Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lupus

I'm intrigued by the pony celebrities. Not sure I would include Trixie because she seems to be more of a fairground act than an Equestria-famous star, but you get

Photo Finish

Rather obnoxious IMHO, only seems to think of herself even tho she has the ability to turn others into stars its all subsumed by her own focus on herself

Hoity Toity

Seemed genuine and honest, didn't like the first lot of dresses but was willing to give Rarity a second chance, and then a big order once she had proved herself

The popstar - was it Sapphire?

Seemed down to Earth and friendly, approaching Rarity without too much fuss and happy to give her a big order

Any others? Any different thoughts on them?

Haha, I love Sapphire Shores. I hope we see more of her. :P

She does have that effect on people. ;)

I actually kind of liked Photo Finish. Well, I probably would not get along with her in RL, but she was entertaining. And I loved the way she talked, "ve go!" and so on.

• Brohoof 1

I'm intrigued by the pony celebrities. Not sure I would include Trixie because she seems to be more of a fairground act than an Equestria-famous star, but you get

Photo Finish

Rather obnoxious IMHO, only seems to think of herself even tho she has the ability to turn others into stars its all subsumed by her own focus on herself

Hoity Toity

Seemed genuine and honest, didn't like the first lot of dresses but was willing to give Rarity a second chance, and then a big order once she had proved herself

The popstar - was it Sapphire?

Seemed down to Earth and friendly, approaching Rarity without too much fuss and happy to give her a big order

Any others? Any different thoughts on them?

I'd say Photo Finish is at the to for me purely due to her humor value.

Hoity Toity seemed kinda fruity to me, to be honest.

I like Hoity Toity and Photo Finish as well.

As what Tyroq said, Photo Finish probably wouldn't be the funniest person to talk to in real life but I love it when she says "DA MAGICS!" :D

Honestly, the only reason I really liked Photo Finish was because of her accent... and that time she says vunderbah (wonderful)!

Hoity Toity's ok, but his voice is really annoying!

The Wonderbolts are my favorites (they're celebrities, right?). Mostly because of their outfits, they just look absolutely awesome.

They also seem to be the nicest and most laid-back of the celebrities we've seen so far. I actually expected them to be a bit more distant to the ponies around them until I heard Spitfire speak in Sonic Rainboom. Then both she and Soarin seemed nice enough at the Gala, even if they were too busy to actually hang out with their number one fan.

I'd say Photo Finish is at the to for me purely due to her humor value.

Hoity Toity seemed kinda fruity to me, to be honest.

Fruitin' up erryday! There exists no scale on this planet capable of measuring Hoity Toity's fabulosity. (see above post) Edited by Pinkie Pie

That'd be hilarious if they did make an episode where the mane 6 suspect that Rainbowdash is Photo Finish!

-They have the same coloured coat.

-Photo Finishes mane and tail both look like wigs.

-RD and Photo Finish aren't seen together that episode.

Plus...

They also seem to be the nicest and most laid-back of the celebrities we've seen so far. I actually expected them to be a bit more distant to the ponies around them until I heard Spitfire speak in Sonic Rainboom. Then both she and Soarin seemed nice enough at the Gala, even if they were too busy to actually hang out with their number one fan.

Yeah that's true, the Wonderbolts are definitely my favorites....

I don't have much to say about any of the others, except that I don't really like Photo Finish all that much...just seems rather annoying to me. In fact, I think the fashion-heavy episodes were among my least favorite ones....though they were still awesome.

...I think the fashion-heavy episodes were among my least favorite ones....though they were still awesome.

Generally I'd agree. Except I really liked 'Green is Not Your Color' but that's mostly cause I loved seeing Pinkie Pie jump out of random objects and yell "Foreverrrrrr!" That was just awesome. :lol:

• 7 months later...

Photo Finish

Nononono.

You get Photo Finish all wrong!

She simply 'vants ponies to see 'ze beauty of her models!

If she came off as obnoxious it 'eez because of her tight schedule and constant 'vorking.

Photo Finish is just a simple pony trying to create DA MAGICKS!

• Brohoof 2

The Wonderbolts seem pretty laid back and nice. Hoity Toity is pretty good for giving Rarity a second chance, but he does seem a little snobby.