Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What made you smile today? :D

OLDNOOBSNOODLE

Music and Pinkiepie..... Sometimes I wonder if those are the only things that are able to pull me out of my current "deep depression", even if it is only for a short time. Other than that - you people - yes you on these here forums, your awesome! tongue.png

I was prying something open with a knife (smartest idea ever) and it slipped and stabbed me right in t  hat fleshy part at the base of my index finger and there was blood everywhere. I totally was freakin out and ran to the bathroom to wash it off and then I realized HOLY HELL MY HAND LOOKS AWESOME!!!!

This photo of Pinkie Pie taking good care of Gummy, owlicious, tank, opal, winona and Angel smile.png. She is the happiest pony around and one of the animated characters to actually make me smile!

post-16289-0-65133000-1370501089_thumb.png

Simply talking with some friends on Skype and believe it or not, coming on here and being able to post for the first time in quite some time! wub.png  How I've missed you guys! (Regardless of whether I know you or not!)

(edited)

This made me laugh:

itmCmPs.gif

Especially in light of all the people losing their minds over the GoT episode this past weekend.  Good times.

Edited by NLR Information Minister
  • Brohoof 1

What made me smile today was I was visiting my girlfriend and for the first time we actually kissed on the lips today. Now that made me just smile so much. Or maybe it was a dream unsure.png .

• Brohoof 1

I watched the new Fluffle Puff adventures episode today, that made me laugh :P

And I re watched "Mediocre Gatsby" by the Bath Boys.

Other than that, nothing really :/

Friends, winning a bet, and friday tomorrow so no school tommorow on that day woo!! :)

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah skip the limit

Actually, i haven't smiled today... but I'm sure I will eventually, between my family and my little pony of course! Its actually pretty easy to make me smile, just nothing smile-worthy has happened to me today. Anyone else ever have a day where they just don't smile?

I have a class of 2 sixth graders on Fridays. For whatever reason, they've been really into drawing on the whiteboard together, lately. I had written on the board to outline grammar points and left my markers on the board. I could see them, throughout class eyeing them and whispering to each other about it. They thought I was gonna pick up the markers when I erased the board. I erased the board and left them there. They got out of their seats, as I was about to leave, as if they were gonna pounce on them, but they noticed that I noticed and looked kinda like, 'Crap, she noticed that she left them behind. Now she's gonna take them...' I told them, "Return them when you're done," as I left the room, and they went crazy. It made them so happy to be able to draw on the board together. It made me happy that I made them so happy. And with something as simple as whiteboard markers, too. That was cool.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Finding this staring at me when i started working tonight say hello to merry may, for some reason my phone flips em sideway when i upload from it edit i fixed

post-16202-0-06522900-1370861697_thumb.jpg

Edited by DaReaper

this song made me laugh my ass off XD

it's all in dutch but i'll try to translate as good as possible in an edit. 

angerfist is de baas van de bazen!