Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What made you smile today? :D

OLDNOOBSNOODLE

When I woke up this morning and gave my dog a hug. 

Plenty enough to get me to smile!

I try and smile or laugh everyday, its one of my daily goals. smile.png

I read this and immediately put down the laptop and gave my big (90 pound), sleepy, confused Husky a hug!  The only bad thing about dogs is they don't live as long as us.

Damn...now that made me not smile as big. blush.png

Knowing that E3 will be on later and that I'll be watching live streaming coverage of the EA event and other events. I'm pretty pumped to see the Battlefield 4 multiplayer :D

(edited)

Nintendo games, Nintendo games and Nintendo games~

Also, Mega man reveal in SSB gave me the biggest smile on my face. biggrin.png YES YES! Keep the characters coming. ^^

Edited by Jonke

i smiled at being outta school pretty early, and also looking in the mirror seeing that (thank celestia!) my scalp didn't get a sunburn yesterday! (i've got very short hair, you know..) 

Been listening to Spoony's Counter Monkey videos while I work. The guy's just so much fun to listen to, his roleplaying tales so outlandish and reminiscent of my own RP experiences that I just can't help but grin and snicker...quietly, of course. It'd be awkward to have my supervisor walk by and ask me what the devil I find so amusing about inputting box picks and hours into Excel spreadsheets...

This really amazing girl at the mall, i hope i see her again sad.png......i never asker for her number or anything i feel like such a coward.i may have passed up my 1 in a million chance of finding a girl whos into the same stuff as me.

what made my smile today

playing with my cat

find  a pair of jeans that fit nice like

hugging my dog

howling with my dog

talking with my cat and her meowing back

eating good pizza rolls

just being home for a few days.

I don't know, i don't think I smiled today. Today has been one of my sad days and I couldn't even watch MLP since my wifi isn't going on until tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Getting off of work (relatively) on time, and to have Wednesday off! That, and watching Markiplier videos! They always make me smile!

What made me smile today was probably the same reason members here have posted: NINTENDO E3! Pokemon XY and SSB4 are two reasons why and I just literally canNOT wait for them! 

When I got home from my vacation and told everyone here I'm back, after telling people IRL on facebook and stuff that I was back, and then getting all the loving responses from people who I feel care for me here :), that just made me smile so much, it just made me feel wanted you know? It was a great feeling, I couldn't stop grinning :).

That was my smile of the day.

being oblivious, and totally forgetting tonight was taco night.and then hearing my mom tell me we now have unlimited internet biggrin.png

That's the best thing anypony could ever ask for ever!

You - sir or madam - or one lucky ducky. Don't you ever forget about taco night again, 'kay? Kay! ^_^

My neighbor is heading out on vacation soon, and he's trusting me to take care of his plants and turtle while he's gone. All I gotta do is water his plants and feed his turtle. It made me smile because he trusts me with his house, so he probably thinks I'm a pretty responsible guy. :)

When I was on MUNI heading home I overheard two guys who were probably in their late teens or early twenties discussing Pokemon battle strategy.  It took me a moment to realize what was going on, but when I did I couldn't help but smile.  They weren't trying to keep their voices down either.  They're into it and didn't care if others knew they were into it either, which I thought was pretty cool.  They were hella knowledgeable about Pokemon too, I could tell it was serious business happy.png . 

What made me smile today...?? Again, watching Markiplier, but also working on a picture in Photoshop again... I have no life whatsoever!

Well, it's Summer vacation, so I haven't really been able to see my friends, but today when I went downtown, I saw like almost all my friends just walking around, so I got to hang out with them. It was awesome. It was probably the first REAL time I've smiled all Summer. :D

Buying Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection and playing the C&C games I never had the opportunity to buy. It was truly a fun experience. Time well spent.img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 1