Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I changed my name, I am no longer BigMacintosh

Goodra

(edited)

i think a name change for me is in order. In light of my new avy.

OMG, It's the Kishin, Azura! Let's go soul, resonance! Kishin Hunter! (I LOVE SOUL EATER!)

Gotta love dem official names!

Nice, this now makes us three the official Apple family

Eeyup! :mellow: Edited by Big Macintosh

Gee, whats with the sudden appearance of official names now? Anyway, welcome Big Macintosh and Apple Bloom to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay! inb4someonetellsmetheyrethesameponiesasbeforethatwerehere

Also, Twilight Sparkle is now a carnivorous pony?

Gee, whats with the sudden appearance of official names now? Anyway, welcome Big Macintosh and Apple Bloom to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay! inb4someonetellsmetheyrethesameponiesasbeforethatwerehere

I started giving official names away, following a discussion Kurt and I had over WLM. PM me if you're interested in one.

Oh, and yes. I am a carnivorous pony. There's nothing like a good steak. *waits for a herd of cows to kill him* B)

• Brohoof 1

Both of you are lying. :lol: I changed your names.

post-37-0-64722300-1318199319_thumb.png

Nice, this now makes us three the official Apple family

We still need Granny Smith.

It's like an introduction all over again. :Pand I see what u did thar.
  • Brohoof 1

I started giving official names away, following a discussion Kurt and I had over WLM. PM me if you're interested in one.

Oh, and yes. I am a carnivorous pony. There's nothing like a good steak. *waits for a herd of cows to kill him* B)

Well thats awesome. I would try to go for Discord, but I've already got a cannon name that grew on me, and there are already Discord's that would probably want the Discord name more then I.

Oh, and

Posted Image

EAT IT

We still need Granny Smith.

Don't forget Apple Fritter, Apple Bumpkin, Red Gala, Blah blah blah Red Delicious, Braeburn, Golden Delicious, blah blah blah Caramel Apple, blah blah blah Apple Strudel, Apple Tart, Bloomberg, Baked Apple, Apple Brioche, Apple Cinnamon Crisp, Uncle Orange, and Aunt Orange.

Tl;Dr: you need 16 more ponies to complete the Apple family tree. But once its completed, then a party will need to be in order.

Edited by Tom the Rock
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Granny Smith, eh? I dunno guise, it's tempting...

Join the apple family, we have apples!

Granny Smith, eh? I dunno guise, it's tempting...

What about Braeburn (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAPLOOSA guy)? Edited by Big Macintosh
  • Brohoof 1