Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What made you smile today? :D

OLDNOOBSNOODLE

Well if there was something that cheered me up a bit. I saw some people my age well they were good friends and I got too speak to them for a bit and found out they liked a lot of the things I liked.

It was nice for a change to find some people I shared somethings in common with. I just wish I had friends like that again I could spend time with more often. Moving to a place where you know nobody is not easy getting used to

• Brohoof 1

Michael and Ray showcasing the MLP: Friendship is Murder mod for Skyrim. They were my favorites before this video, but now haha. You can clearly tell that there Bronies after like 15 seconds.

Also, listening to The Living Tombstone some other amazing dubstep I found.
Edited by that_cool_nerd_js

Being hugged by a good friend :3

That brightened my ay up quite abit actually.
Guess Im just a sap for those types of things :3

lol

Hmmmm... What made me smile today?! I went to my cousin's birthday party, did the whole happy birthday thing and stuff. I waited for him to ask what present I had for him and I showed him Smile HD (I'm pretty fucked up, I know...). Obviously, I smiled and watched his priceless reaction screaming "WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WATCH?!" over and over again.

• 5 weeks later...

I was working (at a grocery store). There were two customers in my line, one was a well dressed but average middle class person, the other looked like he got the short end of the stick in life. He had a couple cans of soup, and the well dressed gentleman, just there to buy a few snacks, paid for the other man's soup. A simple act at small cost, yet it was still good to see a gesture like that.

• Brohoof 1

'Rainbow Dash Presents: My Little Dashie'

Or more specifically, the 'Tubby Wubby Pony Waifu' montage.

Despite its weirdness, it somehow works, and the romance shown between Dash and Joker-mort made me feel warm and fuzzy.

I slayed a Drake in Dragon's Dogma and landed right in front of it with my back turned to it while it died. It was in perfect sync with the victory music. Made me feel like such a hero. :D

Getting my shirt signed by the lead singer and the drummer from Atlas Genius after their concert last night. 

I also met a few people there who were nice, so that made me happy too!

As I was walking to class today, I noticed that someone in the academic building was carrying an adorable little kitten with them!  It was cute and fluffy and had beautiful blue eyes, and I couldn't help but smile and say hi to it.  It makes me sad now though, because I have a burning desire to pet a kitten, but I have no kitten to pet...

• 2 weeks later...

oh, umm... one thing that made me smile today was 

when i woke up i went downstairs and had a really tasty breakfast is was goooood

and after that i just had a great day :3 

• Brohoof 1