Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What made you smile today? :D

OLDNOOBSNOODLE

Hung out with my friends today at two malls.Ended up taking a wrong bus to get the second mall and had to walk for a hour or so before we got there and had like,a five-minute Yu-Gi-Oh duel before I had to go take the bus back home.

It was so worth it. :D

The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode I watched with my mom today, talking to my parents, using MLP Forums, this article, playing games, and listening to music. 

A lot of things made me smile today.

• I found out I tied for the highest grade in our Physiological Psychology class midterm with an 88.
  • I was able to chat with my crush comfortably even after the initial turn-down.
  • No neurobiology lab today! Those labs are always a time consumer and I needed a big break for my other homework.
  • I finished another page of my evolution paper.
  • My schedule next year is looking so much better! Easier courses and more time to have fun!
  • Listening to Frank Sinatra's recording of "Ring-a-Ding-Ding for the 50th time". It's SO CATCHY!

The thought that deep down, in some small, possibly insignificant way, this girl at school might actually... like me.

It's a good feeling. But with these types of things, you never really know~

Quite literally, my music and talking to some brony friends on Skype made today a really good day :3

Not only that but also the coming weekend as well as being able to pass some 11s on ITG for the PS2 :3

Day = semi-complete :)

(Now if I could just permanently get rid of my allergies :/ )

Seeing you guys post all fuzzy n' warm-like just made me smile :)

I know that I just posted in this thread, but what the hell. I had a pretty satisfying night. Sometimes just coming back from a nice family meal out, sipping on (yet another) beer, and listening to good music is enough to make my day.

How David freaked in relief when I left work early and showed up home early.... he was so worried so seeing his expression of shock and relief made me smile a little...   (Fibro 'attack' I can't breath properly..)    Also when I found out my faithful loyal cat cried at the door when I left and how he wouldn't leave my side for so long when I got home just made me smile... that and his goofy antics   

Please please don't take this as creepy D:

Often times I go to random people's profiles on this forum and look at their posts/about me/any art they may or may not make, just to get to know everyponeh here.

Welp, I went to somepony (relatively) new's profile and they were pretty much completely and utterly awesome, and that made me smile. :3 Referring to, of course, Dawn Rider

IMG_1991.PNG

Edited by Night Shine

^

Dis guy.He's so rad he goes above and beyond any sort of reasonable radical level.He might as well be King Radical of Radical Land.

Heck,going on this forum in general always manages to make me smile somehow.You guys always manage to give me fuzzy and warm feels. <3

• Brohoof 1

^

Dis guy.He's so rad he goes above and beyond any sort of reasonable radical level.He might as well be King Radical of Radical Land.

Heck,going on this forum in general always manages to make me smile somehow.You guys always manage to give me fuzzy and warm feels. <3

IMG_0587.JPG

*blushes*

Thank you. That legitimately made my night :D

I wuv you too, my good sir <3

WAIT A MINUTE; I'm a King now?!?! YAY! 8D

ALL HAIL KING SHINY OF RADICAL LAND! And as my first decree as King, I will declare that everypony in Radical Land must wear a picture of a radical on their face.radical.jpg

:3

Seeing the words "I Love You" come out of a certain ponies mouth ^_^

That could make anypony smile in my opinion ^_^

Oh and cupcakes, that made me smile :3

• Brohoof 1

I am not smiling today but hearing very amusing/nice comments from others like "I love you" "You seem to be one of the most kind people ever" and "These are awesome stuff you did",and these 2 videos always make me ROFL  

I keep laughing throughout the whole videos XD

Well, Night Shine made me smile by being so nice ^_^

So Congrats my friend ^_^

Lots of love and hugs to you :D

Now if only I could stop smiling ,its beginning to hurt the jaw xD

• Brohoof 1

Several things!

-Got released from the mental institution.

-Went with my family to our favorite Mexican restaurant.

-Watched some Breaking Bad with them.

When somepony says  *Gives goodnight kiss* over skype ^_^

That makes me smile xD

Or when people say *hug* *cuddle* *kiss* *huggle* or anything like that ^_^

• Brohoof 1

My cat being over

super cute in the morning

when i was getting up and touching

nose to now with me!

Breaking my writer's block

also at last and getting back to

my writing with my fanfics/fandoms!