Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite holiday movies

Betez

Santa Claus, and I mean the Mexican version by that. Apparently some parts of this movie pass off as being somewhat creepy? never really saw it that way when I was a kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h_Z8oY0znE

I think I saw a review of that once. Isn't that the movie where Santa fights the devil or something? Because that has the potential to be one of the most awesome things ever put to film.

I think I saw a review of that once. Isn't that the movie where Santa fights the devil or something? Because that has the potential to be one of the most awesome things ever put to film.

Indeed it is! and yes, that is about one of the greatest things about this movie in general. Well, that and some of the best B-film scenes ever.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. It's a tradition for me and my brother to watch it every Christmas Eve, and we haven't broken that tradition since we started in 2001. Another good one is Elf, Will Farell always brings the laughs. And of course, on the opposite end of the comedy spectrum, two of my favorite holiday classicks are Black Christmas (the excellent original, not the shite remake) and Silent Night, Deadly Night.