony any where from a few minutes to a few days until you finally die.

C. Kill yourself.

:D

Yay! :3 Hypothetically speaking, if you were to be teleported back in time to the American Civil War, and you were shot in the leg, which option would you choose and why:

A. Be taken to a hospital and have your arm painfully amputated with out any anesthetics, and after that you would most likely die of infection..
B. Lay on the battle field in utter agony any where from a few minutes to a few days until you finally die.
C. Kill yourself.
:D

Posted Image
All of the above. But the Grim Reaper owes me a favor, so he would bring me back to life, and I would live to fight another day. Edited by Urdnot Shepard

Posted Image

All of the above. But the Grim Reaper owes me a favor, so he would bring me back to life, and I would live to fight another day.

He owes you favor? What'd you do, help him catch a soul or something?

He owes you favor? What'd you do, help him catch a soul or something?

Posted Image

I beat him in an arm wrestling match. We agreed that I wouldn't tell anybody, and in return, he would owe me 1 solid.

Edited by Urdnot Shepard
  • Brohoof 1