Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Crystal Rose's Request Thread

CrystalRose

yyyyyaaaaaayyyyyy!!!! i can't wait to see it, seeing as you did such a great job with drawing paradox by himself! and have a good rest, i think i can wait a little while longer.

Finished!

ParadoxSugarPlum_zps9bf0abaa.jpg

They're taking a nice, romantic stroll together. <3 I loved how sweet this was, I had to have them gazing lovingly at each other. I hope you like this one!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you did a great job! i really like how you did this, and the fact that they're just taking a nice little stroll! i'm sure that shinobu will really like this as well! thank you sooo much! i love it!

you did a great job! i really like how you did this, and the fact that they're just taking a nice little stroll! i'm sure that shinobu will really like this as well! thank you sooo much! i love it!

You're very welcome! I'm really glad you like it. And thank you!

I have a busy day tomorrow but then I have two days free so I should get some more drawing done then.

Can you draw me my OC Padlock?! I don't care what Position you draw him in you can make up your own, but am I too late to get some artwork? Here's a link to him: http://mlpforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=25255 

I did something almost completely different, I hope you don't mind but your character inspired me to practice this tpe of pony.

Padlck_zpsc045b7e9.jpg

I really love how this turned out. Your character wouldn't have looked as good in my usual frou-frou type pictures, and this just sorta came out onto the paper instead. I hope you like it.

I did something almost completely different, I hope you don't mind but your character inspired me to practice this tpe of pony.

img-1064729-1-Padlck_zpsc045b7e9.jpg

I really love how this turned out. Your character wouldn't have looked as good in my usual frou-frou type pictures, and this just sorta came out onto the paper instead. I hope you like it.

Oh my..... THIS IS AMAZING... its just WOW- I can't- wow- wow- wow- thank you so much ^^ I really appreciate it 8O because like, yeah, your art, like, wow, I did not see this coming. wow. You should totally get a DeviantART if you don't have one already!

Oh my..... THIS IS AMAZING... its just WOW- I can't- wow- wow- wow- thank you so much ^^ I really appreciate it 8O because like, yeah, your art, like, wow, I did not see this coming. wow. You should totally get a DeviantART if you don't have one already!

I do have a deviantart! I've been hesitant to give it out as I have only uploaded a couple of ponypictures to it, it's mostly regular art and cosplay. If you want it though, I have a non-pony art thread on this forum and a few of the pictures have my DA url on...  Your OC seems like a bit of an investigator so you should be up to the task ;)

I am happy to hear that we inspire you to make more art, and I patiently await my turn Lady Crystal ^_~ to see what My character inspires

Lady Crystal, I like that!! I'm looking forward to getting through everyponies requests, I'm having a drawing break at this moment and doing some wire wrapping as a gift for a special friend.

Lady Crystal, I like that!! I'm looking forward to getting through everyponies requests, I'm having a drawing break at this moment and doing some wire wrapping as a gift for a special friend.

I forgot he has always enjoyed telling stories to others ^^

And take all the time you need ^^ maybe You can inspire me to draw some as well ^_~

LOL he is an investigator- he's from Manehatten and he went to canterlot to get a better education then he got a case in ponyvill where he met my friend's OC Apple Tea, there they fell in love and well, yeup.

Neh, can you draw Apple Tea and Padlock together? And their babies ouo? Here's Apple: http://pannybear.deviantart.com/art/I-don-t-give-a-fuuuuuck-301607684 

I still need to write a fan-fiction about them... I really really should. 

i kinda have one last request... heh... sorry if i'm bugging you so much about art, but i like yours a lot! i was just wondering, could you do a pic where tavi and vinyl are fighting over paradox? i kinda have been wanting to ask for something like that for a while...

I love changing which OC I want drawn at the last minute! Could you draw North Arrow? Here he is!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/north-arrow-r2050

And his cutie mark: http://openclipart.org/people/Anonymous/Anonymous_compass_rose_2.svg

North's coat is a teal, greyed down slightly. His mane is light silver, and I always describe it as sparkling faintly like a fresh powdery snow. He has gleaming golden eyes. If you could base his appearance off the picture on his page... Yeah.

He usually has a saddlebag, but you don't have to draw that. If he's flying, an aurora streams out behind him, like RD has a rainbow and Lightning Dust has lightning. But you don't have to draw him flying if you don't want.

Here is your finished product:

NorthStar_zps40c615bd.jpg

I played around with the colours but if you want the original black version just give me a heads up. I did some reading into his character and drew him perched atop a tower he just found, surveying around him.

img-1065027-1-NorthStar_zps40c615bd.jpg

I played around with the colours but if you want the original black version just give me a heads up. I did some reading into his character and drew him perched atop a tower he just found, surveying around him.

Well, that looks entirely awesome. All I can say, really. Brohoof, brohoof, and broohoof again. Heck, I might unbrohoof your post, just so I can brohoof it again a few more times. That's how much brohoof this deserves.

And I'm perfectly happy with the edited-colour version. It gives it... a little more character than would be possible in just black in white. Another dimension, if you will.

Edited by Descant

Well, that looks entirely awesome. All I can say, really. Brohoof, brohoof, and broohoof again. Heck, I might unbrohoof your post, just so I can brohoof it again a few more times. That's how much brohoof this deserves.

And I'm perfectly happy with the edited-colour version. It gives it... a little more character than would be possible in just black in white. Another dimension, if you will.

Thanks! :lol:

And yes, that's what I thought too. As soon as I'd sketched it out I knew I didn't want to colour it, I wanted to add more depth with ink. But I wanted to get some of the characters colour sceme across, too. I'm really glad you think it worked as well. :)

Thanks! :lol:

And yes, that's what I thought too. As soon as I'd sketched it out I knew I didn't want to colour it, I wanted to add more depth with ink. But I wanted to get some of the characters colour sceme across, too. I'm really glad you think it worked as well. :)

As with the last one, I might fiddle with it a bit in Paint.net. If just to make the outline of his eyes gold, and mane silver. Heh.

I want to draw some myself, but I'm mediocre at best. Not for lack of trying, but I've never really been able to add much depth to the picture. I'm not good with shading... But I should just practice at it, y'know?

As with the last one, I might fiddle with it a bit in Paint.net. If just to make the outline of his eyes gold, and mane silver. Heh.

I want to draw some myself, but I'm mediocre at best. Not for lack of trying, but I've never really been able to add much depth to the picture. I'm not good with shading... But I should just practice at it, y'know?

Oh definitely; as with everything, drawing is something you get better at by doing it more and more. Look up some shading tutorials and just practice with little sketches. I used to have the hardest time with fabric of any kind, but I found some guides online and now I'm much better.

img-1065027-1-NorthStar_zps40c615bd.jpg

For the love of my mother! I really am fancy yer style madame, but dang it! No brohoof button more than one!

I can't wait to get my request fulfilled. :lol:

Can I ask for a request? 

It would be chaosmagic (my oc) wearing a nice dress and having the mane and tail styled properly for a prom 

like event.

Edit to add the reference:

main ref: http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Chaion/Ocponies/MLPChaosfinalmixponyears.png

cutiemark: http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Chaion/Ocponies/chaosmagiccutiemark.png

Details: Female bodyshape with round snout but no eyelashes.

Edited by Chaosmagic

hey i got a challenge for you (if your willing) my oc character is for lack of a better term under developed but still stands out (in my mind any way) among others. wether its cause he is a little "emotionless" or not doesent matter but getting to the challenge 

id like you to draw my oc being in a stealth mode of sorts and what i mean by this is like hed be againts a tree peeking with his head to his right (essential to his right because of well reasons but i dont want the right side of his face showing) unless you want to go into full backrounds ill stop there with the details on that as for what he would wear could you make him wear a black mask ish like cloth or bandana over his mouth (not covering nose runs around head but dissapears around head) for an image of my oc theres a link under all this text thats to my tumblr. when you look he is named lost angel aaaaand he is a dark to muddy brown again theres a pic of him on the tumblr but when you look dont make goggle for him one there annoying two im not gonna make you hassle with them 

if you choose to do this ill be ever so gratefull and ill tell what little follower i have to come check you out as well as posting the pic you make(if you choose to) on the tumblr 

http://ask-lostangel.tumblr.com/

Can I ask for a request? 

It would be chaosmagic (my oc) wearing a nice dress and having the mane and tail styled properly for a prom 

like event.

Of course you can! I have quite a lot to get through but rest assured I will do it for you! :D

haha, youve become quite popular CrystalRose. :D  i like how youve started weighted/shading with your lines as well.  ill have to start taking notes soon ;) keep up the good work!

Yes, you have no idea how much the popularity of this thread has shocked me. :blink:  And... Thank you!! You're one of my three favourite artists on this forum so praise from you is much appreciated!! *bows* :wub:

hey i got a challenge for you (if your willing) my oc character is for lack of a better term under developed but still stands out (in my mind any way) among others. wether its cause he is a little "emotionless" or not doesent matter but getting to the challenge 

id like you to draw my oc being in a stealth mode of sorts and what i mean by this is like hed be againts a tree peeking with his head to his right (essential to his right because of well reasons but i dont want the right side of his face showing) unless you want to go into full backrounds ill stop there with the details on that as for what he would wear could you make him wear a black mask ish like cloth or bandana over his mouth (not covering nose runs around head but dissapears around head) for an image of my oc theres a link under all this text thats to my tumblr. when you look he is named lost angel aaaaand he is a dark to muddy brown again theres a pic of him on the tumblr but when you look dont make goggle for him one there annoying two im not gonna make you hassle with them 

if you choose to do this ill be ever so gratefull and ill tell what little follower i have to come check you out as well as posting the pic you make(if you choose to) on the tumblr 

http://ask-lostangel.tumblr.com/

I'll give it a go! :) I'll quote you again when I'm done or if I need some more info.

(edited)

Well I have came here to make a request of course. I would like a drawing of my OC, no background the background can be completely white. (P.S. her cutie mark would not go on so I posted it to the side. :) ) Thanks again so much. :D

Finished!

img-1070436-1-GalexColour_zpsf1ba4e95.jp

I hope you like. I took the liberty of making her a bit of a bad-ass; I couldn't find any background info on her so I did my own spin on her.

Incidentally, how did her ear get the notch in?

Hey, Your Drawings are amazing  :D

Could you draw my two OC's Star Song and Flame Dancer Cuddling or something cute and adorable like that ?

Here you are!

Starsong_zpse1dda22f.jpg

I hope you like it. They're such a cute couple! I really enjoyed doing this, it flowed really nicely. And I love Star Song's mane!!

hey, this may be something a little different from what you might be used to drawing, but here!

attachicon.gifphoto-10658.jpg

i don't have photoshop anymore  :(  but it's his birthday party and i'm getting some presents for him... draw him dancing, laughing, whatever you want, just as long as it looks good! (i'm sure you'll have no trouble with that)

I hope this isn't too late!

MyLittleCthulu_zps1f140f76.jpg

I really hope this is what you were looking for. Happy Birthday Cthulu! It was definitely different, and very adorable!!

Edited by CrystalRose

Here you are!     I hope you like it. They're such a cute couple! I really enjoyed doing this, it flowed really nicely. And I love Star Song's mane!!

Daaw. It's perfect. I love it  :D

Not just Star and Flame. Your other drawings are fantastic as well.

Thank you so so so much for making this  :)